343 should add a radio on the warthog

I dont know if you guys played bfbc2 the vietnam expansion, there was a radio on the vehicles with some good old vietnam songs that you could choose from.
Wouldnt it be cool if they added the halo 4 soundtrack to the warthog? Not all of it some only
What do you guys think?

There should be no radio in the sense of listening to jazz like on GTA IV.Remember it is still a war vehicle, bt it should beable to pick up transmissions (un controlled by player) and intercept messages in the campaign. There should also be a notable differences in the sound when the transmission is received via warthog like you are losing communication while receiving it to make the message seem more menacing if it is from an enemy.

A radio on the warthog? I LOVE IT!

Heres what you could hear in the radio on the vietnam epansion

As an easter egg maybe? Sure.

I would love to hear the dulcet tones of Caboose as I charge into battle.

How about this?

> How about this?

This

Fine for me as long as it has these songs:

Warthog Song

Blood Gulch Blues

A Girl Named Tex

Indestructible

That is perhaps the most pointless addition anyone has ever recomended. And on these forums, that’s saying something. Sorry, but I don’t see this happening anytime soon.

…Unless it plays, and ONLY plays, the warthog polka song from Red vs Blue.

Yup. It would be cool if we could listen to Trololo while driving of a cliff with a Hog full of teammates.
Just kidding… not

this is not GTA the halo Edition…
Its Halo

Maybe a CD player with RvB songs. It’s not a big deal but I doubt radio signals are going to reach the Chief, wherever he is.

If anything there should be radio chatter, depending on the level of UNSC presence in Halo 4.

> That is perhaps the most pointless addition anyone has ever recomended. And on these forums, that’s saying something. Sorry, but I don’t see this happening anytime soon.
>
> …Unless it plays, and ONLY plays, the warthog polka song from Red vs Blue.

I think you’re forgetting about the tornado gun.

> > That is perhaps the most pointless addition anyone has ever recomended. And on these forums, that’s saying something. Sorry, but I don’t see this happening anytime soon.
> >
> > …Unless it plays, and ONLY plays, the warthog polka song from Red vs Blue.
>
> I think you’re forgetting about the tornado gun.

And the soul-switcher… -_-

Gonna listen to some bieber while i’m running over aliens, all right…

General chatter and battle sounds coming over the radio would make great ambiance.

> > > That is perhaps the most pointless addition anyone has ever recomended. And on these forums, that’s saying something. Sorry, but I don’t see this happening anytime soon.
> > >
> > > …Unless it plays, and ONLY plays, the warthog polka song from Red vs Blue.
> >
> > I think you’re forgetting about the tornado gun.
>
> And the soul-switcher… -_-

Yeah, you’re right. But this is a close runner-up.

That’s a bad idea… where the hell could there be a radio station on a completely unexplored planet (by humans)?

> > > > That is perhaps the most pointless addition anyone has ever recomended. And on these forums, that’s saying something. Sorry, but I don’t see this happening anytime soon.
> > > >
> > > > …Unless it plays, and ONLY plays, the warthog polka song from Red vs Blue.
> > >
> > > I think you’re forgetting about the tornado gun.
> >
> > And the soul-switcher… -_-
>
> Yeah, you’re right. But this is a close runner-up.

But I don’t think this is that bad. I mean, it doesn’t hurt anybody and it would be a little interesting addition. It sure is pointless, but still, kind of interesting. (=