343 Sparkast

Anyone notice that the 343 Sparkast episode 2 is up? I haven’t seen any news other than @DavidEllis’ post on Twitter, thought I’d make sure everyone is in the know.

Thanks! I wasn’t able to find it through the Halo Waypoint website still.
But thanks for @DavidEllis posting a link on Twitter.

343 Sparkast

I’ll have a blog post up some time today. Working on clearing other work-related items off my desk first. Gotta get it clean before the Thanksgiving holiday break. :slight_smile:

Most excellent.

Don’t forget, Turkey Hang-overs are the best.

> I’ll have a blog post up some time today. Working on clearing other work-related items off my desk first. Gotta get it clean before the Thanksgiving holiday break. :slight_smile:

Awesome podcast. I really enjoyed to here more information about the new DLC maps. And It was a kind of funny to hear some random stuff talk. Too bad I lost a bet. You had to release it today. Damn! :stuck_out_tongue: Nevermind. Too bad no comment about the GamesCom. But I guess it’s the best convention because of the glorious german beer.

> Thanks! I wasn’t able to find it through the Halo Waypoint website still.
> But thanks for @DavidEllis posting a link on Twitter.
>
> 343 Sparkast

Mmh? Why don’t you subscribe it? Easy way to get every new podcast episode!
iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/343-sparkast/id399713903
Zune: Xbox Official Site: Consoles, Games, and Community | Xbox
But you already subscribed it? :wink:

> Awesome podcast. I really enjoyed to here more information about the new DLC maps. And It was a kind of funny to hear some random stuff talk. Too bad I lost a bet. You had to release it today. Damn! :stuck_out_tongue: Nevermind. Too bad no comment about the GamesCom. But I guess it’s the best convention because of the glorious german beer.
>
>
>
> > Thanks! I wasn’t able to find it through the Halo Waypoint website still.
> > But thanks for @DavidEllis posting a link on Twitter.
> >
> > 343 Sparkast
>
> Mmh? Why don’t you subscribe it? Easy way to get every new podcast episode!
> iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/343-sparkast/id399713903
> Zune: Xbox Official Site: Consoles, Games, and Community | Xbox
> But you already subscribed it? :wink:

I remember subscribing to a podcast some time ago on Zune Marketplace. I’ll have to go check out what it was I subscribed to when I get back to my PC.

> I remember subscribing to a podcast some time ago on Zune Marketplace. I’ll have to go check out what it was I subscribed to when I get back to my PC.

Feel free to subscribe on multiple services. I won’t tell. :slight_smile:

> > I remember subscribing to a podcast some time ago on Zune Marketplace. I’ll have to go check out what it was I subscribed to when I get back to my PC.
>
> Feel free to subscribe on multiple services. I won’t tell. :slight_smile:

I only use itunes for my digital copies of movies, maybe a podcast subscription will give that program some more purpose for me.

> > I remember subscribing to a podcast some time ago on Zune Marketplace. I’ll have to go check out what it was I subscribed to when I get back to my PC.
>
> Feel free to subscribe on multiple services. I won’t tell. :slight_smile:
> <DIV style="CLEAR: both]

But I will.

If I have to be honest there was no episode 2 this Morning on iTunes or Zune. So I used the dl link that Total Sellout had posted on Twitter.