[343 Response] No Random Weapons in Infection

I was making my favourite infection based game (Splatter Monkey) and can’t because there is no option for random weapons.

343 has to acknowledge this, it’s very important, lots of modes use it

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>

Six hours and not one reply. What the f***

Same issue here with splatter monkey

Hey The GotyMan, thanks for the feedback - will pass this onto the MP team to see what type of work might be created here. As I’ve been told, the way H5 is built, it’s a bit more complicated to add a “random” field, which is why the team added Fiesta CTF / etc to the game type list, as it was a fast, efficient way to make Fiesta CTF playable. Not necessarily 100% ideal, but gets the game types into your hands quickly.

Obviously a random weapon option is preferred, but what would you guys and gals think about a separate Fiesta Infection, if push came to shove and we had to make some hard decisions about getting it into the game quickly (or not?)

Can’t make any promises but would love to hear feedback, and will be sure to pass on. Thanks everyone!

> Hey The GotyMan, thanks for the feedback - will pass this onto the MP team to see what type of work might be created here. As I’ve been told, the way H5 is built, it’s a bit more complicated to add a “random” field, which is why the team added Fiesta CTF / etc to the game type list, as it was a fast, efficient way to make Fiesta CTF playable. Not necessarily 100% ideal, but gets the game types into your hands quickly.
>
> Obviously a random weapon option is preferred, but what would you guys and gals think about a separate Fiesta Infection, if push came to shove and we had to make some hard decisions about getting it into the game quickly (or not?)
>
> Can’t make any promises but would love to hear feedback, and will be sure to pass on. Thanks everyone!

Would you put it in the infection playlist?

> Hey The GotyMan, thanks for the feedback - will pass this onto the MP team to see what type of work might be created here. As I’ve been told, the way H5 is built, it’s a bit more complicated to add a “random” field, which is why the team added Fiesta CTF / etc to the game type list, as it was a fast, efficient way to make Fiesta CTF playable. Not necessarily 100% ideal, but gets the game types into your hands quickly.
>
> Obviously a random weapon option is preferred, but what would you guys and gals think about a separate Fiesta Infection, if push came to shove and we had to make some hard decisions about getting it into the game quickly (or not?)
>
> Can’t make any promises but would love to hear feedback, and will be sure to pass on. Thanks everyone!

Honestly there are bigger demands other than fiesta infection involving fiesta. Like super fiesta :slight_smile:

>
>

kinda related to infection and random weapons, why are there weapon drops on the maps? I get that it had varieyt of some kind, but you guys said the pistol was to OP, then give people snipers and saws? I can see having a pistol, shotgun and AR on the map for ammo, and since the pistol is a infection staple, but I feel that the power weapons just make it even harder for infected to actually do anything.

Also, CTF fiesta is in the game? Meta raid please!!

>
>

It sounds interesting. I think I would have to play it a bit before deciding if I liked it.

I know that doesn’t really help you though lol

>
>

That sounds amazing!

>
>

Id prefer fiesta grifball but fiesta infection works as well.

I would love, if possible of course, a playlist that contained all of the chaotic, more social leaning, random weapon spawning, assault ball using, less competitive gametypes and offered them all … like … I can’t really seem to think of a good analogy here, but all of the ones that were more spontaneous and action packed … and you had rolled them up together and then, well, think of the playlist as a sack, and then put all the gametypes into it … so a sack load of them … like a sack … of … action … sack.

sometimes i just wanna spawn with a needler while everyone else has fuel rods and try to figure out what i’m doing with my life D:

I’d rather have some kind of Btb variant than infection variant like btb with load outs

How would fiesta infection work wouldn’t the infected just get mowed down. The infected are already the weaker enemy

>
>

thanks bravo