[343 Response] Matchmaking literally isn't working

Anyone else having issues getting into a game? Like I’m queued for a social game (2c and a, 3 and 4; precision slayer and swat if that really matters), and as I’m typing this, the game has connected me to at least five different lobbies, every time once 8 players are found, it leaves matchmaking to restart search, or straight up removes me “due to an idling player in your party”. I’m playing by myself and how was I idling? I was literally waiting for you to actually connect me to a game. You look like you find one, but you don’t. You look like you’re about to start, but you don’t. What the actual [expletive] is going on with the game?

<mark>343 Response</mark>:

> 2533274796457055;4:
> We’re aware and are investigating!

Yeah seems to be down, matchmaking in EU.

Azure services seem to be experiencing issues right now, this is Microsoft’s Cloud platform that hosts gaming and other services. Hopefully will be back up soon but it doesn’t appear to be solely an issue with the game itself right now

We’re aware and are investigating!

i need help every time i try to click season pass its locked and says offline does anyone know how to fix it ive replugged my internet relaunched halo and rebooted my pc and it still wont work i dont get it i hope microsoft or halo fixes it ?

> 2535422041905636;5:
> i need help every time i try to click season pass its locked and says offline does anyone know how to fix it ive replugged my internet relaunched halo and rebooted my pc and it still wont work i dont get it i hope microsoft or halo fixes it ?

It’s “offline” because they’re working on it

> 2533275031714324;6:
> > 2535422041905636;5:
> > i need help every time i try to click season pass its locked and says offline does anyone know how to fix it ive replugged my internet relaunched halo and rebooted my pc and it still wont work i dont get it i hope microsoft or halo fixes it ?
>
> It’s “offline” because they’re working on it

Ok thanks I’ll launch halo tommorw to see

This started happening to me today. Any fix?

> 2533274813317074;3:
> Azure services seem to be experiencing issues right now, this is Microsoft’s Cloud platform that hosts gaming and other services. Hopefully will be back up soon but it doesn’t appear to be solely an issue with the game itself right now

I’m having the issue though as well on xbox 1 and it’s been like this for months.