343 ruins another exclusive sticker shock ...

Is available in the req store via points or money… Lame…

After they put Helioskrill in Gold Packs I honestly didn’t expect anything less

This was a -Yoink- move on their part.
Why the hell did they say exclusive when you can buy it later for a measly 80k points?

Next time you can buy the “exclusive” emblem too…

What I find complete bs,… I’ve been a Loot Crate buyer since the beginning. When they offered that for Halo, I jumped in it.

YET I DIDN’T GET THESE SKINS?!?!!!

Now I purchased these just now. Soooooo exclusive.

Seriously, what the hell guys? Part of the appeal of the Legendary Crate was that there would be exclusive items for the fans IN-GAME. They’ve already given away the Banished skin to people who buy the skin pack (though that one’s more understandable as there were a lot of issues surrounding the HW2 skins) but the Sticker Shock skins?

REALLY?!

Every item in the crate is suppose to be exclusive to it. It was apart of the advertising that these crates would offer exclusive in-game items. These skins have lost a great deal of appeal to them now.

Now the only item still exclusive to the fans is the Apollo emblem and I don’t think many people use it because they’d rather use cooler emblems, but the weapon skins? They were awesome! And now they’re only awesome for their looks.

Welp. This will piss off some people.

<em>goes on a mass-selling spree</em>

> 2533274870489921;3:
> This was a d**k move on their part.
> Why the hell did they say exclusive when you can buy it later for a measly 80k points?
>
> Next time you can buy the “exclusive” emblem too…

Yeah time to take my sticker shock skins off and go back to the “tron” skins… Or maybe even the default skins… Hahaha

> 2533274872013539;4:
> What I find complete bs,… I’ve been a Loot Crate buyer since the beginning. When they offered that for Halo, I jumped in it.
>
> YET I DIDN’T GET THESE SKINS?!?!!!
>
> Now I purchased these just now. Soooooo exclusive.

If you got the December loot crate you got the skins the code was on the poster or something like that. That is how I got the skins.

“exclusive”… Deep breath and I roll…smh

Have they said they were strictly exclusive to whatever it is they came from or just timed exclusives before being rolled out to everyone else?

> 2535429593088083;6:
> Welp. This will piss off some people.
>
> <em>goes on a mass-selling spree</em>

At this rate, I wouldn’t be surprised if Achilles could be bought in 80k req packs.

> 2535442303795050;11:
> > 2535429593088083;6:
> > Welp. This will piss off some people.
> > <em>goes on a mass-selling spree</em>
>
> At this rate, I wouldn’t be surprised if Achilles could be bought in 80k req packs.

and Unicorn fire and ice skins, and Olive and Timmy helmets, and…

> 2535442303795050;11:
> > 2535429593088083;6:
> > Welp. This will piss off some people.
> >
> > <em>goes on a mass-selling spree</em>
>
> At this rate, I wouldn’t be surprised if Achilles could be bought in 80k req packs.

Wouldn’t “shock” me in the slightest :slightly_smiling_face:

> 2533274862181038;12:
> > 2535442303795050;11:
> > > 2535429593088083;6:
> > > Welp. This will piss off some people.
> > > <em>goes on a mass-selling spree</em>
> >
> > At this rate, I wouldn’t be surprised if Achilles could be bought in 80k req packs.
>
> and Unicorn fire and ice skins, and Olive and Timmy helmets, and…

Grim actually had the nerve on Twitter to claim the fire and ice skins as exclusive the way they are. Apparently those are special enough because their logo is on it…

Are we really that surprised here? I’m not… After the Helioskrill situation, which pissed me off, as I loved the idea of only unlocking it by beating Halo 1-4 on TMCC on legendary mode… They made it so you could get it in a REQ pack. Right then I knew nothing would be exclusive eventually. This is not just in Halo either, most games are like this now.

I hate saying it, but let’s face it here people, it’s all about making money and they know some people will spend real cash to get them. Every game does stuff like this now. Exclusive content isn’t exclusive anymore. It’s more like time exclusive now, but they can’t say that because they know they will lose sales if they do.

Personally for me it’s annoying but if you look at the big picture it doesn’t affect the gameplay in anyway at all so who cares. At one point I used to care about things in games like weapon and armor skins etc …now I could care less. My advise, don’t ever spend real dollars on things like this and eventually developers will change their strategy

> 2533274816788253;13:
> > 2535442303795050;11:
> > > 2535429593088083;6:
> > > Welp. This will piss off some people.
> > >
> > > <em>goes on a mass-selling spree</em>
> >
> > At this rate, I wouldn’t be surprised if Achilles could be bought in 80k req packs.
>
> Wouldn’t “shock” me in the slightest :slightly_smiling_face:

…and then I’ll have to go nuclear on my REQs again… :\

> 2533274870489921;14:
> > 2533274862181038;12:
> > > 2535442303795050;11:
> > > > 2535429593088083;6:
> > > > Welp. This will piss off some people.
> > > > <em>goes on a mass-selling spree</em>
> > >
> > > At this rate, I wouldn’t be surprised if Achilles could be bought in 80k req packs.
> >
> > and Unicorn fire and ice skins, and Olive and Timmy helmets, and…
>
> Grim actually had the nerve on Twitter to claim the fire and ice skins as exclusive the way they are. Apparently those are special enough because their logo is on it…

“Exclusive” until they’re not.

> 2533274923562209;10:
> Have they said they were strictly exclusive to whatever it is they came from or just timed exclusives before being rolled out to everyone else?

A big part of the advertisement for this crate was that the Sticker Shock skins would be exclusive to the crate.

They sure are nice Skins. >=}

343 follows a form of Murphy’s law: Anything that can be sold for $$$, will be sold. Regardless of promises of exclusivity :stuck_out_tongue: