343: STOP ADDING CONTENT & FIX CURRENT ISSUES NOW!

I know this has been said over and over again, but I can’t get over the fact that they are trying to make up for lack of matchmaking (the REAL reason people buy Halo) with extra content and “Bonus features” that nobody cares about.

Are people really complaining that there aren’t enough “Spartan Ops” missions? Are people saying there aren’t enough achievements? No. People still can’t get games in a timely manner, they still can’t play with a party of more than one person without getting kicked out after every game, and there are STILL no ranks other than one playlist.

I really enjoy Halo: CE and Halo 2 Classic. Every time I play Halo: CE and H2C, people are constantly standing around or betraying me for a sniper or rockets. And Halo: CE 3v3? Cmonnnnnnnnnnnn 343. This game was built on 4v4.

Stop trying to make up for this with a lack of content and fix the game. I know its the first time this many different games, gametypes, and maps have been implemented online and on Xbox One. And supposedly you have a separate team working on these issues and not just Halo 5 beta. So please communicate with us at least on a weekly basis on where you are with this because you released a broken game almost 2 months ago and it isn’t anywhere near getting fixed.

Priorities:

1. Fix the simple matchmaking issues of getting games in a timely manner and parties.
  • People want to play this game with their friends. They want to play online. It can’t be successful if they can’t join parties, and can’t find games.2) RANKS.
  • I can’t stand only playing one ranked playlist with 5 maps. It’s pretty limiting on my $60 purchase of this game and my $350 purchase of my Xbox One which I pretty much bought just to play your game and Halo 5. Don’t make me look stupid.3) Team Doubles & Team Snipers
  • If you are going to focus on adding extra content, do it with something people care about. Spartan Ops? Try Team Doubles and Team Snipers, two of the most popular playlists from the good ole days. People want to play with their friends, especially team doubles that can help them practice for ladders and tournaments. Team Snipers is just plain awesome.Let me know if you guys agree.

~ChAoS~

Could not agree more. Especially Number 1. Put all of your resources into debugging.

its exactly what ive been asking for 343 to fix this game and add doubles or different playlist. We seriously got ripped off with this game, everybody. Going to two months in and game doesn’t work right? games back then when they were released, they worked just recently after 2013 all games like gta5 battlefield 4 now halo tmcc. its sad im not going to buy games no more i give up fugk you birches im done with this shkt

One more thing you need to add; 343i needs to change the Carnage report after MM. Why can’t there be a countdown to another match like H5…just not a 60sec intermission. I hate having to press B all the time to go back to the playlist search screen and do another search. Besides that Ranks, Team Snipers, Doubles, and Flood!:+1:

This is why I think 343i keeps adding content instead of fixing the current issues. I think 343i has no idea how to fix the game. Each portion of the MCC was outsourced to other companies for them to develop it, and then 343i kinda mashed it onto a disc.

Now with all the issues the game has, the 343 developers are looking at the other companies’ code and probably have no freaking clue what’s wrong with it. As a computer programmer, and I’m sure other programmers agree with me here, it is much easier to code a working program out the first time around, rather than write code full of bugs and try to find and fix them all.

The 343 devs are probably going insane with the debugging process on it. Not to mention that Halo: CE, Halo 2, and Halo 3 were all coded by Bungie in the first place, so 343 probably has no freaking clue what to do.
That is why its taking so long to fix this game. It is also why they aren’t communicating with us, the community, because 343i literally doesn’t know how to fix it.

Like I said, if it was done right the first time by people who know what they’re doing instead of outsourcing it to no-name companies, the MCC would have had a much better launch.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is why they keep adding new content. They don’t know how/can’t fix the game, so they just keep adding -Yoink- trying to make up for it.

343 done goofed on this one.

> 2533274798043823;5:
> This is why I think 343i keeps adding content instead of fixing the current issues. I think 343i has no idea how to fix the game. Each portion of the MCC was outsourced to other companies for them to develop it, and then 343i kinda mashed it onto a disc.
>
> Now with all the issues the game has, the 343 developers are looking at the other companies’ code and probably have no freaking clue what’s wrong with it. As a computer programmer, and I’m sure other programmers agree with me here, it is much easier to code a working program out the first time around, rather than write code full of bugs and try to find and fix them all.
>
> The 343 devs are probably going insane with the debugging process on it. Not to mention that Halo: CE, Halo 2, and Halo 3 were all coded by Bungie in the first place, so 343 probably has no freaking clue what to do.
> That is why its taking so long to fix this game. It is also why they aren’t communicating with us, the community, because 343i literally doesn’t know how to fix it.
>
> Like I said, if it was done right the first time by people who know what they’re doing instead of outsourcing it to no-name companies, the MCC would have had a much better launch.
>
> That, ladies and gentlemen, is why they keep adding new content. They don’t know how/can’t fix the game, so they just keep adding -Yoink- trying to make up for it.
>
> 343 done goofed on this one.

Very true. Insanely annoying and frustrating, especially releasing a game they knew that was broken in the first place.

Obviously they are in over their heads. They need to do something, like hire outside help if needed to debug this faster, even if it costs more. Of course they won’t do that because they don’t need to in their eyes, and they don’t want to hurt their profits or look stupid.

Something definitely needs to happen. I can’t help but feel that after 2 more months we will be pretty much in the same boat, except with ODST (YAY! … Not :/)

I agree 100 percent. Ive been watching the bulletin daily and checking around this website and guess what? No update on the currwnt progress of TMCC. We were promised this game but so far it has been a huge disappointment.