343 Wants to take away opinion to speak

can’t ask others about what they would want in the game so they don’t have to spend the only few bucks they have to do it because it’ll probably crash like hcc did. Apparently bringing evolving halo to the new age but apparently not enough if other games that are not that popular can do it

I’ve ready your post over a few times now, but I’m still not sure I understand what issue you are having / what you need help with. Are you able to explain in a little more detail?

> 2533274888225928;1:
> [343i] will not* ask others about what they would want in the game so they do not* have to spend the only few bucks they have to implement* it because it will* probably crash like [the] mcc did. Apparently [343i is] bringing evolved* halo to the new age but apparently [it is] not enough if other games that are not that popular can do it

This is my best interpretation of the OP, not sure if it’s translated from another language or the OP doesnt type English well.

<mark>Do not flame/attack others.</mark>

> 2717573882290912;3:
> > 2533274888225928;1:
> > [343i] will not* ask others about what they would want in the game so they do not* have to spend the only few bucks they have to implement* it because it will* probably crash like [the] mcc did. Apparently [343i is] bringing evolved* halo to the new age but apparently [it is] not enough if other games that are not that popular can do it
>
>
> This is my best interpretation of the OP, not sure if it’s translated from another language or the OP doesnt type English well.

guess all of you are ***holes huh

Is this because I locked your thread about forge and asked you not to make duplicate threads? For which you then reported me for “impersonating others” incidentally?

Because if so, it’s not that at all. You just need to stop making multiple threads and use the ones that already exist.