343 studios doesnt care nand doest listen

It doesnt surprise me that there is problems with a game. Bit when u hav people that pay good money for a game and u hav valid complaints, that they dont listen to you or even care about anybody but themselves. Thanks again guys for stealing from me, I havent gotten anything yet from the packs I opened for kinsano.

Not And?

> 2533274841297503;1:
> It doesnt surprise me that there is problems with a game. Bit when u hav people that pay good money for a game and u hav valid complaints, that they dont listen to you or even care about anybody but themselves. Thanks again guys for stealing from me, I havent gotten anything yet from the packs I opened for kinsano.

Ehm… what exactly is your problem? You’re going to need to be a bit more specific on what they “aren’t listening” on if you want to make a valid argument.

So far, they’ve done a great job at reading feedback, patching bug exploits, and balancing the game. The game certainly isn’t perfect, but they’re making a significant effort.

Also, don’t -Yoink- on 343 for the sake of Yoinking! on 343. They weren’t even the leading team in developing HW2, Creative Assembly was.

I explained in my message that I havent gotten any card in the kinsano pack they gave out. I put a message up the day it happened and still no response

> 2533274841297503;4:
> I explained in my message that I havent gotten any card in the kinsano pack they gave out. I put a message up the day it happened and still no response

I received the cards even the day before the patch. What happen to me was that I tried to open them before the update. Surprisely some errors came out and I found that instead of 5 I got 3 packs… But when the update released I found browser to my card collection and I found them there. Maybe you can give a try and see if you get the cards on your card collection.

they seem to be listening. things can’t happen instantly.