[343 Response] Can't connect to dedicated server

The game always gets to 2/4 :Connecting to dedicated server

But never actually does and always kicks me from the match

oh and i cant connect to anything other that customs, if i select arena warzone or anything thats online then i get the “connecting to lobby” screen before getting another connection error.

EDIT: Looks like the req system (as little as i care about it) also isn’t available

Ya Im getting the exact same issue. To think I was gonna start playing halo 5 today. -.- So much for that.

Same here. Only thing that works for me is quick play and rock and rail. All others can’t join dedicated servers.

Yeah I’ve been getting the same thing you do but when I do get into a WZ or WZFF game I can’t use any reqs. or modified weapons, I just get to use the ones I started with and when I’m out of ammo and the 2 grenades I dropped in with I might as well die so I can get more and play until I’m out again. :-1::-1::-1:

Just fixed itself…Well at least for me.

> 2533274870643352;5:
> Just fixed itself…Well at least for me.

It did for me too for about two minutes. Then I got kicked from my game of btb and now everything says can connect to dedicated servers again. Frustrating. I even just got a full lobby to load up on warzone got almost full 4/4 and then said problem with dedicated servers.

> 2535445954759377;6:
> > 2533274870643352;5:
> > Just fixed itself…Well at least for me.
>
> It did for me too for about two minutes. Then I got kicked from my game of btb and now everything says can connect to dedicated servers again. Frustrating. I even just got a full lobby to load up on warzone got almost full 4/4 and then said problem with dedicated servers.

Ya I got into two games and now it just keeps giving me the same issue. Guess the servers are having a fit today.

Ive been having the same issues only I couldnt even seem to connect to a lobby. Earlyer I was able to conect to swat but then got kicked and had to restart the game. Now im in the lobby but ot just keeps “continuing to search”

Thanks for the reports - we’ll take a look!

Can’t join anything, not even custom games. No response from 343 or Xbox live. Frustrating.

Getting stuck at “Contacting dedicated server” screen when trying to find a match. It eventually times out with an error

Game was finally able to connect to server. Waiting to see if the game will start. Meanwhile here’s Another recurring issue in big team battle, all players get added except for one, lingers on that one for a long time and then disconnects. (This happens a lot). …Nope. No luck. “UNABLE TO JOIN”.

> 2533274935998499;1:
> The game always gets to 2/4 :Connecting to dedicated server
>
> But never actually does and always kicks me from the match
>
> oh and i cant connect to anything other that customs, if i select arena warzone or anything thats online then i get the “connecting to lobby” screen before getting another connection error.
>
> EDIT: Looks like the req system (as little as i care about it) also isn’t available

Yep I keep getting the same thing as you are.

me too i can’t play a game… it find game , but have prob loading or don’t know…

unable to play.

> 2533274792908878;9:
> Thanks for the reports - we’ll take a look!

Great. Pull the fingers out lads.

Same here. Any eta on when will be fixed?

I’ve had this problem for hours, it’s been getting progressively worse and now can’t connect to any playlist

The servers are messed up really bad. I can’t get anything from req. Guess while im waiting im going to play either CoD WWII or GTA Online. Let me know if they finally fix the issue.

> 2640503352956525;15:
> > 2533274792908878;9:
> > Thanks for the reports - we’ll take a look!
>
> Great. Pull the fingers out lads.

They’ve only been getting reports for about a week now. This problem started on the west coast and is now into Midwest and sweeping across the country is all. They’ve already gotten hundreds of thousands of reports about it since last week and it took them this long to say “Oh well, there might be something that we should look into”. My God, my pet monkey would’ve been faster! :laughing::ok_hand:

> 2533274838804175;19:
> > 2640503352956525;15:
> > > 2533274792908878;9:
> > > Thanks for the reports - we’ll take a look!
> >
> > Great. Pull the fingers out lads.
>
> They’ve only been getting reports for about a week now. This problem started on the west coast and is now into Midwest and sweeping across the country is all. They’ve already gotten hundreds of thousands of reports about it since last week and it took them this long to say “Oh well, there might be something that we should look into”. My God, my pet monkey would’ve been faster! :laughing::ok_hand:

For the record this is outside the US.