343 should hold a Living Dead contest.

The whole idea being to get great new user maps into matchmaking. Living dead is about the only playlist without custom maps. Does anyone see something wrong with this picture? I don’t know why Bungie avoided that for so long. I honestly don’t even like Living Dead that much but I know a ton of people enjoy it and have been asking for custom maps. I think I would even jump in Living Dead every once in a while if it had custom maps.

What are you guys and gals thoughts?

> The whole idea being to get great new user maps into matchmaking. Living dead is about the only playlist without custom maps. Does anyone see something wrong with this picture? I don’t know why Bungie avoided that for so long. I honestly don’t even like Living Dead that much but I know a ton of people enjoy it and have been asking for custom maps. I think I would even jump in Living Dead every once in a while if it had custom maps.
>
> What are you guys and gals thoughts?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

:smiley:

A contest would be quite useful if entries are very strictly judged. The only thing worse than broken default maps is broken Forged maps.

Well, based on population data, Living Dead is now the most popular playlist in Reach…So…Yeah it deserves some love.

We’d also have to come up with some new gametypes, of course!..And modify existing ones. Default Infection sucks with Evade. Take it out in favor of Sprint and we’re good to go!

I agree with this.

I remember playing Living Dead on Halo 3 whenever it was up. The custom maps on there were insane. Especially Infected Manor that map was easily the best zombie map ever made for Halo.

Sure, I just hate Evade in Infection.

Yes not only do we need new maps, but we also need some new and improved gametypes like in Halo 3.

I don’t play LD in matchmaking cause its dull and boring but I would if they did this.

> A contest would be quite useful if entries are very strictly judged. The only thing worse than broken default maps is broken Forged maps.

Not only that… Broken forged maps on Infection!

I would love to see this competition. Use the tools we’ve been given for a purpose.

> > A contest would be quite useful if entries are very strictly judged. The only thing worse than broken default maps is broken Forged maps.
>
> Not only that… Broken forged maps on Infection!
>
> I would love to see this competition. Use the tools we’ve been given for a purpose.

ALLOW THIS!

I love living dead, but all people do is betray :frowning:

> I love living dead, but all people do is betray :frowning:

REASON

1.) they play
2.) people camp
3.) they complain on camping, maps…
4.) Bungie doesn’t do anything
5.) They rage
6.)???
7.) No profit

> Yes not only do we need new maps, but we also need some new and improved gametypes like in Halo 3.
>
> I don’t play LD in matchmaking cause its dull and boring but I would if they did this.

True. Everything in Living Dead feels the same to me. It’s not really intense trying to kill Zombies that have little chance of killing you.

I see no reason why not. The forged maps for matchmaking are sort of boring to play on, but for infection it might be fun, considering the amount of fun forge maps in Halo 3.

This is basically what the Community playlists were… I’m hoping for at least one a month, and picking out the best map or two out of all of them!

didn’t bungie already run a infection map contest? forgetacular wasn’t it? what the hell happened to those maps?

> didn’t bungie already run a infection map contest? forgetacular wasn’t it? what the hell happened to those maps?

Bungie: The community are loving these maps

Another bungie member: They said this was the coolest thing we did to reach

Bungie members look at each other

• press big button that says abort the forgetacular maps -

Bungie: Trollface

GAYdar has pinged…