343 Style aor armouzr design

Its something that i would like to hear some other opinons about.

With the Hog wild update we will recieve the stinger armour. Which says by its own discription that it is one of the lightest armours. And here comes the 343 patern in the game, all new armour sets that 343 is creating are all very round. Smoth, curved, with less armour plates and mass that the gen 1 armours.
Except for recrute, all armours are symetrical. Only older, reskined models like the noble set tend to be asymetric.

I personaly miss the straight lines, the edgie bulky look.The armourplates and additional mass. It looks more like the spartans for me. Those tanks on the battelfield who stood in the firefight and just walked straight into the enemy.
The new designs are not all bad. I like marauder as an example, but sets like goblin and seaker make me barf all over the screen

Agreed. I hate how 90% of the armor’s are sleek and lack lower abdominal protections, plus the helmets tend to look ridiculous. As if the base design wasn’t bad enough, secondary color brightness isn’t consistent across all armor’s and some armor’s are marred with unchangeable white or blue lines.

Pretty much why I love Mk 4. Bulky. Straight. It looks like armor.

I’ve found that the majority of good armor sets in Halo 5 originally came from Halo 4.

> 2533274950478805;4:
> I’ve found that the majority of good armor sets in Halo 5 originally came from Halo 4.

But the best are from reach

> 2533274974449340;5:
> > 2533274950478805;4:
> > I’ve found that the majority of good armor sets in Halo 5 originally came from Halo 4.
>
>
> But the best are from reach

I don’t recall Mark IV being in Reach…

> 2533274950478805;4:
> I’ve found that the majority of good armor sets in Halo 5 originally came from Halo 4.

And all the ugly ones came from Halo 4 and 5 the better looking armors came from MoR. They only have a select few sets that look like they could belong in the old Halo armor style.

not all h4 armours were bad. But at lesat you had the option to create you “own” armour set.
Now we have to deal wit the pre made ones by 343

It makes sense for newer armor to be smaller and more form fitting while maintaining its application durability.