343, thanks (sort of)

Im going to be honest, I hate 343’s sustain plan but I’ve explained why many times before so i’ll save you the torture. The point of this thread is to give 343 credit where credit is due, thank you 343 for providing us with a road map, thank you for letting us know you’re listening. A lot of people like to call my type out on the forums saying “you never praise 343… hater” or along those lines, well here i am… well done 343. Do you see now why we complain and criticise? It’s so 343 can take our feedback and improve, we wanted firefight and now were getting it and the reason we’re getting it is because we asked, we moaned and complained. 343 Is by no means in my good books yet but they’re getting closer, you have along way to go 343… Don’t eff this up. Thanks for reading. Opinions?

Salt levels lowered.

Im on a tablet right now so if somebody could please post a link to what im refering to it’d be highly apreciated, thanks.

> 2533274975733797;1:
> Im going to be honest, I hate 343’s sustain plan but I’ve explained why many times before so i’ll save you the torture. The point of this thread is to give 343 credit where credit is due, thank you 343 for providing us with a road map, thank you for letting us know you’re listening. A lot of people like to call my type out on the forums saying “you never praise 343… hater” or along those lines, well here i am… well done 343. Do you see now why we complain and criticise? It’s so 343 can take our feedback and improve, we wanted firefight and now were getting it and the reason we’re getting it is because we asked, we moaned and complained. 343 Is by no means in my good books yet but they’re getting closer, you have along way to go 343… Don’t eff this up. Thanks for reading. Opinions?

Keep up the good work!!

I have no real problem with 343i, honestly. Other than the flawed Arena matchmaking system, and the flawed Ban Hammer (banning for dumb reasons, and the fact that they need to ban continuous quitters for longer, so I don’t get stuck on sore loser teams which, in turn, make me quit sometimes lmfao). They might not be Bungie from the H3 days, but they sure as hell are trying, so I’ll give them that. And their strive to bring back the good ole Halo days like we had in H3 and Reach (mostly) is slowy, but surely showing, bc these updates are pretty close to being solid, imo.

> 2533274925210321;5:
> I have no real problem with 343i, honestly. Other than the flawed Arena matchmaking system, and the flawed Ban Hammer (banning for dumb reasons, and the fact that they need to ban continuous quitters for longer, so I don’t get stuck on sore loser teams which, in turn, make me quit sometimes lmfao). They might not be Bungie from the H3 days, but they sure as hell are trying, so I’ll give them that. And their strive to bring back the good ole Halo days like we had in H3 and Reach (mostly) is slowy, but surely showing, bc these updates are pretty close to being solid, imo.

It’s clear that they care, but how much do they care? i ask myself that a lot.

After I’ve seen the trailer for Firefight, my first reaction was “I have to check the forums. I bet someone, somehow, will be negative about it”. Glad I was wrong, everybody seems to be happy for once!

> 2533274938827434;7:
> After I’ve seen the trailer for Firefight, my first reaction was “I have to check the forums. I bet someone, somehow, will be negative about it”. Glad I was wrong, everybody seems to be happy for once!

Don’t get me wrong im still very skeptical but really there’s nothing im really upset about.

I got today off from work due to a coworkers fluke schedule issues so uh…IM GOING TO PLAY HALO ALL DAY

> 2533274938827434;7:
> After I’ve seen the trailer for Firefight, my first reaction was “I have to check the forums. I bet someone, somehow, will be negative about it”. Glad I was wrong, everybody seems to be happy for once!

No joke, I saw a dude complain that we got firefight and not infection. -_-

> 2533274975064639;10:
> > 2533274938827434;7:
> > After I’ve seen the trailer for Firefight, my first reaction was “I have to check the forums. I bet someone, somehow, will be negative about it”. Glad I was wrong, everybody seems to be happy for once!
>
>
> No joke, I saw a dude complain that we got firefight and not infection. -_-

Hahah i saw this 2… some people just can’t appreciate things

I don’t think I’ll ever get over the Halo 5 campaign or no split screen, but after hearing them finally announce firefight, I think 343i will eventually add everything people really want for multiplayer, like infection.

> 2533274938827434;7:

I’m absolutely ecstatic about firefight. However, I will be disappointed if it is online gold subscription only, even in single player, if they have any. I’m hoping we finally get a chance to use ALL req weapons in custom games with some really crazy player trait and firefight options. Who’s up for some gruntpocolypse or unlimited spnkr primes? I certainly would be :smiley:

> 2626429604138871;13:
> > 2533274938827434;7:
> > After I’ve seen the trailer for Firefight, my first reaction was “I have to check the forums. I bet someone, somehow, will be negative about it”. Glad I was wrong, everybody seems to be happy for once!
>
>
> I’m absolutely ecstatic about firefight. However, I will be disappointed if it is online gold subscription only, even in single player, if they have any. I’m hoping we finally get a chance to use ALL req weapons in custom games with some really crazy player trait and firefight options. Who’s up for some gruntpocolypse or unlimited spnkr primes? I certainly would be :smiley:

yeah, that worries me too.

I’m happy to see it as well. That’s the level of openness and communication that makes any developer better. Keep up the good work.

> 2533274823519895;15:
> I’m happy to see it as well. That’s the level of openness and communication that makes any developer better. Keep up the good work.

this