343 Team - Playing with the Community

> Additionally, to kick off the new weapon tuning update, June 3rd will also be host to an Xbox LIVE playdate with 343 team members, in which we’ll be hopping into a few playlists and playing with the community. If you’re currently dreaming of a 4-shot BR duel with bs angel, mark your calendars. Careful – she’s been known to “straight up” out-BR unsuspecting victims.

Just read this on the recent bulletin, just a reminder for those who have not seen it. If you’ve been dreaming to play with 343, you got the chance on June 3rd.

However if you want to play with BS Angel just search the corners in Grifball playlist. :wink:

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

There is only one 343i employee I wish to come across in-game, the author of Spartan Ops named [REDACTED]. Unfathomable t-baggings will be had for what he did to Dr. Halsey.

Yup I am still bitter about it.

>

He would probably have used the Active Camo glitch.

I feel you bro ^

>

Post of the day, right here.

Oh boy I hope I get to play against some 343 employees

Hopefully, we germans have a chance of playing against 343I too.

I still remember playing all the time in the Bungie vs. ‘the world’ playlist, whereas my team haven’t played once against them and some other team played against them for like 50 times.

I think it would be best when there are several teams of them.

Did they mention any rewards for defeating them?

I want a steak lol

> Hopefully, we germans have a chance of playing against 343I too.
>
> I still remember playing all the time in the Bungie vs. ‘the world’ playlist, whereas my team haven’t played once against them and some other team played against them for like 50 times.
>
> I think it would be best when there are several teams of them.
>
> Did they mention any rewards for defeating them?
>
> I want a steak lol

Nope, the quote I did is the only information about it.

Yeah a steak would be good.

> However if you want to play with BS Angel just search the corners in Grifball playlist. :wink:

As bs angel’s teammate I’d like to point out that this is very false. She doesn’t hide in the corners!

>

He will have still made more money than you and I doubt he cares if you -Yoink!- him since that’s all you can do.

I’d rather play with Bravo. At least you can see where he matches up skill wise and if being a designer has fatigued those skills. David Ellis would be a second choice because he sounds like a stand up guy.

> > However if you want to play with BS Angel just search the corners in Grifball playlist. :wink:
>
> As bs angel’s teammate I’d like to point out that this is very false. She doesn’t hide in the corners!

She’s the one out there betraying all her teammates, right?

I don’t know… Last time they told me that pants were optional and now my kids are traumatized and my couch smells funny.

I’ll be joining to show them the power of the Carbine!

Only if I get to play with Bravo.

> I’ll be joining to show them the power of the Carbine!

No don’t do that, if you do they will nerf it!

I would love to play with the creator of the infection game type for Halo 4, because there are a lot of problems that I would like to address and hopefully get fixed. If a player can thruster pack through a one way shield door there is no point for the door.

Game type didn’t meet my standers

But seriously how do I get to play with someone in the infection game type department.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> > There is only one 343i employee I wish to come across in-game, the author of Spartan Ops named Brian Reed. Unfathomable t-baggings will be had for what he did to Dr. Halsey.
> >
> > Yup I am still bitter about it.
>
> He will have still made more money than you and I doubt he cares if you -Yoink!- him since that’s all you can do.

It’s the principal. I can also tell him why his choices were wrong whilst I t-bag him too.

>

I doubt he cares, especially if that’s how you deliver your message. Good luck though.

>

All that matters is that I am happy.

While I tell Brian Reed that I’m excited for the next spartan ops and Palmer comic?

It will likely be bs angel, David Ellis, Vic Deleon and sampand playing. I’ll probably be hanging out with Vic If its the case. Won’t it probably be a send a message and invite though?

> <mark>While I tell Brian Reed that I’m excited for the next spartan ops and Palmer comic?</mark>
>
> It will likely be bs angel, David Ellis, Vic Deleon and sampand playing. I’ll probably be hanging out with Vic If its the case. Won’t it probably be a send a message and invite though?

If you want to tell the folks at 343i what they want to hear and shield them from any criticism, don’t let me stop you.