343 Should make a "RENEW" option?

The Warzone REQ Bundle like many EXPIRED… 343 stated this was a ONE TIME deal. They should update this like how Xbox LIVE in how you RENEW your GOLD Subscribtion format… Once hit 7 weeks inside the game store it prompts you to RENEW bundle… Should this feature be implemented? Update: It only prompts you inside the game store only ONCE after the REQ bundle expired. You dont have to renew it if you dont want to but atleast have the option to do so, for the people that want to like myself.

UPDATE 2: They should remove the OLD req bundle from xbox store, to replace it with a new Subscribtion like 7 week and renew Warzone Req Bundle in the xbox store.

To all older req bundles you get to finsh your bundle till it expires then can re-purchase the New updated Warzone REQ Bundle (renew option implemented) after your old one expires.

UPDATE 3: Some people might say that theres not enough content to support this… Well conside this in the next few months of updates and content drops… I think it’s justified, aswell as the daily req packs for winnig in arena and warzone dont even come close to what you get inside the Warzone Req Bundle. There is also people out there that are 100% freaks… I am one of them.

You’ll have to explain this better because I have no idea what you mean.

I think it’s a pretty good idea. I’m trying to think from their point of view. Are people more willing to drop $25 on the war zone req bundle or more than $25 for reqs in general. I’m under the impression a renewal of the war zone req bundle would be a good idea for both sides.

> 2533274821813997;2:
> You’ll have to explain this better because I have no idea what you mean.

Pretty much a subscription to Warzone bundle that renews at the end like Live gold

$25 every 7 weeks so you always get packs on Monday

Why would you want to make this a subscription based game? There’s not even enough content to justify the retail price, yet you want an option to shell out another 25$ every few weeks?

> 2535439780801708;4:
> > 2533274821813997;2:
> > You’ll have to explain this better because I have no idea what you mean.
>
>
> Pretty much a subscription to Warzone bundle that renews at the end like Live gold
>
> $25 every 7 weeks so you always get packs on Monday

Don’t see how that’s a bad idea. A renewal or just letting us purchase how ever many we please. Not letting us get more than one is silly. They’re getting money

i used to love opening my packs on a monday :frowning: i would re-buy if i can!

> 2533274816628272;5:
> Why would you want to make this a subscription based game? There’s not even enough content to justify the retail price, yet you want an option to shell out another 25$ every few weeks?

This wouldnt be a subscription based game, but isnt all XBOX GAMES Subscribtion based buy your Gold account how do you play on xbox live with those games… Mhm intresting

> 2533274816628272;5:
> Why would you want to make this a subscription based game? There’s not even enough content to justify the retail price, yet you want an option to shell out another 25$ every few weeks?

Why complain? It’s not your money. And it’s the money that provides you with free DLC. Let them. 343 needs to add this option in ASAP

New update :slight_smile:

We get 2 daily REQ packs now for completing an Arena and a Warzone match, so the bundles aren’t really necessary any more

> 2533274813317074;11:
> We get 2 daily REQ packs now for completing an Arena and a Warzone match, so the bundles aren’t really necessary any more

I highly doubt that 343 is going to turn down an opportunity to make more money especially if enough people are interested in it

> 2533274813317074;11:
> We get 2 daily REQ packs now for completing an Arena and a Warzone match, so the bundles aren’t really necessary any more

The dailys don’t guarantee 3 permanents

> 2533274813317074;11:

The two daily req packs dont come even close to what you was able to get in the REQ BUNDLE…

Last and final update to thread… This will explain everything

In correlation to update 3, it doesn’t matter about content, I’m sure new players and old players achieving 100% alike will buy this new REQ bundle

> 2533274881937413;16:
> In correlation to update 3, it doesn’t matter about content, I’m sure new players and old players achieving 100% alike will buy this new REQ bundle

Placed in thanks :wink: was adding that in update 3 but its there :slight_smile:

Looking for more players to support this?

I would be down. I still have all my Premium Packs unopened, waiting to finish getting all my silver pack unlocks first. However, I wouldn’t mind having more premium packs so once I finish all the rares, getting all the ultras and legendaries would be easy with the premium packs.

i wouldnt mind Paying $25 every 7 or 8 weeks to renew the bundle. with new reqs coming in monthly id get those out of the way with them and since im one of those people moving into Just Gold packs in probably a couple of days it will give me a weekly restock on many of my Req’s.

i get a constant weekly refil of new reqs and unlocked reqs and 343 gets $25 every 7 weeks. its a win for both sides so i see why not.