343 U do relize internet goes out

it is bullcrap that we can’t forge or custome to try our forge maps without internet. Just 2 weeks ago cox communications Internet went out in my phoenix az area for over 24+ hours. It wasn’t lack of payment or anything like that, they just had a problem with there end. But 343 acts like this never happens. I should be able to forge in the mean time with no internet. It’s just the fact of thinking that without interet all the features in the game become disabled except solo campaign. That’s really upsetting seeing how I paid 60 bucks for all the features in the game. Shoot of live isn’t working I can’t even access the maps to just look around in. That’s sad!!! What do you think?

Yup.

Welcome to the modern age of gaming. I agree with your complaint. Sadly though games are going toward this dedicated server thing. Destiny is a prime example. Destiny could have easily been designed for an offline mode. The entire campaign should be able to be played off line. But nope. This gen you will see lot of games that require you to be online to enjoy them. Sadly.

As i can see Forge Connect’s to servers in some way,maybe for cloud computing to have this massive physic calculating quick.
There is no delay or reconecting between players switching forge or costum games(party leader and others).
Running games only shutdown when the last player end or leave.

It’s a shame that 343 has decided to take this route as regards to Internet connections, especially how we can’t play the new Forge mode offline.

> 2533274800273892;1:
> it is bullcrap that we can’t forge or custome to try our forge maps without internet. Just 2 weeks ago cox communications Internet went out in my phoenix az area for over 24+ hours. It wasn’t lack of payment or anything like that, they just had a problem with there end. But 343 acts like this never happens. I should be able to forge in the mean time with no internet. It’s just the fact of thinking that without interet all the features in the game become disabled except solo campaign. That’s really upsetting seeing how I paid 60 bucks for all the features in the game. Shoot of live isn’t working I can’t even access the maps to just look around in. That’s sad!!! What do you think?

Ah yes, I remember it well, it effected Scottsdale as well. I’m in Mesa and was lucky to not suffer. Do you find your connection to be good for the game overall? I have been experiencing a lot of hit detection issues.

kinda like how i couldn’t play fallout when the xbox servers were down the last few days, a new era indeed…

I’m just going to just say this Borderlands 2 did it correctly and it doesn’t even have PvP like most FPS do its more of a dual. Either way they made it so you can play alone while then being able to play with friends offline and online with an actual decent loot system. Destiny didn’t realize that and now Halo because of 60 fps even though many of us didn’t care if it turned to 30 fps if we split screened.

I know. It’s really annoying when I want to finish up my masterpiece but my internet says otherwise.

It’s a waste of time voicing anything about this here or anywhere else because we’re just a minority. 343 would soon listen up if we were a majority moaning but as we’re not we may as well “gold is only £30 deal with it”