343, Thank you for Halo 4!

I love Halo 4. I just wanted to thank 343 for the many great hours of entertainment it provided me with Halo 4.

Halo 4 has the best ‘gun-play’ by far out of the halo games. The hit detection, speed, strafing, shot speed & weapon balance of precision rifles are spot on. I like sprint and loadouts (hate AR starts more than words can describe) and the pace of the game is amazing.

I have played Halo 4 for over 11 days playtime & I consider it right up there with Halo 1 & Halo 3 as my favorite game in the series.

Thank you for the hard work on your first original Halo game 343.

I felt compelled to post this because I really do enjoy the work done by 343, however, most of my posts seem to be negative (DLC issue & achievements) and it’s not fair to exclude the credit that is due to 343.

While Halo 4 would’ve done better, it’s still a great game. An improvement compared to some other Halo games in my opinion, actually. I may receive plenty of hate for this, but I believe that Halo 4 was a step in the right direction for 343 Industries and was one of their best games yet, despite it being a little different than what most of us Halo fans are used to.

Right there with you. Love this game.

Hell yeah. Love Halo 4.

Great post mate, I have to agree. I really enjoyed campaign and multiplayer just got better the more updates it received. I had my gripes at launch but over the life of Halo 4 I got solid enjoyment and you’re right about the movement and gunplay being top notch.

While you all are throwing flowers at 343, I’ll go ahead and say this:

A bad performance is a bad performance, and 343, this installment of Halo was pretty sub par. Being the latest halo game, it died quicker than all previous Halos and it is the only Halo that I consistently yell at when I play. I am a mature adult that has played every single installment of the Halo franchise. This one should be a point of reference of what your company can do better. Halo 5 will either be a rejuvenation of the series or the final nail in the coffin. Either way, this game has performed poorly, and I play because I sold Halo reach a while back.

Unlimited Sprint? Loadouts from the get go that break map control and throw real teamwork into chaos? Random Ordinance that empower a team that’s already winning even more? I stopped caring about getting better with this Halo and started praying for the saw every round.

Thank You
-Racer

> While you all are throwing flowers at 343, I’ll go ahead and say this:
>
> A bad performance is a bad performance, and 343, this installment of Halo was pretty sub par. Being the latest halo game, it died quicker than all previous Halos and it is the only Halo that I consistently yell at when I play. I am a mature adult that has played every single installment of the Halo franchise. This one should be a point of reference of what your company can do better. Halo 5 will either be a rejuvenation of the series or the final nail in the coffin. Either way, this game has performed poorly, and I play because I sold Halo reach a while back.
>
> Unlimited Sprint? Loadouts from the get go that break map control and throw real teamwork into chaos? Random Ordinance that empower a team that’s already winning even more? I stopped caring about getting better with this Halo and started praying for the saw every round.
>
> Thank You
> -Racer

I believe the OP was thanking the developers for making a game that he enjoyed. I don’t think things like population, legacy, your personal opinions, etc, really crossed his mind or were at all a factor. What it boiled down to was simply that when he picked up the controller and fired up Halo 4, he enjoyed it enough to want to thank the developers for creating a game that he believes performs just fine. What is a bad performance for one person isn’t always for another. It doesn’t matter how many people play the game in this instance; he played it, he had fun, he’s saying thank you.

@MrMartini85 Absolutely, I was just simply stating that I enjoy Halo 4.

Thank you for that.

I loved all the new multiplayer load outs and so do the majority based off voting in BTB which usually picks Infinity with the load outs.

The connection was bad from the get go AFK scumbags can AFK all game every game hurting their teams. Parties were hidden. And going to a black scoreboard mid match and finding yourself dead every 2nd game when the game restarts is inexcusable.

Good game let down by the little things.

Campaign was and is amazing.

Finally, another positive post about Halo 4 and I agree with you on everything. Halo 4 was the best Halo game I’ve ever played and I had the most fun there. It’s not a perfect game but it doesn’t have to it’s awesome the way it is.

I too applaud you 343.

I enjoyed it too, the sad thing is how it was too broken at launch to be enjoyed by many others.

If the Halo 4 we have now was released at launch, it may have done better if we exclude the support and tactical packages.

Wow! A positive thread about Halo 4. Not something that I see very often, but I am glad that they still exist! Halo 4 is my favorite Halo to date and I look forward to playing Halo 5: Guardians. Halo FTW!

love halo 4 cant wait for 5

One of the best looking games on the 360. And there were some nice changes overall - I got so sick of the Flood by the end of H3.

Halo 4 is a great game, shame it didnt had a more competitive aproach.