[343 Response] Halo 4 Stats App dosen't work

I wanted to take a look at the Halo 4 Stats App, but it just says the following,

> 404
> We can’t find what you’re looking for.
> Fail-safe protocol. In the event of unexpected shutdown, the entire system will move to standby status.

Does anyone know what’s wrong with it?

https://halo4stats.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/

I think it is down for good. They recently took down the Halo Reach stats app as well. “The Halo: Reach stats app is no longer available, please reference your in-game Service Record for detailed stats”. I can’t find a confirmation on the Halo 4 stats app though so i am not 100% sure.

Hey folks, details have been passed up to 343 about this. They are aware and are looking into it, but there is no eta on a fix right now.

> 2533274836792906;2:
> I think it is down for good. They recently took down the Halo Reach stats app as well. “The Halo: Reach stats app is no longer available, please reference your in-game Service Record for detailed stats”. I can’t find a confirmation on the Halo 4 stats app though so i am not 100% sure.

The Reach stats app went away early last year.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/cdecc00475c645b9a4d0a156fb542d59/topics/halo-reach-detailed-web-stats-retirement—3-1-18/b5e734e7-2b16-448b-b5ee-8b2f6714bc65/posts

> 2533274836792906;2:
> I think it is down for good. They recently took down the Halo Reach stats app as well. “The Halo: Reach stats app is no longer available, please reference your in-game Service Record for detailed stats”. I can’t find a confirmation on the Halo 4 stats app though so i am not 100% sure.

That’s sad. Halo 4 was one of my favorite games. At least they made an announcement ahead of time for Reach. They also did that for Wars. They couldn’t just take down the Halo 4 Stats App without reminding people. I’ve had this issue for a few days now

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/cdecc00475c645b9a4d0a156fb542d59/topics/halo-reach-detailed-web-stats-retirement---3-1-18/b5e734e7-2b16-448b-b5ee-8b2f6714bc65/posts

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/cdecc00475c645b9a4d0a156fb542d59/topics/halo-wars-web-services-retirement---march-30-2018/40bba720-ad8f-4b8a-92f9-16ca01d26885/posts

> 2533275016441431;5:
> > 2533274836792906;2:
> > That’s sad. Halo 4 was one of my favorite games. At least they made an announcement ahead of time for Reach. They also did that for Wars. They couldn’t just take down the Halo 4 Stats App without reminding people.
>
> It hasn’t been removed for good, if it was going to be then there would be an announcement similar to what was done for Reach. It is being looked into as I mentioned above

Any progress?

Still down as of today 7/25/2019. I remember it definitely worked a few months ago, what happened?

Hey all -

This is something we’re looking into but I don’t have any further info at the moment.

Update!

I think this is now resolved. At the very least, I can check mine.

Can anyone else confirm for me? :slight_smile:

> 2533274796457055;10:
> Update!
>
> I think this is now resolved. At the very least, I can check mine.
>
> Can anyone else confirm for me? :slight_smile:

Confirmed, mine works too. Thanks 343i.

Mine works too. Great stuff!

> 2533274836792906;12:
> Mine works too. Great stuff!

hey wtf mine doesnt work still :confused:

> 2535424058834235;13:
> > 2533274836792906;12:
> > Mine works too. Great stuff!
>
> hey wtf mine doesnt work still :confused:

Please don’t revive old topics thanks