343 screwed up Blue Team's undersuits

<mark>Do not post inappropriate content. This includes all forms of media such as websites, pictures, videos, magazine scans, and leaked content, real or fake.</mark>

Do you have an image to show us? I’ve only ever seen black.

Not sure what your talking about. Looked black/gray to me?

> 2533274847074241;3:
> Not sure what your talking about. Looked black/gray to me?

Me also

I’ve seen the pictures. The undersuits are black.

Here’s a picture that you can easily see the colored undersuit in.

Compare the color under the shoulder armor to the color on the elbow.

You can also see it in this image as well, but it’s harder to see due to the darkness.

In this one you can see the color on the chest, arms, legs and hands.

> 2533274883669557;5:
> I’ve seen the pictures. The undersuits are black.

They still have the color overlay introduced in Halo 4’s multiplayer which is what I’m talking about.

I liked the coloured undersuits…

> 2533274842918190;8:
> I liked the coloured undersuits…

I’m fine with them in multiplayer, but it ruins the appearance of Blue Team. Compare Chief’s appearance in Halo 4 to the appearance of the Spartans in multiplayer. The undersuit just looks better generally and fits the appearance Chief has had since Halo CE much better.

Why complain about this stuff as long as the game performs well?

We get news that’s great with like 15 free maps, and again people complain about stuff that really doesn’t matter…

-The halo community ladies and gentlemen, complaining more about killcams and how things in halo look over gameplay elements and balance factors since 2012.

Because we absolutely had to be concerned with the sheer horror of grenade warning indicators and killcams over stuff like ARs having headshot multipliers or sprint issues during the halo 5 beta!

Jesus, why is this important? Grow up. I’m just glad to see blue team. 343 is delivering, so stop being -Yoinks!-

> 2535408680123654;6:
> Here’s a picture that you can easily see the colored undersuit in.
> http://i.imgur.com/Jhso2wP.jpg
> Compare the color under the shoulder armor to the color on the elbow.
>
> You can also see it in this image as well, but it’s harder to see due to the darkness.
> http://i.imgur.com/nwpT0LL.jpg
> In this one you can see the color on the chest, arms, legs and hands.

You’re right, what the hell. After Josh Holmes tweet I think that’s a mistake. If the prerendered cutscenes are already done, well… too late.

Who really cares? You can barely tell in the first place. So many people whining about colors of an undersuit- they’re not even as bright as Halo 4.