343 stole my microsoft points!

I went to buy the map pass for Halo 4 but then a message popped up saying something about Xbox Live. Then I saw that I had lost all 2000 microsoft points but the map pass hadnt been purchased. It wasnt in my active downloads or in my recent downloads. I am very disappointed. What can I do?

Check your download history. You should be able to redownload it. (Unless that’s what you meant by “recent downloads.” If so, I would contact Xbox Live support.)

If you purchase an item, you can always go to the page where you found it and redownlaod it.

yeah I meant download history. And i cant redownload it because when i click confirm purchase I dont have enough points anymore. I had 2320 but now only 320. I want a refund.

> yeah I meant download history. And i cant redownload it because when i click confirm purchase I dont have enough points anymore. I had 2320 but now only 320. I want a refund.

Where do you live? Sometimes DLC might not work, even with this being extremely hard. Try searching it at ur download history.

You need to contact Microsoft Xbox support. Only they can do anything. 343 do not own or run any of the online storefront items. That is all controlled by MS. Only they can resolve your issue.

I live in Canada and I checked my download history already

Try these steps:

• See if its in your download history, if it is download.
  • Try restarting your xbox to see if it shows that way.
  • Try redownloading your profile.
  • If nothing else works, contact xbox support.

EDIT: Also you can check your billing on your xbox account to see if it was actually purchased or not.

what do you mean by redownload my profile?

> what do you mean by redownload my profile?

Press the guide button on your controller, then go down where it says ‘download profile’.

> yeah I meant download history. And i cant redownload it because when i click confirm purchase I dont have enough points anymore. I had 2320 but now only 320. I want a refund.

Just go on Xbox.com and download it again…it isn’t gong to charge you twice.

343 doesn’t even handle refunds, not to mention it states in the bottom of the text area that there’s no refunds…much like everything else on Xbox Live.

recover gamertag … lol

I cant download it again because it says i dont have enough points

If you already bought it it shouldn’t charge you again.

Have gone through this or this thread?

If everything fails you could always talk to the billing department.

So you think 343 is in charge of the marketplace? Fail.

I went to my billing stuff on the website and the map pass is showing up in recent transactions but not on the actual xbox or Halo 4. Should I just wait til tomorrow and see if I have the maps?

It’s a Microsoft situation, nothing to do with 343. Phone Live support, they will give you your points back. It has happened to my friends before.

Serious Question. What would 343 do with 2000 MS points? Just curious

I know Microsoft is in charge of this so you can stop telling me.

The Xbox Marketplace is a MS thing, nothing to do with 343i

Contact customer support and they will be able to resolve the issue for you, next time dont be so quick to blame the developer of the game over content sold via MS and the Marketplace