343, thanks for the nerd gasm.

Thats all I have to say.

Hell yeah! Agree

Keith Szarabajka is a great voice actor, hopefully they don’t pull a Prophet of Truth on the Didact in Halo 5 if you know what I’m saying.

> Keith Szarabajka is a great voice actor, hopefully they don’t pull a Prophet of Truth on the Didact in Halo 5 if you know what I’m saying.

Yeah, Keith is perfect he shouldn’t be replaced

I still hear Harbinger every time I see him.

If he did survive, keep the voice actor. The guy has a good voice for High and Mighty Villains, it seems.

That said, I think Truth sounded better in Halo 3 than Halo 2. I dunno if you were implying that or just making note of the switch, but I’m just saying.

> I still hear Harbinger every time I see him.
>
> <mark>If he did survive</mark>, keep the voice actor. The guy has a good voice for High and Mighty Villains, it seems.
>
> That said, I think Truth sounded better in Halo 3 than Halo 2. <mark>I dunno if you were implying that or just making note of the switch</mark>, but I’m just saying.

Seems highly likely judging all he’s survived

I think it’s just note of the switch

> I still hear Harbinger every time I see him.
>
> If he did survive, keep the voice actor. The guy has a good voice for High and Mighty Villains, it seems.
>
> <mark>That said, I think Truth sounded better in Halo 3 than Halo 2.</mark> I dunno if you were implying that or just making note of the switch, but I’m just saying.

Btw be sure to post your opinion about the voices of Prophet of Truth here, thanks. :slight_smile: