343 should'a copied COD but in a differnt way

As we all know most CODS are the same Year to year. This is the main reason it stays popular. People like the formula a lot, because of this Activision is smart enough to keep the same formula for each new COD year to year. Well what 343 should have did instead of coping everything from COD such as Killcams, JIP, and Customizable Classes, they should have made this game the same as previous Halos (specifically Halo 2 and 3) Everyone loved these 2 games the formula was perfect and it was working. They should have did what COD does. They should have copied the same great game and update the graphics and add a few things here and there. COD does it every year, I don’t see why Halo can’t do it every year either. I would love plying an updated version of Halo 2 or 3, with a few things here and there. Everyone played MW3 and all it was was an updated version of MW2, but look how big MW3 was on Xbox Live.

Isn’t that what 343i is doing already? They made Halo 4 in a new art direction/style for the new trilogy.

I’m pretty sure that also means using the same engine, etc.

> Isn’t that what 343i is doing already? They made Halo 4 in a new art direction/style for the new trilogy.
>
> I’m pretty sure that also means using the same engine, etc.

I was mainly speaking about the MP. It has changed drastically since halo 3. The change has only brought more problems than solutions. Original Halo MP is dead. 343 should do what COD does with MP copy and paste it because the formula is so good. 343 should have copy and pasted the original Halo MP because the formula was so good.

I think had they kept equipment (trip mines, bubble shield, etc) and not put in armor abilities, the game might have had a lot more balance.

I play halo because its different every time around. I hate cod because its the same since modern warfare. I didn’t even like MW for the record. World at war was my last favorite cod game. Hated zombies in it for the record.

343 did not copy cod on customization classes. Those were inbound from reach. It was stupid that you could not customize your loadouts.

Jip was inbound because technology is evolving.

(now small not needed rant) Someday, maps might be the size of the friggin death star and every player ever logged in to multiplayer will face each other on the one map and there would be one universal game type. Teams or non team for lone wolves. This sounds fun to me actually.

The kill cams were unnecessary

Out of 70 people I chat with when mw3 was launched, 5 were happy with it. 37 thought it was a over priced game add on from how much new content it lacked, the rest just don’t like cod in general.