343, Understand Why You Were Created

Dear 343,

I am a huge Halo fan and I would like to start off by saying that the reason I so strongly criticize the game is because of how attached I am to the Halo series. I mean look at my gamertag and how long I have had it, that should say enough. I am not one to jump on the blind 343 hate and I am also definitely not one to jump on the blind support for 343. I think a good balance is necessary. I think Halo 4 was a very good attempt at a follow up to the original trilogy. Yes it was kind of lore heavy and yes the MP was not all that great. But going back to it in MCC I realize it had everything we wanted from a Halo game at launch for the most part. A good solid campaign and story line, forge, social and competitive playlist, split-screen in all modes, great advancements in graphics and cutscenes, and the ability to customize many parts of the armor (not just sets). Halo 5 is the worst game in the series by far and I feel you did not take almost any of the previous criticism into consideration for it. You improved the MP gameplay but only in the competitive aspect. IMO it took quite a few steps backwards for the series overall. Yes the gameplay is fun, but if the story is bad, you cant play with friends that are on the same TV as you, the level design is bad, every mode is just competitive, and all the maps feel the same, and you play the same maps over and over again due to broken map rotation, something is terribly wrong. The community should not be so split and the playerbase and sales should be something to brag about, not the lowest in series history alongside a diminishing fanbase.

Now on to the main point of this forum creation. 343, you were created as a studio to carry on the Halo franchise that Bungie had started. With Halo 4 I was under the impression that all of you were fans of the original Halos and would try to carry on the series in a similar manner. I was very excited that all of you were such enthusiastic and passionate fans and I greeted Halo 4 with open arms. I am going to share an unpopular opinion and say that Halo 4 was a good game and felt like a Halo game in a lot of ways, besides sprint and loadouts. With Halo 5, instead of honoring the old design of Halo, I feel as if you are trying to change and redesign every single thing that you possibly can. You are putting more resources and time into changing every character model, every weapon’s look and sound, every vehicle’s design and sound, and introducing so many new and supporting characters, that I have no idea what is going on in Halo 5 and who is who. You are trying to include all EU lore into the game which is great if left as easter egg bonuses for those who have read it. THE AVERAGE GAMER does not read every single comic and novel and watch every video you put out. I should not have to read and watch all material that has every been made to understand what is going on in the game. Bungie understood this. Halo 1-3 and even ODST were able to tell a simple and concise, yet still interesting, story in the game that was understandable. Make sure the story is good and understandable first before you start writing it. Include the flood, bring back the brutes, bring back old locations, and even keep the Prometheans. Just make sure to make the prometheans fell like an actual faction with lots of vehicle and unit types along with visually distinguishable ranks.

Respect the old art style of Halo 1-3. Almost everyone universally loves the old look and style of the elites. Along with the elites most people seem to think that all the character models and vehicle designs in Halo 2 and 3 were better than they are now. I strongly agree and that’s why that leaked Halo Wars 2 cover art has me excited as it looks like it will actually resemble Halo. Your new artstyle looks very generic as if it could be places in any modern sci-fi game. You can KEEP your new designs, BUT YOU CAN’T REPLACE THE OLD ONES. I would not mind at all, actually I would probably love if you included all the vehicles and characters from Halo 3 alongside your new Halo 5 ones so that there is a lot of variety. Then there could be many types of enemies and vehicles. All the classic weapons you are bring back into Halo 5 is a great start, keep doing that. It is not just nostalgia in those weapon designs, it the iconic look that screams Halo.

Alongside the art style of the game you need to respect the sound of Halo. The new soundtrack does sound good and I happily bought the album, but the weapon sounds are no longer unique and iconic. All the UNSC weapons sound too modern and realistic, they no longer each have a very unique and instantly recognizable sound like the original Halos had. The covenant weapon sounds are as generic as they can be in Halo 5, I feel as if even COD Infinite Warfare will use those sounds for their lazers. Almost all the old sounds are Iconic, if you truly are Halo fans you have to agree that Halo 2 sniper sound was phenomenal and sounded like pure power, or the Halo 2 SPNKR.

I understand now at this point it would be impossible to go back to the halo 3 days of no spartan abilities, and the gameplay is fun, but please include a classic playlists at launch for Halo 6 and include classic maps such as midship and lockout. All the current maps feel very similar IMO since they are designed around sprint and ground pound. I think having some classic maps as well as some more flat maps would add a great deal of variety to the package. This way you can cater to all fans both new and old.

343 please understand that this is written not to hate on your work. While I personally do not enjoy Halo 5 in lots of its aspects I do think that the current direction you are taking the series is further pushing away the series vets that allowed Halo to be such a success and made the construction of your company possible. If possible, I truly believe the best way to reach those sales milestones that everyone wants and to have a true system seller is to look to the past halos such as Halo 3 and see what made it a must own game. 343 you have been handed one of the greatest and most recognizable universes in gaming with lots of potential, you just need to realize the tools you have and construct the masterpiece that you are all very capable of doing.

To everyone reading, feel free to leave your comments below to say why you agree or disagree with my thoughts on the direction of Halo at the moment :slight_smile:

> 2568124073246525;1:
> Dear 343,
>
> I am a huge Halo fan and I would like to start off by saying that the reason I so strongly criticize the game is because of how attached I am to the Halo series. I mean look at my gamertag and how long I have had it, that should say enough. I am not one to jump on the blind 343 hate and I am also definitely not one to jump on the blind support for 343. I think a good balance is necessary. I think Halo 4 was a very good attempt at a follow up to the original trilogy. Yes it was kind of lore heavy and yes the MP was not all that great. But going back to it in MCC I realize it had everything we wanted from a Halo game at launch for the most part. A good solid campaign and story line, forge, social and competitive playlist, split-screen in all modes, great advancements in graphics and cutscenes, and the ability to customize many parts of the armor (not just sets). Halo 5 is the worst game in the series by far and I feel you did not take almost any of the previous criticism into consideration for it. You improved the MP gameplay but only in the competitive aspect. IMO it took quite a few steps backwards for the series overall. Yes the gameplay is fun, but if the story is bad, you cant play with friends that are on the same TV as you, the level design is bad, every mode is just competitive, and all the maps feel the same, and you play the same maps over and over again due to broken map rotation, something is terribly wrong. The community should not be so split and the playerbase and sales should be something to brag about, not the lowest in series history alongside a diminishing fanbase.
>
> Now on to the main point of this forum creation. 343, you were created as a studio to carry on the Halo franchise that Bungie had started. With Halo 4 I was under the impression that all of you were fans of the original Halos and would try to carry on the series in a similar manner. I was very excited that all of you were such enthusiastic and passionate fans and I greeted Halo 4 with open arms. I am going to share an unpopular opinion and say that Halo 4 was a good game and felt like a Halo game in a lot of ways, besides sprint and loadouts. With Halo 5, instead of honoring the old design of Halo, I feel as if you are trying to change and redesign every single thing that you possibly can. You are putting more resources and time into changing every character model, every weapon’s look and sound, every vehicle’s design and sound, and introducing so many new and supporting characters, that I have no idea what is going on in Halo 5 and who is who. You are trying to include all EU lore into the game which is great if left as easter egg bonuses for those who have read it. THE AVERAGE GAMER does not read every single comic and novel and watch every video you put out. I should not have to read and watch all material that has every been made to understand what is going on in the game. Bungie understood this. Halo 1-3 and even ODST were able to tell a simple and concise, yet still interesting, story in the game that was understandable. Make sure the story is good and understandable first before you start writing it. Include the flood, bring back the brutes, bring back old locations, and even keep the Prometheans. Just make sure to make the prometheans fell like an actual faction with lots of vehicle and unit types along with visually distinguishable ranks.
>
> Respect the old art style of Halo 1-3. Almost everyone universally loves the old look and style of the elites. Along with the elites most people seem to think that all the character models and vehicle designs in Halo 2 and 3 were better than they are now. I strongly agree and that’s why that leaked Halo Wars 2 cover art has me excited as it looks like it will actually resemble Halo. Your new artstyle looks very generic as if it could be places in any modern sci-fi game. You can KEEP your new designs, BUT YOU CAN’T REPLACE THE OLD ONES. I would not mind at all, actually I would probably love if you included all the vehicles and characters from Halo 3 alongside your new Halo 5 ones so that there is a lot of variety. Then there could be many types of enemies and vehicles. All the classic weapons you are bring back into Halo 5 is a great start, keep doing that. It is not just nostalgia in those weapon designs, it the iconic look that screams Halo.
>
> Alongside the art style of the game you need to respect the sound of Halo. The new soundtrack does sound good and I happily bought the album, but the weapon sounds are no longer unique and iconic. All the UNSC weapons sound too modern and realistic, they no longer each have a very unique and instantly recognizable sound like the original Halos had. The covenant weapon sounds are as generic as they can be in Halo 5, I feel as if even COD Infinite Warfare will use those sounds for their lazers. Almost all the old sounds are Iconic, if you truly are Halo fans you have to agree that Halo 2 sniper sound was phenomenal and sounded like pure power, or the Halo 2 SPNKR.
>
> I understand now at this point it would be impossible to go back to the halo 3 days of no spartan abilities, and the gameplay is fun, but please include a classic playlists at launch for Halo 6 and include classic maps such as midship and lockout. All the current maps feel very similar IMO since they are designed around sprint and ground pound. I think having some classic maps as well as some more flat maps would add a great deal of variety to the package. This way you can cater to all fans both new and old.
>
> 343 please understand that this is written not to hate on your work. While I personally do not enjoy Halo 5 in lots of its aspects I do think that the current direction you are taking the series is further pushing away the series vets that allowed Halo to be such a success and made the construction of your company possible. If possible, I truly believe the best way to reach those sales milestones that everyone wants and to have a true system seller is to look to the past halos such as Halo 3 and see what made it a must own game. 343 you have been handed one of the greatest and most recognizable universes in gaming with lots of potential, you just need to realize the tools you have and construct the masterpiece that you are all very capable of doing.
>
> To everyone reading, feel free to leave your comments below to say why you agree or disagree with my thoughts on the direction of Halo at the moment :slight_smile:

Yeah, I hope they bring some one else to make Halo that are another Bungie.

I tip off my future fedora to you, for being one of the few people to actually point what’s wrong and right. While everybody does not agree, you have your own reasons to back you up.

> 2533274953623784;3:
> I tip off my future fedora to you, for being one of the few people to actually point what’s wrong and right. While everybody does not agree, you have your own reasons to back you up.

Thank you for seeing I am not hating on 343 and would just like for them to try and make a game that can appeal to the fans of the original trilogy as well :slight_smile:

> 2535409489305717;2:
> > 2568124073246525;1:
> > Dear 343,
> >
> > I am a huge Halo fan and I would like to start off by saying that the reason I so strongly criticize the game is because of how attached I am to the Halo series. I mean look at my gamertag and how long I have had it, that should say enough. I am not one to jump on the blind 343 hate and I am also definitely not one to jump on the blind support for 343. I think a good balance is necessary. I think Halo 4 was a very good attempt at a follow up to the original trilogy. Yes it was kind of lore heavy and yes the MP was not all that great. But going back to it in MCC I realize it had everything we wanted from a Halo game at launch for the most part. A good solid campaign and story line, forge, social and competitive playlist, split-screen in all modes, great advancements in graphics and cutscenes, and the ability to customize many parts of the armor (not just sets). Halo 5 is the worst game in the series by far and I feel you did not take almost any of the previous criticism into consideration for it. You improved the MP gameplay but only in the competitive aspect. IMO it took quite a few steps backwards for the series overall. Yes the gameplay is fun, but if the story is bad, you cant play with friends that are on the same TV as you, the level design is bad, every mode is just competitive, and all the maps feel the same, and you play the same maps over and over again due to broken map rotation, something is terribly wrong. The community should not be so split and the playerbase and sales should be something to brag about, not the lowest in series history alongside a diminishing fanbase.
> >
> > Now on to the main point of this forum creation. 343, you were created as a studio to carry on the Halo franchise that Bungie had started. With Halo 4 I was under the impression that all of you were fans of the original Halos and would try to carry on the series in a similar manner. I was very excited that all of you were such enthusiastic and passionate fans and I greeted Halo 4 with open arms. I am going to share an unpopular opinion and say that Halo 4 was a good game and felt like a Halo game in a lot of ways, besides sprint and loadouts. With Halo 5, instead of honoring the old design of Halo, I feel as if you are trying to change and redesign every single thing that you possibly can. You are putting more resources and time into changing every character model, every weapon’s look and sound, every vehicle’s design and sound, and introducing so many new and supporting characters, that I have no idea what is going on in Halo 5 and who is who. You are trying to include all EU lore into the game which is great if left as easter egg bonuses for those who have read it. THE AVERAGE GAMER does not read every single comic and novel and watch every video you put out. I should not have to read and watch all material that has every been made to understand what is going on in the game. Bungie understood this. Halo 1-3 and even ODST were able to tell a simple and concise, yet still interesting, story in the game that was understandable. Make sure the story is good and understandable first before you start writing it. Include the flood, bring back the brutes, bring back old locations, and even keep the Prometheans. Just make sure to make the prometheans fell like an actual faction with lots of vehicle and unit types along with visually distinguishable ranks.
> >
> > Respect the old art style of Halo 1-3. Almost everyone universally loves the old look and style of the elites. Along with the elites most people seem to think that all the character models and vehicle designs in Halo 2 and 3 were better than they are now. I strongly agree and that’s why that leaked Halo Wars 2 cover art has me excited as it looks like it will actually resemble Halo. Your new artstyle looks very generic as if it could be places in any modern sci-fi game. You can KEEP your new designs, BUT YOU CAN’T REPLACE THE OLD ONES. I would not mind at all, actually I would probably love if you included all the vehicles and characters from Halo 3 alongside your new Halo 5 ones so that there is a lot of variety. Then there could be many types of enemies and vehicles. All the classic weapons you are bring back into Halo 5 is a great start, keep doing that. It is not just nostalgia in those weapon designs, it the iconic look that screams Halo.
> >
> > Alongside the art style of the game you need to respect the sound of Halo. The new soundtrack does sound good and I happily bought the album, but the weapon sounds are no longer unique and iconic. All the UNSC weapons sound too modern and realistic, they no longer each have a very unique and instantly recognizable sound like the original Halos had. The covenant weapon sounds are as generic as they can be in Halo 5, I feel as if even COD Infinite Warfare will use those sounds for their lazers. Almost all the old sounds are Iconic, if you truly are Halo fans you have to agree that Halo 2 sniper sound was phenomenal and sounded like pure power, or the Halo 2 SPNKR.
> >
> > I understand now at this point it would be impossible to go back to the halo 3 days of no spartan abilities, and the gameplay is fun, but please include a classic playlists at launch for Halo 6 and include classic maps such as midship and lockout. All the current maps feel very similar IMO since they are designed around sprint and ground pound. I think having some classic maps as well as some more flat maps would add a great deal of variety to the package. This way you can cater to all fans both new and old.
> >
> > 343 please understand that this is written not to hate on your work. While I personally do not enjoy Halo 5 in lots of its aspects I do think that the current direction you are taking the series is further pushing away the series vets that allowed Halo to be such a success and made the construction of your company possible. If possible, I truly believe the best way to reach those sales milestones that everyone wants and to have a true system seller is to look to the past halos such as Halo 3 and see what made it a must own game. 343 you have been handed one of the greatest and most recognizable universes in gaming with lots of potential, you just need to realize the tools you have and construct the masterpiece that you are all very capable of doing.
> >
> > To everyone reading, feel free to leave your comments below to say why you agree or disagree with my thoughts on the direction of Halo at the moment :slight_smile:
>
>
> Yeah, I hope they bring some one else to make Halo that are another Bungie.

Sad to say bungie’s destiny gone to sht as well, micro transactions everywhere and Only 4 fcking planets and a moon. Let’s just say I wait 6 months to play a game, buy it, play it once, put it down for 6 months, than play it.

> it had everything we wanted from a Halo game at launch for the most part.

Well that’s for the most part. It got rid of one crucial aspect of halo. People who have known me long enough on the forums know exactly what I’m talking about.

The 7ft cages me and my brothers are trapped in called spartan suits.I don’t mind the sprint, but I do mind the cod feel to H4 and 5.

> 2568124073246525;1:
> Dear 343,
>
> I am a huge Halo fan and I would like to start off by saying that the reason I so strongly criticize the game is because of how attached I am to the Halo series. I mean look at my gamertag and how long I have had it, that should say enough. I am not one to jump on the blind 343 hate and I am also definitely not one to jump on the blind support for 343. I think a good balance is necessary. I think Halo 4 was a very good attempt at a follow up to the original trilogy. Yes it was kind of lore heavy and yes the MP was not all that great. But going back to it in MCC I realize it had everything we wanted from a Halo game at launch for the most part. A good solid campaign and story line, forge, social and competitive playlist, split-screen in all modes, great advancements in graphics and cutscenes, and the ability to customize many parts of the armor (not just sets). Halo 5 is the worst game in the series by far and I feel you did not take almost any of the previous criticism into consideration for it. You improved the MP gameplay but only in the competitive aspect. IMO it took quite a few steps backwards for the series overall. Yes the gameplay is fun, but if the story is bad, you cant play with friends that are on the same TV as you, the level design is bad, every mode is just competitive, and all the maps feel the same, and you play the same maps over and over again due to broken map rotation, something is terribly wrong. The community should not be so split and the playerbase and sales should be something to brag about, not the lowest in series history alongside a diminishing fanbase.
>
> Now on to the main point of this forum creation. 343, you were created as a studio to carry on the Halo franchise that Bungie had started. With Halo 4 I was under the impression that all of you were fans of the original Halos and would try to carry on the series in a similar manner. I was very excited that all of you were such enthusiastic and passionate fans and I greeted Halo 4 with open arms. I am going to share an unpopular opinion and say that Halo 4 was a good game and felt like a Halo game in a lot of ways, besides sprint and loadouts. With Halo 5, instead of honoring the old design of Halo, I feel as if you are trying to change and redesign every single thing that you possibly can. You are putting more resources and time into changing every character model, every weapon’s look and sound, every vehicle’s design and sound, and introducing so many new and supporting characters, that I have no idea what is going on in Halo 5 and who is who. You are trying to include all EU lore into the game which is great if left as easter egg bonuses for those who have read it. THE AVERAGE GAMER does not read every single comic and novel and watch every video you put out. I should not have to read and watch all material that has every been made to understand what is going on in the game. Bungie understood this. Halo 1-3 and even ODST were able to tell a simple and concise, yet still interesting, story in the game that was understandable. Make sure the story is good and understandable first before you start writing it. Include the flood, bring back the brutes, bring back old locations, and even keep the Prometheans. Just make sure to make the prometheans fell like an actual faction with lots of vehicle and unit types along with visually distinguishable ranks.
>
> Respect the old art style of Halo 1-3. Almost everyone universally loves the old look and style of the elites. Along with the elites most people seem to think that all the character models and vehicle designs in Halo 2 and 3 were better than they are now. I strongly agree and that’s why that leaked Halo Wars 2 cover art has me excited as it looks like it will actually resemble Halo. Your new artstyle looks very generic as if it could be places in any modern sci-fi game. You can KEEP your new designs, BUT YOU CAN’T REPLACE THE OLD ONES. I would not mind at all, actually I would probably love if you included all the vehicles and characters from Halo 3 alongside your new Halo 5 ones so that there is a lot of variety. Then there could be many types of enemies and vehicles. All the classic weapons you are bring back into Halo 5 is a great start, keep doing that. It is not just nostalgia in those weapon designs, it the iconic look that screams Halo.
>
> Alongside the art style of the game you need to respect the sound of Halo. The new soundtrack does sound good and I happily bought the album, but the weapon sounds are no longer unique and iconic. All the UNSC weapons sound too modern and realistic, they no longer each have a very unique and instantly recognizable sound like the original Halos had. The covenant weapon sounds are as generic as they can be in Halo 5, I feel as if even COD Infinite Warfare will use those sounds for their lazers. Almost all the old sounds are Iconic, if you truly are Halo fans you have to agree that Halo 2 sniper sound was phenomenal and sounded like pure power, or the Halo 2 SPNKR.
>
> I understand now at this point it would be impossible to go back to the halo 3 days of no spartan abilities, and the gameplay is fun, but please include a classic playlists at launch for Halo 6 and include classic maps such as midship and lockout. All the current maps feel very similar IMO since they are designed around sprint and ground pound. I think having some classic maps as well as some more flat maps would add a great deal of variety to the package. This way you can cater to all fans both new and old.
>
> 343 please understand that this is written not to hate on your work. While I personally do not enjoy Halo 5 in lots of its aspects I do think that the current direction you are taking the series is further pushing away the series vets that allowed Halo to be such a success and made the construction of your company possible. If possible, I truly believe the best way to reach those sales milestones that everyone wants and to have a true system seller is to look to the past halos such as Halo 3 and see what made it a must own game. 343 you have been handed one of the greatest and most recognizable universes in gaming with lots of potential, you just need to realize the tools you have and construct the masterpiece that you are all very capable of doing.
>
> To everyone reading, feel free to leave your comments below to say why you agree or disagree with my thoughts on the direction of Halo at the moment :slight_smile:

“Halo 5 is the worst game in the series by far and I feel you did not take almost any of the previous criticism into consideration for it. You improved the MP gameplay but only in the competitive aspect”

That was probably Halo’s biggest criticism in the past 5 years, and the reason Halo was considered “dead” by people.

*“Halo 1-3 and even ODST were able to tell a simple and concise, yet still interesting, story in the game that was understandable.”*Like Johnson magically coming back to life between Halo CE and Halo 2?

Or Johnson and Miranda beating Chief to Earth between Halo 2 and Halo 3, despite them being on Installation 05 dealing with monkey problems and Chief on a moving ship?

Most of Halo 5 was explained either in Halo 4 or in Halo 5, and good enough for the average player.

To make a da halo
To make a da money

> 2533274918639469;5:
> > 2535409489305717;2:
> > > 2568124073246525;1:
> > > Dear 343,
> >
> >
> > Yeah, I hope they bring some one else to make Halo that are another Bungie.
>
>
> Sad to say bungie’s destiny gone to sht as well, micro transactions everywhere and Only 4 fcking planets and a moon. Let’s just say I wait 6 months to play a game, buy it, play it once, put it down for 6 months, than play it.

Reminder: This is Halo, not Destiny. Using Destiny as a reason to hate on Bungie is really poor. When people praise Bungie, they normally refer to the original Halo series, which is much better than this current series by 343i. Bungie was king in their time with Halo. They are what made Halo so popular, supported, and loved. Now we have 343i who are simply making as much money as possible from this beloved series.
Yeah, they’ve improved multiplayer from Halo 4. But do not forget they were the ones who botched Halo 5’s campaign. They abandoned the MCC which was meant to be the Halo game to play on the Xbox One. They are the ones who have slowly, painfully added minimum content in Halo 5 that were supposed to be in the game, which ultimately wiped out a significant portion of the community because we simply got bored.
You say Bungie has gone to dung? At least they were praised and loved at some point. Ever since this 343i company joined in, Halo has gone downhill. People have lost faith, proof is in the sales. I really want 343i to work out, but they have yet to release a Halo game that can reach Bungie’s level.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

Oh snap your name is related to Halo, your opinion must be waaaaaaaaaaay more important than anyone else’s.

> 2533274857577417;9:
> > 2533274918639469;5:
> > > 2535409489305717;2:
> > > > 2568124073246525;1:
> > > > Dear 343,
> > >
> > >
> > > Yeah, I hope they bring some one else to make Halo that are another Bungie.
> >
> >
> > Sad to say bungie’s destiny gone to sht as well, micro transactions everywhere and Only 4 fcking planets and a moon. Let’s just say I wait 6 months to play a game, buy it, play it once, put it down for 6 months, than play it.
>
>
> Reminder: This is Halo, not Destiny. Using Destiny as a reason to hate on Bungie is really poor. When people praise Bungie, we normally refer to the original Halo series, which is much better than this current series by 343i. Bungie was king in their time with Halo. They are what made Halo so popular, supported, and loved. Now we have 343i who are simply making as much money as possible from this beloved series.
> Yeah, they’ve improved multiplayer from Halo 4. But do not forget they were the ones who botched Halo 5’s campaign. They abandoned the MCC which was meant to be the Halo game to play on the Xbox One. They are the ones who have slowly, painfully added minimum content in Halo 5 that were supposed to be in the game, which ultimately wiped out a significant portion of the community because we simply got bored.
> You say Bungie has gone to dung? At least they were praised and loved at some point. Ever since this 343i company joined in, Halo has gone downhill. People have lost faith, proof is in the sales. I really want 343i to work out, but they have yet to release a Halo game that can reach Bungie’s level.

Exactly this. We will Never forget what originally made halo king of the consoles. But now halo has been divorced, had half of its stuff taken, and has a restraining order. It’s fallen in to a hole so deep it might have get back out… but it can certainly start climbing up slowly but surely.

> 2533274886531207;10:
> Oh snap your name is related to Halo, your opinion must be waaaaaaaaaaay more important than anyone else’s.

Maybe actually read the post since he gives some of the best criticism halo has had for years.

> 2533274879407634;11:
> > 2533274857577417;9:
> > > 2533274918639469;5:
> > > > 2535409489305717;2:
> > > > > 2568124073246525;1:
> > > > > Dear 343,
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Yeah, I hope they bring some one else to make Halo that are another Bungie.
> > >
> > >
> > > Sad to say bungie’s destiny gone to sht as well, micro transactions everywhere and Only 4 fcking planets and a moon. Let’s just say I wait 6 months to play a game, buy it, play it once, put it down for 6 months, than play it.
> >
> >
> > Reminder: This is Halo, not Destiny. Using Destiny as a reason to hate on Bungie is really poor. When people praise Bungie, we normally refer to the original Halo series, which is much better than this current series by 343i. Bungie was king in their time with Halo. They are what made Halo so popular, supported, and loved. Now we have 343i who are simply making as much money as possible from this beloved series.
> > Yeah, they’ve improved multiplayer from Halo 4. But do not forget they were the ones who botched Halo 5’s campaign. They abandoned the MCC which was meant to be the Halo game to play on the Xbox One. They are the ones who have slowly, painfully added minimum content in Halo 5 that were supposed to be in the game, which ultimately wiped out a significant portion of the community because we simply got bored.
> > You say Bungie has gone to dung? At least they were praised and loved at some point. Ever since this 343i company joined in, Halo has gone downhill. People have lost faith, proof is in the sales. I really want 343i to work out, but they have yet to release a Halo game that can reach Bungie’s level.
>
>
> Exactly this. We will Never forget what originally made halo king of the consoles. But now halo has been divorced, had half of its stuff taken, and has a restraining order. It’s fallen in to a hole so deep it might have get back out… but it can certainly start climbing up slowly but surely.

We can only hope that Halo 6 will fulfill the potential that Halo 5 had from the start.

> 2533274857577417;13:
> > 2533274879407634;11:
> > > 2533274857577417;9:
> > > > 2533274918639469;5:
> > > > > 2535409489305717;2:
> > > > > > 2568124073246525;1:
> > > > > > Dear 343,
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Yeah, I hope they bring some one else to make Halo that are another Bungie.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Sad to say bungie’s destiny gone to sht as well, micro transactions everywhere and Only 4 fcking planets and a moon. Let’s just say I wait 6 months to play a game, buy it, play it once, put it down for 6 months, than play it.
> > >
> > >
> > > Reminder: This is Halo, not Destiny. Using Destiny as a reason to hate on Bungie is really poor. When people praise Bungie, we normally refer to the original Halo series, which is much better than this current series by 343i. Bungie was king in their time with Halo. They are what made Halo so popular, supported, and loved. Now we have 343i who are simply making as much money as possible from this beloved series.
> > > Yeah, they’ve improved multiplayer from Halo 4. But do not forget they were the ones who botched Halo 5’s campaign. They abandoned the MCC which was meant to be the Halo game to play on the Xbox One. They are the ones who have slowly, painfully added minimum content in Halo 5 that were supposed to be in the game, which ultimately wiped out a significant portion of the community because we simply got bored.
> > > You say Bungie has gone to dung? At least they were praised and loved at some point. Ever since this 343i company joined in, Halo has gone downhill. People have lost faith, proof is in the sales. I really want 343i to work out, but they have yet to release a Halo game that can reach Bungie’s level.
> >
> >
> > Exactly this. We will Never forget what originally made halo king of the consoles. But now halo has been divorced, had half of its stuff taken, and has a restraining order. It’s fallen in to a hole so deep it might have get back out… but it can certainly start climbing up slowly but surely.
>
>
> We can only hope that Halo 6 will fulfill the potential that Halo 5 had from the start.

Here allow me to copy paste a post I made from the competitive killed halo thread, since I’m too lazy to re-wright it.

One can hope… if they honestly lean from their mistakes and listen to the community, then 343 will be goldilocks and halo 6 will be the pirate chair and bed that are just right. I think halo 6 might be their last chance at redemption before almost everyone leaves. I’m probably still gonna butpy it just because halo is my favorite game of all time. But I’ll be really upset if it’s not at its full potential. Or if I’m not finally free from my cage.

Edit: -Yoinking!- auto correct

Nice post, one way I found to get past most of the new covenant vehicle designs is to imagine them as being traditional Sangheili designs and they like to base their weapons off of animals which is totally understandable, imagine a sangheili riding a war elephant drools

> 2533274974284436;15:
> Nice post, one way I found to get past most of the new covenant vehicle designs is to imagine them as being traditional Sangheili designs and they like to base their weapons off of animals which is totally understandable, imagine a sangheili riding a war elephant drools

You mean The shadow from halo 2?

Just apply war paint and it’s good! But back on topic, the unsc art style needs WAY more variety and not have every building made of plastic.

I do think that they could go back to the Halo 3 days with no sprint, Spartan/Armor abilities, and people would come back in droves. People have lost faith in the Halo name. Halo 5 failed on the back of Reach. Halo 4, and the MCC, not on it’s own merits. If 343i went back to what people love, the classic formula, and advertised the game as actually returning to the series roots I really do think people would come back. 343i have to admit their mistakes and show that they are doing what the people want. That is the only way the series returns to its former glory.

Dam son, you wrote a lot lmao … But The main issue with halo 5 is the servers. I have best internet on wired connection and still disconect and experience a lot of lag every single game no matter what.

Good, another guy that doesn’t just hate 343 or blindly agree with everything they do. cough cough Greensk- cough, and I agree the new art style is VERY boring and generic, Halo had one of the most ICONIC looks in gaming and 343 feels the need to change everything… why??
On our road to Halo 4’s launch, it felt like us and 343 were continuing the series together as fans, kinda the same for h5 imo, but after Halo 4, MCC, and Halo 5, i’m going to see the development for Halo 6 completely differently, I now know They’re trying to turn Halo into something completely different, but Microsoft needs that title to be “HALO” so that it will actually earn some money.
Let’s face it, today’s Halo is just another shooter that follows the trends of more popular shooters, instead of setting trends and standards like it use to.
Nothing lasts forever, and by the reputation of the past 4 Halo games, Halo will not and CANNOT survive for another 20 years like Microsoft has predicted.
Great topic, more people need to talk about it. We need to make sure 343 knows what we like and dislike about their “vision” for Halo.
but in the eyes of 343 fanboys we’re just Haters that want the series to die and want another Halo 3.