[343 Response] aren't we getting that update on...

when we’re getting the update I swear I read it was coming today? Any help anyone?

Pretty sure next update is september

> 2533274813967234;2:
> Pretty sure next update is september

no we were supposed to get some info on the update was it today or some other time?

What update? When did they talk about an update? Please post a link.

No, the update that tells us when the update is coming out.

If it’s a news update here on Waypoint you are wondering about, check back in about 2 or 3 hours, the articles are usually posted around 10 PM if I am correct.

On the “Finals Countdown” article they said they’d get into info about future content later this month.

To set expectations, we don’t yet have details or an exact date on the next Halo 5 update just yet, but tonight’s community update will be here shortly.

Can also confirm that we’ll be talking about the next H5 update, Forge for Windows 10, and HW2 quite a bit over the next few weeks. That time isn’t here just yet, but it does draw near.

Alright, sounds good.

> To set expectations, we don’t yet have details or an exact date on the next Halo 5 update just yet, but tonight’s community update will be here shortly.
>
> Can also confirm that we’ll be talking about the next H5 update, Forge for Windows 10, and HW2 quite a bit over the next few weeks. That time isn’t here just yet, but it does draw near.

thanks bravo :slight_smile:

> 2535458426112390;10:
> > To set expectations, we don’t yet have details or an exact date on the next Halo 5 update just yet, but tonight’s community update will be here shortly.
> >
> > Can also confirm that we’ll be talking about the next H5 update, Forge for Windows 10, and HW2 quite a bit over the next few weeks. That time isn’t here just yet, but it does draw near.
>
>
> thanks bravo :slight_smile:

No problem! There is some cool stuff ahead on several fronts. Excited to dig into details as soon as they’ll let me!

> > 2535458426112390;10:
> > > To set expectations, we don’t yet have details or an exact date on the next Halo 5 update just yet, but tonight’s community update will be here shortly.
> > >
> > > Can also confirm that we’ll be talking about the next H5 update, Forge for Windows 10, and HW2 quite a bit over the next few weeks. That time isn’t here just yet, but it does draw near.
> >
> >
> > thanks bravo :slight_smile:
>
>
> No problem! There is some cool stuff ahead on several fronts. Excited to dig into details as soon as they’ll let me!

this right here is why you got your promotion you earned it and don’t get enough respect around here :smiley:

> To set expectations, we don’t yet have details or an exact date on the next Halo 5 update just yet, but tonight’s community update will be here shortly.
>
> Can also confirm that we’ll be talking about the next H5 update, Forge for Windows 10, and HW2 quite a bit over the next few weeks. That time isn’t here just yet, but it does draw near.

Thank you bravo, I look forward to that. Any news on the MCC, regarding bug fixes and having CE 4v4 back and split BTB? (Not sure if you go on the MCC forums, but it seems like a lot of people on there would like it). And btw, I love your profile pic.