343, taking the fun out of halo

No split screen multiplayer? Really. Way to take out one of the main reasons halo became such a great game. Also always fun to have to buy packs to get armor instead of unlocking it with achievements/ commendations. War zone is a -Yoink- unfun version of invasion. Playlists suck. Maps suck. You suck. Bring on Battlefront.

I love warzone. Gives me halo 3 feel for some reason. Battlefront was garbage, this coming from a huge star wars fan. Yeah, you buy armor with req points, its not that bad.

I think the req system is not horrible. You don’t have to buy the packs for real money and you can unlock every card by playing the game and the req cards don’t give a major advantage in a match.

> 2533274820722681;2:
> I love warzone. Gives me halo 3 feel for some reason. Battlefront was garbage, this coming from a huge star wars fan. Yeah, you buy armor with req points, its not that bad.

My biggest beef was the no split screen which has been a staple of halo since day 1. The other stuff I can get over but just kinda added fuel to the fire. I also always liked knowing what I had to do to get certain armor /visors not just the chance in a pack thing.

> 2533274817994420;1:
> No split screen multiplayer? Really. Way to take out one of the main reasons halo became such a great game. Also always fun to have to buy packs to get armor instead of unlocking it with achievements/ commendations. War zone is a -Yoink- unfun version of invasion. Playlists suck. Maps suck. You suck. Bring on Battlefront.

Thanks for making another thread where you’re beating a dead horse topic… again.

There is an armor unlock which was mixed in with ODST and MCC. You should look that up before you say there’s no armor unlocks. I played Star Wars Battlefront Beta and wasn’t impressed at all. Really let down by that game. Basically they just took BF3 and put a new skin on it and said there you go guys. Not to mention the melee combat is horrid and looks awful.

Back on topic… The nice thing about the Req packs is yes you can spend your cash on the pack(s) and get more chances to get armor, weapons, vehicles, etc. faster than the next guy. But you can’t just summon a tank within the first minute of play. You aren’t getting a major advantage over anyone else in a Warzone game. if I choose to spend $25 or $5 on Req packs and end up with the same armor and weapons that you’ll unlock in time, how do I get a major advantage that will ruin the game for everyone? So instead of having 2 tank cards I might have 3 or 4. The packs are RANDOM. If you pay cash or Req points you still end up with the same chances to get the same items as anyone else.

The biggest thing that 343 has done which makes me a happy gamer, customer and wanting more is that you DON’T PAY FOR DLC. Why you say? Here’s the best part! Remember those Req packs you are complaining about which people can buy with in game money or real money? Yeah those packs, well they are going to use the profits from those and will be pumping out FREE DLC! I know right! Crazy! A company that made a system which allows everyone to have FREE DLC for the entire community.

Now let’s swing back to Star Wars… So you can buy the game and then pay for the map packs in about 2-3 months. Well if you’re leaving to go do that, please let me know how you enjoy paying for those maps that you just got to have for a cost.

In my eyes keep it up 343 you’re doing a good job and I’m looking forward to what’s coming next.

Please use this thread to discuss this topic, thanks.