343 should really turn this into a motion comic.

On halo.bungie.org there is a link to an awesome comic called A Fistful of Arrows, it is about Noble team fighting some insurrectionists, this takes place before the events on Reach. It also shows June and Halsey on their journey to Castle base. I’m not sure if it’s cannon but it is a really cool comic. If 343 does choose to turn this into a motion comic, they should try to get the original voices of the characters or voices that sound very similar to Noble team and Halsey.
You guys should check it out for your selves.

I’ve seen the comic and it’s very, very expertly drawn. Best webcomic I’ve ever saw infact. However I think the artist is just a skilled fan who wouldn’t want to go through all the legal hassles of working with 343i for this.

You guys do know that bs angel, vociferous, cocop etc were all prominent community members with various cool websites before getting picked up by 343i right? I would be ecstatic if they offered leviathan some sort of official work. Hell id be happy to buy an official print release of Fistful of Arrows.

A Fistful of Arrows is a fantastic work. Seeing that in a motion comic would be great.

Thinking about it, in general, I make most my art in layers, so it wouldn’t be that hard to turn it into a motion comic.

It would be quite awesome to hear Jun’s voice as Marty O’Donnell’s Reach themes play in the background… :smiley:

~Leviathan

> Thinking about it, in general, I make most my art in layers, so it wouldn’t be that hard to turn it into a motion comic.
>
> It would be quite awesome to hear Jun’s voice as Marty O’Donnell’s Reach themes play in the background… :smiley:
>
> ~Leviathan

You need to do it! It would be cool if they got the same voice actors from the game to do the voices for the motion comic…

> I’ve seen the comic and it’s very, very expertly drawn. Best webcomic I’ve ever saw infact. However I think the artist is just a skilled fan who wouldn’t want to go through all the legal hassles of working with 343i for this.

You kidding? This could land him a job as a Fictional Writer for 343. He could literally WRITE books, games, etc. and make money for it.

He more than derserves it. Keep this thread alive so 343 can see it an consider hiring Leviathan or maybe just counting his work as Canon.

> I’ve seen the comic and it’s very, very expertly drawn. Best webcomic I’ve ever saw infact. However I think the artist is just a skilled fan who wouldn’t want to go through all the legal hassles of working with 343i for this.

He’s actually stated that that is his goal, so…

can you give a link to the comic

I would like to look at it

IMO, it is good story but it seen kinda not really clear enough.