343 Wants Halo 5 Ideas

343 is currently working on Halo 5 and they want the Halo community to start
throwing their ideas at them. So post them here in this thread. This doesn’t mean
They are not working on Halo 4.

Keep this post live and comment because it might determine the success of Halo 5

Make a KTF chart. Keep, Trash, Fix

I have been going through the comments and the main think here is keep the core
element of halo(if you don’t know just read the post) and the other thing is we
liked halo so much because it was different, if not we would’ve gotten COD

I meant to write it might not it my

Bring back the Spectre.
Also, try your best not to release Halo 5 while it’s in the Beta stage…

> 343 is currently working on Halo 5 and they want the Halo community to start
> throwing their ideas at them. So post them here in this thread. This doesn’t mean
> They are not working on Halo 4.
>
> Keep this post live and comment because it my determine the success of Halo 5

Nothing like Reach.
No armor abilities.
No DMR

To keep the story accurate, they enter a parallel universe where the DMR, and Armor Abilities never existed. Reach was taken out by an asteroid.

keep DMR no rotational playlists

Tornado Gun PLEEZZZ!

lol just kidding.

How about the comeback of Firefight?

I’ll bite. 343 you should actually play the first 3 Halo games, especially 2 and 3’s multiplayer. Reach was a spinoff, we didn’t want you to go in that direction.

343i might as well not bother with Halo 5. The poor support from 343i regarding Halo 4 is just shocking. Bungie did a better job with previous Halo series.

If there’s two things I want, it’s these:

1. A large, diverse sandbox of Weapons, Vehicles, and Armor Abilities.

2. A clear separation of the Competitive and Casual communities.
    Such as separate Ranked and Social playlists, each with it’s own method of ranking players.

I accepted Sprint because everybody should be able to run, especially a Super Spartan (SUPER) and Armor abilities are okay because so much people have gotten use to it and you need skill to use armor abilities properly(competitive).

I really doubt that 343 cares at all what the fans of Halo have to say they just want to make Halo the way they wanted it…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Ask -Yoink!- to bring Bungie back and send 343 to work on Kinect games or something.

I don’t think Frank O’ Conner would let 343 or whoever is in charge to change Halo just to get money

Bring Fred,Linda and Kelly into Campaign

>

I love posts like this because Bungie is the one that started Halo in the worst possible direction. Reach was the dumbest build and for 343 to push a game out it required them to use what they were given “Reach Engine”

Halo 5 will be the make it or break it point because this Reach Engine needs to be burnt and destroyed. Bungie started the game the wrong direction, get it back to Halo 2 or CE. Give me 6-8 weapons and let me pickup powerups. Nough said.

Hrm, better connections across all game modes. (Being not in sync is the bane of this game. Seriously.)

Extinction of Promethean enemies and something better to fight.

Better A.I.

Far, far better campaign.

Cant wait to get Halo 5 at the end of 2013 :slight_smile:
Hope they do better as they do with Halo 4.
I will give them a second chanze.

I alreday saved money to get the new xbox8at the end of the yeahr.

It’s funny because If I had the money 343 had I could make the best Halo game there
is because I have all the ideas in my head that i keep making better on my free time.
343 needs to realize that they are only a few hundred people and the halo community has thousands if not a million people that
want almost the same thing In Halo game.

> > Ask -Yoink!- to bring Bungie back and send 343 to work on Kinect games or something.
>
> I love posts like this because Bungie is the one that started Halo in the worst possible direction. Reach was the dumbest build and for 343 to push a game out it required them to use what they were given “Reach Engine”
>
> Halo 5 will be the make it or break it point because this Reach Engine needs to be burnt and destroyed. Bungie started the game the wrong direction, get it back to Halo 2 or CE. Give me 6-8 weapons and let me pickup powerups. Nough said.

The engine is just what the game runs on, it doesn’t dictate what the game will play like…

My advice to 343 for Halo 5 would be to go back to Halo 2 and build off that. Look at the elements of Halo 2 multiplayer that made the game addictive. Balanced and competitive gameply. Don’t change the core gameplay, don’t give us gimmicks, randomness, and dumbed down Halo. We’re Halo players, not idiots. Just give us genuine traditional Halo with upgrades to physics, graphics, and better game connections, less black screens. Also give us better lobbies, like we had in Reach or even Halo 2.