343’s descision making is good and also bad

So far I think 343 has done a good job with infinite in many ways…. But on the other hand there is a lot that is being done incorrectly and it’s bad for halo. The biggest issues I have with this game are currently what I will list here….

1. The radar is not halo at all. It’s going to completely change the flow of how halo is supposed to play. We’ve already seen a preview of that in H5… and it’s going to be the new great divide in the game and may even be a game breaker for the community…

2. The outlines are not halo as well. They were implemented very poorly and do not serve the purpose for what they were going for “player expression” at all.

3. The HUD ? I mean I honestly don’t even know what the developers were thinking at this point… let’s cram nades, weapons and equipment in the right bottom of the screen… I really hope this is place holder.

4. The medals I mean they speak for themselves…. But I’m sure this might be place holder too…

5. The covenant plasma weapons they no longer serve the same function as every halo preceding this one…

6. The player collision, timed ceiling barriers, betrayals and nade jumping… I’m just hoping these things exist in the next build…

7. The range of weapons there are not a lot of CQC weapons from what I saw in the preview taking away the classic shotgun is just another example of this…

I am writing this sentiment particularly to 343 because I’m a huge halo fan and have been since 2006. I’ve seen halo go up and down over the years and have waited for a great halo title since 2010. I can see infinite being this great game but there are decisions made by the development team that are not good for halo and need to be addressed in order for this game to thrive for the next ten years… considering it is going to be an updated game for a long time to come I just want it to be successful in every way possible…

> 2533274855463139;1:
> So far I think 343 has done a good job with infinite in many ways…. But on the other hand there is a lot that is being done incorrectly and it’s bad for halo. The biggest issues I have with this game are currently what I will list here….
>
> 1. The radar is not halo at all. It’s going to completely change the flow of how halo is supposed to play. We’ve already seen a preview of that in H5… and it’s going to be the new great divide in the game and may even be a game breaker for the community…
>
> 2. The outlines are not halo as well. They were implemented very poorly and do not serve the purpose for what they were going for “player expression” at all.
>
> 3. The HUD ? I mean I honestly don’t even know what the developers were thinking at this point… let’s cram nades, weapons and equipment in the right bottom of the screen… I really hope this is place holder.
>
> 4. The medals I mean they speak for themselves…. But I’m sure this might be place holder too…
>
> 5. The covenant plasma weapons they no longer serve the same function as every halo preceding this one…
>
> 6. The player collision, timed ceiling barriers, betrayals and nade jumping… I’m just hoping these things exist in the next build…
>
> 7. The range of weapons there are not a lot of CQC weapons from what I saw in the preview taking away the classic shotgun is just another example of this…
>
> I am writing this sentiment particularly to 343 because I’m a huge halo fan and have been since 2006. I’ve seen halo go up and down over the years and have waited for a great halo title since 2010. I can see infinite being this great game but there are decisions made by the development team that are not good for halo and need to be addressed in order for this game to thrive for the next ten years… considering it is going to be an updated game for a long time to come I just want it to be successful in every way possible…

Summed it up well. These are my exact complaints as well, but otherwise I really enjoy the game!

> 2533274855463139;1:
> So far I think 343 has done a good job with infinite in many ways…. But on the other hand there is a lot that is being done incorrectly and it’s bad for halo. The biggest issues I have with this game are currently what I will list here….
>
> 1. The radar is not halo at all. It’s going to completely change the flow of how halo is supposed to play. We’ve already seen a preview of that in H5… and it’s going to be the new great divide in the game and may even be a game breaker for the community…
>
> 2. The outlines are not halo as well. They were implemented very poorly and do not serve the purpose for what they were going for “player expression” at all.
>
> 3. The HUD ? I mean I honestly don’t even know what the developers were thinking at this point… let’s cram nades, weapons and equipment in the right bottom of the screen… I really hope this is place holder.
>
> 4. The medals I mean they speak for themselves…. But I’m sure this might be place holder too…
>
> 5. The covenant plasma weapons they no longer serve the same function as every halo preceding this one…
>
> 6. The player collision, timed ceiling barriers, betrayals and nade jumping… I’m just hoping these things exist in the next build…
>
> 7. The range of weapons there are not a lot of CQC weapons from what I saw in the preview taking away the classic shotgun is just another example of this…
>
> I am writing this sentiment particularly to 343 because I’m a huge halo fan and have been since 2006. I’ve seen halo go up and down over the years and have waited for a great halo title since 2010. I can see infinite being this great game but there are decisions made by the development team that are not good for halo and need to be addressed in order for this game to thrive for the next ten years… considering it is going to be an updated game for a long time to come I just want it to be successful in every way possible…

Define not being Halo…Because the game needs to evolve while staying true to its roots. Halo Infinite has done just that so far. I disagreed with almost all of your points that you made. The Plasma weapons serve new purposes. You will just need to learn how to incorporate that new strategy into your gameplay.

> 2533274855463139;1:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>