343- this Rumble Pit selection is a mess. Bring back standard FFA

I have always been for over a decade a Semi competitive (I prefer AR/Sidekick as opposed to BR) FFA Slayer fan. I don’t know why they removed it in this weekly update. We only have FFA fiesta slayer which is close. This Rumble Pit mode right now- I would not play again. It’s too much. I want a standard FFA slayer like we had in H5.

3 Likes

Most playlists are rotational now:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/news/playlist-schedule-winter-update

yes. the feedback is to notify that this decisions is unwelcome.

2 Likes

I miss normal FFA as well, although the player count was too big IMO for that type of game vs map sizes vs TTK and the time it takes to recharge the shield/hp. If it’s ever going to come back onto the game I’d strongly suggest to cut down the player count by two

I dont think you read the post / understood the issue. They aren’t complaining about playlist rotations, they are complaining about the game modes inside of the playlist.

2 Likes

I don’t mind the rumble pit playlist. It’s actually pretty fun IMO. It would be nice to have a permanent FFA but I understand FFA isn’t very popular any more so the ranked FFA and rumble pit being rotational is understandable… Also FFA is available at all times in MCC. Would love to see more players playing there. It’s tough to find games in FFA in MCC. Especially outside of H3. I have been dying to play some HCE FFA snipers on boarding action but can never find HCE FFA snipers at all usually.

Just ranked FFA with radar and full sandbox… please.
and social FFA for party games - friends allowed.

1 Like

Ranked FFA with radar is an interesting concept… I would like to try that

2 Likes

They should call it moshpit i don’t know why but 343i for some reason struggle with FFA ! The maps are never made for FFA they just cram a whole bunch of Spartans on a 4v4 map and hope for the best. Maps really need to be designed for the game type its called bespoke lol you get a kill and die in the back that not we’ll optimized lol when are we going to get this right cuz i love FFA but getting killed in the back continually after making a kill is not a fun or competitive experience RESPECT THE SPACE 343i.

2 Likes

Me and my friends look forward to partying up for Social FFA and teaming up in matches, so we’re all for this. It’ll be like ol times again, using a third party tool so we can still communicate with one another.

2 Likes

That’s allowed if you fancy it.

It’s quite surprising how many people don’t look at their radar.

1 Like

YES!! I’m begging for standard FFA slayer. This rumble put us too much. It’s insane 343 can’t offer a standard FFA playlist that’s not competitive BR. I’m seriously considering leaving halo for good

3 Likes

This, in fairness, is a very good take. It is the same problem most folk have with Launch Site… It’s a great asymmetric map, but it’s used for symmetric game modes…

Yea i guess we are all accustom to it now! but i must say playing with radar does requires good awareness and composure at a fast pace. The crouch comes into play more and i feel the crouch actually has more of a purpose rather than just applied to your strafe or jump action also it definitely requires more skill as you bring more attention to yourself and can be hunted down very fast so its about great coordination and speed with timing its defiantly pro to have it and i do struggle how Spartans have played it down so much like they cant handle the heat that comes with the radar lol quite funny if you think about it hahahah are we catering for noobs here 343i? hahah