[343 Response] Orion not on playlist

Now I’m not sure how many of you have noticed mainly because it doesn’t happen that much but you are able to get out of majority of the maps in Halo 5 with little to no effort. Now I’m not complaining about this but I have noticed that Orion has never been put back on the playlist even though at least for me it’s an interesting map to play.
Now I will leave this video just showing that even after the patch people are still finding ways to get out of the map so please just put Orion back on the rotation for Christ’s sake.

I mean using them as the example though is though. Like that’s what they do. 99% of players can’t and won’t take the time to perfect getting out of the map. Which is why in most their videos the enemy always does trying to get to them or find them. Just cause one group of ppl can get out where it’s hard doesn’t mean a map where everyone can get out of should come back

Orion is in the process of being reworked by a community forger to improve it’s gameplay. It is slated to return, though when i do not know.

If you think that’s easy to get out the worse map that anyone who can crouch jump can get out of is antifreeze. Seriously right by red bi Ri on the top level you just crouch Jump on the ledge an bam your out

Hey Your Bud Lud,

Our multiplayer team has been working with Forger Black Picture, who happened to make some quality visual and gameplay updates to the map. The map is undergoing final testing and refinements, and I do believe the guys want to bring it in ASAP. As a note, the map wasn’t only removed for the exploits, but also the gameplay and flow complaints. While exploits can easily be fixed, improving the latter elements of course takes a bit more time.

You can read about it here, and see work-in-progress pictures here - I’ll throw my favorite below.

I liked Orion. Cant wait for its return.

> Hey Your Bud Lud,
>
> Our multiplayer team has been working with Forger Black Picture, who happened to make some quality visual and gameplay updates to the map. The map is undergoing final testing and refinements, and I do believe the guys want to bring it in ASAP. As a note, the map wasn’t only removed for the exploits, but also the gameplay and flow complaints. While exploits can easily be fixed, improving the latter elements of course takes a bit more time.
>
> You can read about it here, and see work-in-progress pictures here - I’ll throw my favorite below.

I’m extremely excited. Thank you, for the response, B Is For Bravo!

> Hey Your Bud Lud,
>
> Our multiplayer team has been working with Forger Black Picture, who happened to make some quality visual and gameplay updates to the map. The map is undergoing final testing and refinements, and I do believe the guys want to bring it in ASAP. As a note, the map wasn’t only removed for the exploits, but also the gameplay and flow complaints. While exploits can easily be fixed, improving the latter elements of course takes a bit more time.
>
> You can read about it here, and see work-in-progress pictures here - I’ll throw my favorite below.

Now that’s what I like to hear! Orion was definitely one of the aspects I loved about the beta so I can’t wait for it to return!

Let Orion stay gone it was horrible

It’ll be cool once they bring in the new one; I liked Orion too.

> Hey Your Bud Lud,
>
>

Wait, working on tests? For like 5 months? Yeah sure. Just like you said doubles is being tweaked and worked on huh?

> 2535412357570560;11:
> > Hey Your Bud Lud,
> >
> > Our multiplayer team has been working with Forger Black Picture, who happened to make some quality visual and gameplay updates to the map. The map is undergoing final testing and refinements, and I do believe the guys want to bring it in ASAP. As a note, the map wasn’t only removed for the exploits, but also the gameplay and flow complaints. While exploits can easily be fixed, improving the latter elements of course takes a bit more time.
> >
> > You can read about it here, and see work-in-progress pictures here - I’ll throw my favorite below.
>
>
> Wait, working on tests? For like 5 months? Yeah sure. Just like you said doubles is being tweaked and worked on huh?

This new Orion 2.0 hasn’t been brought 5 month ago. It is 2 month old top.

> Hey Your Bud Lud,
>
>

Do you think you could give any insight with whether or not the multiplayer team is working on a race gametype?

> Hey Your Bud Lud,
>
>

You should get 343 to give us ONI/Hannibal wasp.

They literally don’t care about the community nor the people who actually wasted money on this game.
Orion hasn’t even been brought back and I posted this a while back.
They can’t even give us a classic playlist for us old school Halo players to play, and I know someone will probably re-direct me to the video explaining it’s unbalanced but hey I played it in a custom game with a few friends and it was way funner than whatever this game is attempting to be.
For God’s sake I hate COD and they still do a better job at pleasing their fans than you guys do, every single COD game has a Hardcore playlist because they recognize there is an audience for it and you’re telling me that this behemoth that is 343 of a company can’t even try to please people?
This is seriously just disgusting and only a few of the reasons of why I’m considering uninstalling this game and as someone who has been a fan ever since Halo 1 it truly baffles me that these things aren’t implemented because even someone who didn’t know anything about how the business ends of things work at least would still understand that a happy client is good business and you guys have anything but happy clients.
It’s no Halo 2 but this game is far from redeeming you guys of the atrociousness that is Halo 4.

> Hey Your Bud Lud,
>
>

I swear I saw this same picture like 4 months ago. it’s taking a little while. but if it turns out to be a great map, i’m all for it