343 this is ALL YOU NEED to make Reach near perfection

These 5 features implemented will make Halo Reach the best Halo ever

1. Individual Weapon and Vehicle Settings in Custom Games, including Bloom on/off switch, RoF (rate of fire), clip size and damage

2. 1-50 ranking system only shown in the Classic Playlist coming in April. Keep Arena and every other current Reach playlist. Halo 2 style, not H3.

3. Bring back the Beam Rifle, Carbine, Mauler, Brute Shot and SMG.

4. Optimatch Playlist for Custom Game lobbies

5. A new Forge map with non bland textures, more customization and features like Copy Paste and Undo.

Reach fixed in only 5 steps. Your welcome 343i :slight_smile:

You can’t bring in weapons without shipping a new game.

> You can’t bring in weapons without shipping a new game.

Okay, I’ll admit that that option was more of a hopeful idea than anything else.

But the other 4? Absolutely possible, and NECESSARY.

Please 343i, this will make Reach incredible.

Giving the option to turn off Reach’s problems is good, but too bad no one even plays custom games in Reach.

A thread talking about how to make Reach perfect with no mention of the role of AA’s in matchmaking, and the default speed/jump settings? You might want to take reconsider why Reach isn’t living up to its potential OP.

~Hawk

> A new Forge map with non bland textures

If anything the Forge items should have bland textures, like the items in Sandbox. It means that the items are less of a strain to render, and blend together better, unlike the detailed items in Forge World.

> These 5 features implemented will make Halo Reach the best Halo ever
>
> 1) Individual Weapon and Vehicle Settings in Custom Games, including Bloom on/off switch, RoF (rate of fire), clip size and damage
>
> 2) 1-50 ranking system only shown in the Classic Playlist coming in April. Keep Arena and every other current Reach playlist. Halo 2 style, not H3.
>
> 3) Bring back the Beam Rifle, Carbine, Mauler, Brute Shot and SMG.
>
> 4) Optimatch Playlist for Custom Game lobbies
>
> 5) A new Forge map with non bland textures, more customization and features like Copy Paste and Undo.
>
> Reach fixed in only 5 steps. Your welcome 343i :slight_smile:

1- I doubt it’s a possibility.

2- Just flipping on TrueSkill so it’s visible isn’t going to fix anything. People will literally crap bricks at how wildly their TrueSkill will be fluctuating in playlists. In addition to turning TrueSkill on they would have to reimpose the restrictions that they did on it in H3 to make it a progression system. And bringing back H3 TrueSkill is likely to have a detriment on your Classic playlist with the reintroduction of all of the same problems that H3’s TrueSkill had.

3- Already covered by someone else as a highly unlikely or they would only be included on new maps.

4- I again doubt it’s a possibility.

5- I again, doubt it’s a possibility.

> You can’t bring in weapons without shipping a new game.

You could, but only in new maps. Not really useful for introducing new things to the sandbox as much as it is just for giving new toys to mess with.