343 this is getting bad

Godfire its not a rant if its facts mate. I literally just completed a game, oppenents spamming and i mean SPAMMING their pistol shots and im getting RKO’D immediately…but when i do the same oh no bloom kicks in somehow… like…343i literally trash… like how you say conrtol your shots to avoid bloom but others shoot at spam speeds and put you down and you cant do anything, but when you do your pistol does no damage because of bloom…

1 Like

I will continue to be hyper critical of this game. Used the shock rifle and got a headshot…didnt even break his shield you know what halo game that wouldve happened in? None od them prob halo 5 because its just as dog poo as this one, but thebmere fact that you shot how they say to shoot to get kills and it doesnt happen, says quite a bit. Smh like how… no content, no road map, pushed put in 6 years barely playable… i dont understand.

1 Like

sounds to me like they had aimbots or a cronus

1 Like

Probably, but the mere fact that bloom is such a huge part of this game, i also think its just poor code that they still have yet to remidiate. Ive been very critical and we as the community have a right to be because this has been going on long enough in my book.

1 Like

I’ll be honest, I don’t mind when there is a trash weekly reward because that means I don’t have to play for another week

3 Likes

Lmaoo yes agreed! Smh pay for colors…like tf… when the promised so much customization for free…

1 Like

everyone has hated bloom since reach, it was well toned down in 4 and 5 it was almost non-existent, but now its well over 9,000, but in all honesty they need to lower sidekick’s fire rate AND it’s bloom

1 Like

Thats the only thing i will slightly disagree with, i enjoy how fast it shoots but i defintely agree with the bloom. I dont mind unbalanced weapons per say but just the mere fact that they want you to shoot slower and you do but still get dusted pisses me off. Like you line up your shots and get positive hits but you still lose like whata the point smh

Okay okay stop right there, at that point you just have to stop playing.

Right now, I’m only actually tuning in for like, events. I would like to play ranked more, maybe, but beyond events and grinding up Rank I don’t give two s**ts about playing right now, but I have BEEN where you are now, and you need to stop playing and try something else out.

Maybe Elden Ring? Skyrim? Anything. You’ve got to play something else. If for no other reason than your continued wellbeing and ability to have a healthy relationship with this game going forward, because it’s really bad right now.

Please take care.

1 Like

i get whta you;re saying, Ive had the sidekick literally in someone’s mouth spammed the trigger and I’ll either hit their shoulder 40 times or anilalate the air behind them

1 Like

If you look at their career’s page, they are hiring - up to 30 positions. This is really distressing for a Live Service game, and I think MS/343 really dropped the ball by letting the vendors working on Infinite go after the work was done.

They’ve done this to themselves. We can’t do anything about their dumb 18mth contractor policy.

2 Likes

I honestly didn’t read anything here besides the title. I just assume it’s all of us Halo faithful pissed at all the little things. I support this thread haha

you would be right

20 characters

Mcc was a failure they didn’t touch that game for years when Halo 5 came out in 2015 and mcc was released in 2014. It took them 4 years later to go back and support it in 2018 when they brought Reach to the game along with crossplay with pc players.

3 Likes

We have community managers that work at-least 1hr a month. I can’t understand how Microsoft is paying these employees free money when they never reach out to the community…lol

3 Likes

This is beyond their control.

Companies used to retain contract employees for longer periods. They were sued successfully by contract employees who accused the companies of retaining contract employees to avoid paying benefits, such as healthcare and retirement. This legal decision changed hiring forever.

I’m one of those players who grinded my way to inhearitor on reach, then lost my account cause the 2 verification bs, then got to the pilot helmet on this account, i don’t mind the grind, but the point is the weekly ultimates that are linked with a set game mode like ctf or control when there isn’t a playlist specifically for them kills it for me, last weeks I’ve played btb and out of 15 matches only came up twice, lost both times, i was so over btb i didn’t even want to turn on the game after that
Which coule easily be avoided if they do things like complete 15 matches, win 5 matches, get 100 kills in pvp, not just giving them away but crap like 3 killjoys is just stupid, stuff like capture 3 flags in ranked matches, and last win 2 total controls
If they only made weekly ultimates swappable this could be avoided, plus it will be a win for them cause if someone swaps a weekly ultimate they burn one they have and will be more inclined to buy some swaps from the store, it’s a win win for them but whoever is in charge either sucks marketing or this simple concept hasn’t set in yet

But right now halo sucks, I’ve defended halo 4 when people dogged it, i can’t say the same for halo 5 cause that game made me rage quit xbox one for 2 to 4 years lol (i litterally got so mad at the ai teammates i went back to my ps4 lol)

1 Like

For the love of God if this game doesn’t become what it should have been in 2 years THIS!!!

2 Likes

Gameplay is solid, just seems like the people in charge have no idea what they are doing, if they wanted a live service they should of hired people who actually know how to run one

3 Likes

Destiny 2 is still fun :rofl::rofl: