343 Stream News?

I totally missed the stream, but to anyone who watched it, can you tell me what questions they answered/whatever they said about Infinite?

4 player splitscreen already playable in the game
black undersuits confirmed (again)
flight tests gonna be like how the MCC tests starting on xbox one then later on PC
customization system is gonna be much like reach’s " those who found reach’s customization the pinnacle of customization in the halo universe then should be very excited by infinite’s

You’ll get some kind of reward in Infinite for making it to 152 rank in H5.

> 2727626560040591;3:
> You’ll get some kind of reward in Infinite for making it to 152 rank in H5.

forgot to put that as well

> 2727626560040591;3:
> You’ll get some kind of reward in Infinite for making it to 152 rank in H5.

God that better be like the best award out there because I don’t have the patience to do that. Should be like an exclusive piece of armor only certain players can obtain

> 2533274867591496;2:
> 4 player splitscreen already playable in the game
> black undersuits confirmed (again)
> flight tests gonna be like how the MCC tests starting on xbox one then later on PC
> customization system is gonna be much like reach’s " those who found reach’s customization the pinnacle of customization in the halo universe then should be very excited by infinite’s

All of that sounds great. Regarding that last part, I just hope the armor actually looks good this time around. IMO a majority of the armor sets in Halo 5 were mediocre.

> 2727626560040591;3:
> You’ll get some kind of reward in Infinite for making it to 152 rank in H5.

Hmmm, I should probably get to 152 then. I’m at 145, I might as well do it.

> 2533274867591496;2:
> 4 player splitscreen already playable in the game
> black undersuits confirmed (again)
> flight tests gonna be like how the MCC tests starting on xbox one then later on PC
> customization system is gonna be much like reach’s " those who found reach’s customization the pinnacle of customization in the halo universe then should be very excited by infinite’s

I dont like the idea of test flights, it is going to ruin jumping in and having literally no idea what it will be like :frowning:

> 2727626560040591;3:
> You’ll get some kind of reward in Infinite for making it to 152 rank in H5.

Great. Got 70 more levels to go.

> 2535445124554549;8:
> [I dont like the idea of test flights, it is going to ruin jumping in and having literally no idea what it will be like :frowning:

You don’t have to take part in them though. If you would rather wait until the game ships and then try it out that’s cool, but if you want to have some input into how things work and help to shape the game that launches then it’s absolutely worth doing

You get an award for reaching 152, eh? Sigh, guess it’s back to H5 with me. If Targetmaster didn’t make me care so much about winning, I might actually have fun…

> 2533274813317074;10:
> > 2535445124554549;8:
> > [I dont like the idea of test flights, it is going to ruin jumping in and having literally no idea what it will be like :frowning:
>
> You don’t have to take part in them though. If you would rather wait until the game ships and then try it out that’s cool, but if you want to have some input into how things work and help to shape the game that launches then it’s absolutely worth doing

I will no doubt hear news and thumbnails about it though, which will ruin it for me. Do we know if its campaign test flights or multiplayer though? Or how someone would join for instance.

> 2535445124554549;12:
> > 2533274813317074;10:
> > > 2535445124554549;8:
> > > [I dont like the idea of test flights, it is going to ruin jumping in and having literally no idea what it will be like :frowning:
> >
> > You don’t have to take part in them though. If you would rather wait until the game ships and then try it out that’s cool, but if you want to have some input into how things work and help to shape the game that launches then it’s absolutely worth doing
>
> I will no doubt hear news and thumbnails about it though, which will ruin it for me. Do we know if its campaign test flights or multiplayer though? Or how someone would join for instance.

I’m not sure its usually just multiplayer

> 2535445124554549;12:
> I will no doubt hear news and thumbnails about it though, which will ruin it for me.

Welcome to the internet lol. It’s going to be hard to avoid everything but I’m pretty sure that the most important parts of flighting will be under strict NDA, so unless you’re actively taking part you shouldn’t be seeing anything that would really spoil it for you. As it gets closer to launch I would think about going dark, or set up filters to block certain keywords.

> 2535445124554549;12:
> Do we know if its campaign test flights or multiplayer though? Or how someone would join for instance.

Details of how to join will no doubt be released next year, they’re not at a point where they are ready to release that info just yet. Honestly can’t say whether they would have multiplayer or campaign or both. Going by MCC I would imagine that everything could be up for testing, we’ll know more next year I’m sure

> 2535445124554549;8:
> > 2533274867591496;2:
> > 4 player splitscreen already playable in the game
> > black undersuits confirmed (again)
> > flight tests gonna be like how the MCC tests starting on xbox one then later on PC
> > customization system is gonna be much like reach’s " those who found reach’s customization the pinnacle of customization in the halo universe then should be very excited by infinite’s
>
> I dont like the idea of test flights, it is going to ruin jumping in and having literally no idea what it will be like :frowning:

I kinda agree

> 2533274903727694;7:
> > 2727626560040591;3:
> > You’ll get some kind of reward in Infinite for making it to 152 rank in H5.
>
> Hmmm, I should probably get to 152 then. I’m at 145, I might as well do it.

Good luck. You’re not even halfway there in terms of total XP needed. I think you’re barely halfway there to get to 150.

> 2533274813317074;14:
> > 2535445124554549;12:
> > I will no doubt hear news and thumbnails about it though, which will ruin it for me.
>
> Welcome to the internet lol. It’s going to be hard to avoid everything but I’m pretty sure that the most important parts of flighting will be under strict NDA, so unless you’re actively taking part you shouldn’t be seeing anything that would really spoil it for you. As it gets closer to launch I would think about going dark, or set up filters to block certain keywords.
>
>
> > 2535445124554549;12:
> > Do we know if its campaign test flights or multiplayer though? Or how someone would join for instance.
>
> Details of how to join will no doubt be released next year, they’re not at a point where they are ready to release that info just yet. Honestly can’t say whether they would have multiplayer or campaign or both. Going by MCC I would imagine that everything could be up for testing, we’ll know more next year I’m sure

Yeah that is true. I plan to just join and ruin it for myself cause it will be either way, but I really hope there is a flight or two that are not under NDA because I am not 18 so I cant legally agree to it.

> 2533274867591496;2:
> 4 player splitscreen already playable in the game
> black undersuits confirmed (again)
> flight tests gonna be like how the MCC tests starting on xbox one then later on PC
> customization system is gonna be much like reach’s " those who found reach’s customization the pinnacle of customization in the halo universe then should be very excited by infinite’s

Halo Reach Customisation

Well thankgod it’s not November :wink:

> 2535411561717249;16:
> > 2533274903727694;7:
> > > 2727626560040591;3:
> > > You’ll get some kind of reward in Infinite for making it to 152 rank in H5.
> >
> > Hmmm, I should probably get to 152 then. I’m at 145, I might as well do it.
>
> Good luck. You’re not even halfway there in terms of total XP needed. I think you’re barely halfway there to get to 150.

Haha! I know! I played last night and I barely went up. I think I can do it! I’m aiming to get it done within the course of 6 months. That sounds reasonable to me. We will see what happens. It better be worth it.

Is the stream already available on youtube?