343: Thank You For Super Fiesta!

And thank you for extending it for a week. I have one request: if it’s not a permanent playlist, at least make it available for customs, please!

Thanks again!

> 2535427648248832;1:
> And thank you for extending it for a week. I have one request: if it’s not a permanent playlist, at least make it available for customs, please!
>
> Thanks again!

My guess is it’s coming with MoR. Since the game has been release they have told that REQs would be coming to forge (they never mentioned custom though). With last week super fiesta REQs in custom appear more close then ever.

> 2533274872647908;2:
> > 2535427648248832;1:
> > And thank you for extending it for a week. I have one request: if it’s not a permanent playlist, at least make it available for customs, please!
> >
> > Thanks again!
>
>
> My guess is it’s coming with MoR. Since the game has been release they have told that REQs would be coming to forge (they never mentioned custom though). With last week super fiesta REQs in custom appear more close then ever.

That’s my hope. This sort of gametype showcases everything right about the Halo 5 sandbox.

I am so excited that it was extended another week. Hopefully this is a sign that it might be a permeant one here soon