343, stay the course

Hi, player since 2001 here.

You should be listening to the community feedback, certainly. But do not make the mistake of jumping to make major changes based on feedback from the rustiest gate hinges. Bungie used to make that mistake when it came to balancing. I played more Halo: CE through Halo Reach than I can calculate. Halo 4 and 5 multiplayer drifted away from what kept the masses playing. Do they have a following? Sure. Is that enough to let Infinite throughly be infinite? No.

Having played the heck out of the preview, I can tell you that your biggest focus should be on the technical side, not major game mechanic changes to please a small portion of your potential player base. Look at the data, follow your gut, and give us the Halo we deserve. Stay the course 343, I like what I’ve seen.

I strongly agree with you, make a Halo for everyone not just the old school Halo guys like myself. I love the route they have taken and I feel like a kid opening Halo 3 for the first time again thinking about the launch.

The changes seem for the better, bringing in new players especially, and I hope it makes the Halo community stronger.

Cheers!

> 2533274857941075;2:
> I strongly agree with you, make a Halo for everyone not just the old school Halo guys like myself. I love the route they have taken and I feel like a kid opening Halo 3 for the first time again thinking about the launch.
>
> The changes seem for the better, bringing in new players especially, and I hope it makes the Halo community stronger.
>
> Cheers!

When they shut down the preview apart of me was missing lol. I have been playing since Halo 2, and this hype feels reminiscent of Halo 3 for me. Really excited about things to come and they need to nail the launch on the technical side.