343 studios is doing an amazing job

stop bein ignorant. All they’re doing is adding new features too halo 2 into halo 5 and I love it. Spawn heavy weapons in the map with timers, they made gameplay faster. People saying they copied other games with the thruster pack and the ground pound has been done in other games. Has anyone played tribes with jet packs? Not a lot, halo 5 is going the right direction, accept change…and BY THE WAY "btw"the year is a year from release, so complain after you played it

See your post is the exact opposite and has the same effect as the posts you’re complaining about. Doesn’t really move us forward.

I don’t think the key argument against thruster packs and ground pound etc. is that it is copied from other games, this is more an observation whereas the actual concern is how those things detract from the gameplay itself.

To the extent that Halo 5 has removed loadouts and ordnance drops and introduced a penalty related to sprint yes I think it’s going in the right direction relative to Halo 4 but that isn’t saying a lot.

> 2533274804281100;1:
> stop bein ignorant. All they’re doing is adding new features too halo 2 into halo 5 and I love it. Spawn heavy weapons in the map with timers, they made gameplay faster. People saying they copied other games with the thruster pack and the ground pound has been done in other games. Has anyone played tribes with jet packs? Not a lot, halo 5 is going the right direction, accept change…and BY THE WAY "btw"the year is a year from release, so complain after you played it

typical thread

• adapt
  • stop being entitled
  • wait until you’ve played it
  • don’t complain

it seems you’re the one against change, any major problem that has been fixed has been through the voicing of complaints, if the general consensus is that people don’t want the game, then it is the game, not the people that need to change

> 2533274804281100;1:
> stop bein ignorant. All they’re doing is adding new features too halo 2 into halo 5 and I love it. Spawn heavy weapons in the map with timers, they made gameplay faster. People saying they copied other games with the thruster pack and the ground pound has been done in other games. Has anyone played tribes with jet packs? Not a lot, halo 5 is going the right direction, accept change…and BY THE WAY "btw"the year is a year from release, so complain after you played it

If it wasn’t for people “complaining” and such things like perks, ordinance drops, uneven starts, no ranks (or really bad ones) etc would be in halo 5 most likely. If we don’t hold the developer to a high standard who will?

Yes it may get old and such but it’s an “necessary evil” per say.

I for one " complain" because I love Halo, I want to see it do well and hope the next halo game is better then the last or the best ever!

I think that 343i is a great company who actually does engage with the community, rather than shut them out. They love the franchise too and they want to progress it, but at the same time if they see the community hates something they address it.

Yay for 343! Halo 5 is going to be good. Maybe 343 can please the “pro” crowd with new map DLC for Halo2/3. Just keep pumping out maps for Halo2/3 and never change anything and the game will generate $ infinity.

I think H5G looks great. People need to embrace the change and give it a try. Most of the people trash talking the game haven’t even played it yet. Give it a try, then give your opinion. Looking forward to the beta.