343 should have done Double RP for this REQ pack

Or else I’m going to have to grind 5.5 hours of this game to get the 80K…

>> ok 303 minutes okay phew

303 minutes makes it seem like a lot less haha

Not even past 30K yet I’ve already played 10 games D:

I just buy it

> 2533274833937345;3:
> Not even past 30K yet I’ve already played 10 games D:

its been 20 minutes and you’re already at 30k? I don’t see the need to complain…

> 2560081931056311;5:
> > 2533274833937345;3:
> > Not even past 30K yet I’ve already played 10 games D:
>
>
> its been 20 minutes and you’re already at 30k? I don’t see the need to complain…

getting on dat grind

> 2560081931056311;5:
> > 2533274833937345;3:
> > Not even past 30K yet I’ve already played 10 games D:
>
>
> its been 20 minutes and you’re already at 30k? I don’t see the need to complain…

I had 100K before I started this grind

Then spent 80K for one pack but I still need to purchase 3 more packs.

> 2533274833937345;7:
> > 2560081931056311;5:
> > > 2533274833937345;3:
> > > Not even past 30K yet I’ve already played 10 games D:
> >
> >
> > its been 20 minutes and you’re already at 30k? I don’t see the need to complain…
>
>
> I had 100K before I started this grind
>
> Then spent 80K for one pack but I still need to purchase 3 more packs.

That’s still not that bad of a grind haha
its only Thursday and you have until Sunday, you’ll be fine :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2560081931056311;8:
> > 2533274833937345;7:
> > > 2560081931056311;5:
> > > > 2533274833937345;3:
> > > > Not even past 30K yet I’ve already played 10 games D:
> > >
> > >
> > > its been 20 minutes and you’re already at 30k? I don’t see the need to complain…
> >
> >
> > I had 100K before I started this grind
> >
> > Then spent 80K for one pack but I still need to purchase 3 more packs.
>
>
> That’s still not that bad of a grind haha
> its only Thursday and you have until Sunday, you’ll be fine :stuck_out_tongue:

Im completionist I cant stand having 85% D: its taking away from my 100% status

> 2533274833937345;9:
> > 2560081931056311;8:
> > > 2533274833937345;7:
> > > > 2560081931056311;5:
> > > > > 2533274833937345;3:
> > > > > Not even past 30K yet I’ve already played 10 games D:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > its been 20 minutes and you’re already at 30k? I don’t see the need to complain…
> > >
> > >
> > > I had 100K before I started this grind
> > >
> > > Then spent 80K for one pack but I still need to purchase 3 more packs.
> >
> >
> > That’s still not that bad of a grind haha
> > its only Thursday and you have until Sunday, you’ll be fine :stuck_out_tongue:
>
>
> Im completionist I cant stand having 85% D: its taking away from my 100% status

That has nothing to do with what I said…the grind still isn’t that bad haha

Too lazy to grind for it.
Don’t want to waste money on it.

Well, then why wouldn’t they just have it be a 40k pack?

Im kind of annoyed they haven’t given us double RP weekends like they said they were gonna. Sure they gave us increased XP ones but where’s the RP stuff?
Probably want us to buy more packs…

I grinded today and ended up with 50k. At least I can buy two packs by Sunday night :slight_smile:

> 2533274907200114;13:
> Im kind of annoyed they haven’t given us double RP weekends like they said they were gonna. Sure they gave us increased XP ones but where’s the RP stuff?
> Probably want us to buy more packs…

I have to agree with this. I really would like some double RP weekends. I feel like this could also help with some of the people that are feeling stuck or tired from the grind. A solid weekend were you can get many gold packs in a good day might help everyone just blow off a little steam and get some good req cards in our piggy banks.