343 Stop encouraging noob weapons

Theres even more noobs running around with the broken ar then usual because they always have challenges for it. PLEASE also have weekly challenges for boltshot because we don’t have enough people using that broken weapon either.

> Theres even more noobs running around with the ar

Ahh such a sweet sound, the rage from a hurt behind.

Maybe next time don’t run into the face of someone with an AR and think that just because you have a scoped weapon that you’ll win? AR’s murder up close and that is just fine.

I 100% agree with you dude, but 343 have betrayed the Halo fanbase. 343/MS have catered to the casuals and that’s the way they seem to like it.

I don’t think the AR is a noob weapon, but I’ll agree that they have had too many challenges for it lately.

343, you HAVE to stop BR/DMR/Carbine/LR things because there are so many noobs running around with it!

LEAVE THE AR ALONE!!!11!1one!

I love how people think this game is meant for mlg or pro players only, excuse me, but halo didnt start with the intent of becoming a “pro” player game only. In fact it wasnt even going to be a fps!

If anything it ended up catering to the mlg and pros online over the years and killed the game for people like me who just want a fun time. Sure I want to win, does that mean I want to make this game a tactical scope fest with no power weapons and other -Yoink- to make it harder then it has to be just so people can say their better because of those restrictions?

> I love how people think this game is meant for mlg or pro players only, excuse me, but halo didnt start with the intent of becoming a “pro” player game only. In fact it wasnt even going to be a fps!
>
> If anything it ended up catering to the mlg and pros online over the years and killed the game for people like me who just want a fun time. Sure I want to win, does that mean I want to make this game a tactical scope fest with no power weapons and other Yoink! to make it harder then it has to be just so people can say their better because of those restrictions?

There is a reason why gametypes like Social exist, so you don’t have to try to win or be good which is fine with me, also this thread was reffereing to the fact that 343 is encouraging people to use weapons like the BS so they can get extra xp, although the AR is an easy to use and technically a noob weapon I don’t care if people use it because I can still pick them off at long range and use my skill at close range

> > I love how people think this game is meant for mlg or pro players only, excuse me, but halo didnt start with the intent of becoming a “pro” player game only. In fact it wasnt even going to be a fps!
> >
> > If anything it ended up catering to the mlg and pros online over the years and killed the game for people like me who just want a fun time. Sure I want to win, does that mean I want to make this game a tactical scope fest with no power weapons and other Yoink! to make it harder then it has to be just so people can say their better because of those restrictions?
>
> There is a reason why gametypes like Social exist, so you don’t have to try to win or be good which is fine with me, also this thread was reffereing to the fact that 343 is encouraging people to use weapons like the BS so they can get extra xp, although the AR is an easy to use and technically a noob weapon I don’t care if people use it because I can still pick them off at long range and use my skill at close range

Sorry I stopped reading at finding why the boltshot is called the boltshot

cause it’s complete B.S. to everyone on the forums, I’m ok with it for now though

Now the AR is broken? I think I have seen a complaint for every single gun in this game as being overpowered at some point on this forum. Some of you guys will cry about anything that you die to instead of the real problems this game has.

Lol the only weapon that is fo sho a noob weapon is the boltshot, but learn to accept it. There isn’t as many (still allot) people running only that anymore.
people who only stick to one weapon seem to do allot of complaining when they can’t kill a certain other weapon. If you can’t kill someone using the AR pea shooter, You need practice, cause you’re not as xMLGx as you’re trying make out. Lol halo a HxC game lolzie.

this is stupid. quit being stupid.

Uhh… How is the AR a “noob weapon”? Is it because it isn’t a precision weapon? Is it because it’s actually useful as a weapon in close quarters now? I can’t say that I understand the reasoning behind your post.

I’m tired of people saying that the AR takes no skill.

With an AR, you have to…

1. Know what range would be optimal for shooting.
  2. Decide what kind of shooting would be best (burst fire, all out spray, etc.)
  3. Get in closer in order to be effective (especially when fighting someone with a precision weapon)

Using the AR needs plenty of skill to be more effective. I agree that it’s a good “Pick up and play” weapon, but when properly mastered it can be very deadly.

You don’t seem to understand that each weapon is meant to be used in certain situations. If you lose to an AR, you are likely trying to combat one in too close with the wrong weapon. If you lose at medium range you may not have been aiming very well, and your AR using combatant may be aware of the advantage gained by burst fire. If you lose at long range then that is entirely your fault.

If you’re good at the game, you are most often prepared for any situation long or short range. People you encounter close range that have an AR when you only have ranged weapons are more prepared than you. Just because they win for that, doesn’t make them a “noob” nor the AR a “noob weapon”.

I think something may need to be done to the boltshot, but the AR has never been more perfect in any Halo game.

People -Yoink- about the AR now? What happened to all the DMR/Bolt Shot complaints.