343 WAKE UP HALO IS DEAD!

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts or discussing modded content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

343 you guys need to wake up. Stop adding casual gametypes like rocket race and race its not the right direction halo needs to be going. Just take a look at your population literally 20k at peak hours is horrible!.

Wake up! We havent had a good halo game since halo 3 and because of this call of duty is Yoinking! on you guys.

You need to stop catering to the halo 4 and reach players but cater to the competitive side that loved halo 1 2 and 3. Its honestly ridiculous how u can just add all this -Yoink- to halo 4 like more perks and casual game types when you should be trying to get the competitive community u know the one that keeps your game alive what they want.

If you honestly want the halo community to gain your trust for halo 5 u need to show that your listening and add in some game types that are for competitive play. First off you guys need to this.

1. Move throwdown right under team slayer.

2. Get no sprint mods in team throwdown (eu players are using no sprint as their main settings).

3. PUT THE RANKS IN GAME! and divide social and ranked playlist for example make team throw down, doubles, team slayer, team snipers ranked and the rest social.

4. Let us know your trying to make the game more competitive and tell us information about halo 5.

5. MAKE HALO 5 GREAT AGAIN TAKE OUT SPRINT, Put AAs on the map, Take out ordnance every type of it, make sure their is 1-50 ranks in ranked playlist, make sure everything is balanced, add DE scope, make it so loadouts only let you choose primary weapon.

WAKE THE -Yoink- UP!

UNLESS U WANT HALO 5 TO DO THIS AGAIN. http://halocharts.com/2013/playlists_halo4.php

343i must return Halo to its roots, otherwise they’ll condemn themselves. Instead of adding social playlists or perks like you say, they should play Halo 3 a little more to understand the quaility of Halo’s multiplayer. Oh, and not to mention the horrible job they did with the entire universe with dramas, conspirations, blah blahs, Prometheans, Spartans, Halsey, etc.

I doubt it though. 343i only cares about $$$.

Really? You think that moving the Thrown playlist up on the list is going to make it more populated? It’s not populated because believe it or not there is the new thing called casual gaming. If you want to play a game like Halo 3… then go play Halo 3. The majority of us remaining like how Halo 4 plays, and the only ‘big’ issue left is the lack of DLC playlists.

This is exactly why I never listen to competitive or “pro” players. They fail to appreciate what the game is and tunnel vision themselves onto everything they hate, which is most cases is the vanilla settings of a Halo game.

I also see you haven’t even touched the campaign, which annoys me even more - so please don’t give us your moans about the story line when you probably have not spent the slightest second understanding or appreciating how incredible the campaign is.

Yeah it’s okay to play competitively sometimes be if you are non stop competitive you blind yourself to what you’re really doing: PLAYING A VIDEOGAME

Spot on net34a!

The game has been destroyed by taking away the addictive competitive side. Bring back the ranking system of halo 3.

The numbers of people/nubs left playing halo 4 clearly show that the game has gone in the wrong direction.

Got back and take a look at halo 1,2 and 3 and make halo 5 what halo 4 should have been.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not create/use alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

> Really? You think that moving the Thrown playlist up on the list is going to make it more populated? It’s not populated because believe it or not there is the new thing called casual gaming. If you want to play a game like Halo 3… then go play Halo 3. The majority of us remaining like how Halo 4 plays, and the only ‘big’ issue left is the lack of DLC playlists.
>
> This is exactly why I never listen to competitive or “pro” players. They fail to appreciate what the game is and tunnel vision themselves onto everything they hate, which is most cases is the vanilla settings of a Halo game.
>
> I also see you haven’t even touched the campaign, which annoys me even more - so please don’t give us your moans about the story line when you probably have not spent the slightest second understanding or appreciating how incredible the campaign is.
>
>
> Yeah it’s okay to play competitively sometimes be if you are non stop competitive you blind yourself to what you’re really doing: PLAYING A VIDEOGAME

When someone attacks MP you defend with how good is campaign? Yes, and? What if the campaign is good? What do you get? Population is the worst in the history of halo … Halo 4 is the only Halo game that had less than 20 000 players after only 6 months of the release of the game …

You want halo to return to its roots? First off dont attack the casual community when its keeping halo alive and saying to 343 to cater only to the pros is funny cause the pros hot cater to in h2 and h3 and even h1. You so called halo pros really need to take off your beer goggles and see theres more to this community then just compective play.

1. cool down on the caps please. Screaming louder won’t make your points more correct.

2. Race and variants of it was a decent chunk of the custom game forgers in past halo games.

3. 20k at ANY GIVEN TIME. I literally am getting tired of typing this over and over. Not to mention Christmas and the next gen consoles just happened.

4. A majority of the “competitive” crowd left forever ago. Changing the game to support them mostly right now would actually hurt the population more. Even so the competitive crowd has always and will always be a minority compared to the “casual” part of the fanbase.

That being said neither side is more important. So stop acting like it. Despite how halo 4 launched it’s a whole heck of a lot better now and 343 has been doing an amazing job supporting halo 4. More support then Bungie did for any of their games.

> 343i must return Halo to its roots, otherwise they’ll condemn themselves. Instead of adding social playlists or perks like you say, they should play Halo 3 a little more to understand the quaility of Halo’s multiplayer. Oh, and not to mention the horrible job they did with the entire universe with dramas, conspirations, blah blahs, Prometheans, Spartans, Halsey, etc.
>
> I doubt it though. <mark>343i only cares about $$$</mark>.

The fact that you would chastise a company for caring about it’s financial stability at all not only makes me sick physically but also makes you look like a raging 12 year old. News flash that snappy remark is older then you. Grow the hell up.

Also you should take time to consider this, If 343 ONLY cared about money why support halo 4? Why add in community maps or game types? Why add in rotational playlists/gametypes that are directly influnced by community input? Why make a TU that addressed many things the community asked for?

If 343 didn’t care they wouldn’t have done everything they have to halo 4 after launch. The only thing they were required to do after launch was pump out the promised DLC and keep the lights on.

> I also see you haven’t even touched the campaign, which annoys me even more - so please don’t give us your moans about the story line when you probably have not spent the slightest second understanding or appreciating how incredible the campaign is.

I was not aware Campaign equated ‘story’. Campaign is more than just story.

Halo 4’s Campaign was lacking in replay value…

Edited by Moderator - Please do not create/use alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

> That being said neither side is more important. So stop acting like it. Despite how halo 4 launched it’s a whole heck of a lot better now and 343 has been doing an amazing job supporting halo 4. More support then Bungie did for any of their games.

Bungie did not have to work … They are actually on the market ejecting finished the game … Unlike the 343 which took 13 months to fix the problem by resetting loadouts … And I’m not talking about the desperate matchmaking … 343 if they want to Halo 5 successful should deliver ENDED game and not half-finished, and after that they need half a year to fix the balance of weapons and other problems … And you should not talk about maps … So Halo 4 have 10 maps on release day of which is played only 4 maps: Exile, Ragnarok, and Abandon Haven … All time long…

> > That being said neither side is more important. So stop acting like it. Despite how halo 4 launched it’s a whole heck of a lot better now and 343 has been doing an amazing job supporting halo 4. More support then Bungie did for any of their games.

First please learn how to speak simple english i had to re read to understand what your saying. Second halo 2 was broken off launch, halo 3 had TERRIBLE netcode, reach had broken bloom and other issues. Assuming the games were fine because they didn’t pump out TU’s is just stupid. 343 cleaned up reach with a TU. Exactly how is halo 4 “half finished?” Even if it was 1) Micorosft gives them a deadline and determines when it’s pushed out yell at them. 2) They stated some things were left out due to space constraints on disk. Your last point about maps is bad as well. I play much more then those maps. Also if you’re going to nitpick 4 of reache’s launch maps were remakes.