343 should comment on these things they failed to add

Lack of plasma freeze
Lack of increased AR clip to 60 rounds
Lack of pistol having CE 12 rounds
Lack of upping rocket movement speed and removal of rocket droop (to shoot straight and true)
Lack of increased grenade fuse

All of these things go into the balancing of the CE pistol, without it i feel it may be a half baked attempt at best…

Thoughts?
343 please coment.

The reason 343 didn’t do this is likely because they simply can’t be done with a simple TU to Reach’s engine. Reach has no “freeze” feature, so it would be very difficult to add it to plasma weapons. The pistol modifications are simply bloom and damage modifications, not implimenting a brand new(ish) pistol- thus increasing the clip size would be incredibly difficult, not to mention these changes would be applied to every AR/Pistol. I’m not too sure about grenade fuses, however. I don’t believe we’ve gotten every little tid-bit about the TU either.

Also, I seem to remember rockets being MUCH slower in CE. I remember out running them in just about any vehicle.

> Lack of plasma freeze
> Lack of increased AR clip to 60 rounds
> Lack of pistol having CE 12 rounds
> Lack of upping rocket movement speed and removal of rocket droop (to shoot straight and true)
> Lack of increased grenade fuse
>
> All of these things go into the balancing of the CE pistol, without it i feel it may be a half baked attempt at best…
>
>
> Thoughts?
> 343 please coment.

I would love all these things, but I don’t think they’re commenting on things that aren’t going in, only things that are.

As far as the increasing clip sizes thing goes, pretty sure they did comment on it the multiplayer panel at HaloFest.

They said that due to time constraints (confirm?) that they couldn’t increase the clip sizes in Reach, or get it to a point where it worked properly/they were happy with.

Reasons may be slightly out, but they definitely commented on it in the panel.

Actually, now I think about it, I think they mentioned the plasma freezing as well, but I can’t remember what they said…

EDIT: What Draddtion said

Reach Multiplayer isn’t a direct CE remake, so changing the amount of ammo in an AR or Pistol isn’t happening for Reach.

I do agree with the rocket droop though. I find it just a bit pointless. It only really affects anything at very, very long range, and I think it’s a bit silly how the rockets can track a backflipping banshee, but not move in a straight line.

Everything else… meh.