343 replied to some MCC tweets!

After a couple months of tweeting 343 every day about MCC, they have finally started to reply again.

Around mid-April, which is after 343 went radio-silent on MCC, I started sending tweets to Bravo every day about the game, except not always on weekends(and that one week when I was out of town). Over time, I started adding other accounts into the mix until I was tweeting 6 different twitter accounts daily(5 belonging to 343 employees involved with MCC along with the all-encompassing @halo account). Well, after a few months of dead silence from all of these accounts, I have finally gotten replies from 3 of them in the past few days. I’ve decided to spare those who replied from my continued daily tweets.

I’m hopeful that they are finally ready to start addressing this game again, or at least talking about it.

Proof:
https://twitter.com/willko86/status/748628221504139264
https://twitter.com/willko86/status/747960442392186880
https://twitter.com/willko86/status/747901772186824704

It’s kind of funny that something as small as getting a reply from 343 about their game is a cause for celebration. But, after all of THIS, I’m glad that the silence has been broken. So, if you’ve been looking to reach out to 343, now is the time.

Wilko tweet my Split BTB post if you can please. I don’t have a twitters.

> 2710872097142413;2:
> Wilko tweet my Split BTB post if you can please. I don’t have a twitters.

I’ve mentioned it a few times in these hundreds of tweets, but I haven’t given the link to your thread. I’ll do that though.

> 2811398874529013;3:
> > 2710872097142413;2:
> > Wilko tweet my Split BTB post if you can please. I don’t have a twitters.
>
>
> I’ve mentioned it a few times in these hundreds of tweets, but I haven’t given the link to your thread. I’ll do that though.

Cool thanks you have my full blessing so does everyone else. Just trying to make them aware of how cross game playlists while a good idea at the start but now has ruined certain playlists if you like all the games and want to play all of the them.

Good work. Congrats on getting some response and not giving up. I gave up a long time ago. Glad you haven’t.

> 2533274792068284;5:
> Good work. Congrats on getting some response and not giving up. I gave up a long time ago. Glad you haven’t.

I remember our battles together, fighting for the 4v4 Halo CE playlist.

it’s sad that you have to be very annoying for them to just reply (btw.: good job on keeping it up. don’t stop)
but honestly: the replies by bonnie ross and frank o’connor just seem to me like excuses by them, hoping that you will stop
i fear that the replies mean nothing (i hope i’m wrong), so you should only really stop when they actually start working again on fixes for MCC (if more people would do this, it would be better, maybe i’l join you)

> 2811398874529013;6:
> > 2533274792068284;5:
> > Good work. Congrats on getting some response and not giving up. I gave up a long time ago. Glad you haven’t.
>
>
> I remember our battles together, fighting for the 4v4 Halo CE playlist.

That was the most fun I’ve had with any video game in years. Just incredible they took it away without any communication as to really why.

good job, i plan to get mcc, i hope its not that broken, and thanks for not giving up :slight_smile: keep up the good work!

> 2811398874529013;1:
> After a couple months of tweeting 343 every day about MCC, they have finally started to reply again.
>
> Around mid-April, which is after 343 went radio-silent on MCC, I started sending tweets to Bravo every day about the game, except not always on weekends(and that one week when I was out of town). Over time, I started adding other accounts into the mix until I was tweeting 6 different twitter accounts daily(5 belonging to 343 employees involved with MCC along with the all-encompassing @halo account). Well, after a few months of dead silence from all of these accounts, I have finally gotten replies from 3 of them in the past few days. I’ve decided to spare those who replied from my continued daily tweets.
>
> I’m hopeful that they are finally ready to start addressing this game again, or at least talking about it.
>
> Proof:
> https://twitter.com/willko86/status/748628221504139264
> https://twitter.com/willko86/status/747960442392186880
> https://twitter.com/willko86/status/747901772186824704
>
> It’s kind of funny that something as small as getting a reply from 343 about their game is a cause for celebration. But, after all of THIS, I’m glad that the silence has been broken. So, if you’ve been looking to reach out to 343, now is the time.

Finally, good spam!!

Hmm…something which doesn’t concern me but rather interests me a little

No way I can’t believe they finally responded. I really hope they split BTB and add 4v4 CE soon. Nice job willko.

Wow, great work Will.

After getting team killed 3 games in a row when I had some time to play BTB a few days ago, I finally felt the last straw bent to the brink.

I absolutely hate cross game playlists, especially for BTB, which of course leads to quitting / team killing problems (just turn off FF in BTB for the love of whatever-you-believe-in). I love those games with all my heart, but it’s getting harder to realistically want to keep playing.

I have all Halo achievements pre-MCC, and planned on getting all of those too. But the state of the game has just gotten pathetic. Spartan Teeps might go MIA for awhile.

Rescue me, keep fighting the good fight! Took me 9 months of tweeting / posting to get Halo 4 achievements fixed so I could 100% it, been crying about MCC longer… Eventually moving on is best.

Dabbling with H5 WZ FF a little, but ultimately getting back into CS GO :-/

> 2535469600463812;11:
> Hmm…something which doesn’t concern me but rather interests me a little

Concern and interests are literally synonyms. Trying to stay on topic, but keep it up Willko!

This is just bad for 343i. Ignoring their customers who they’ll need the support of in the future. Personally, I have not bought any EA game, no matter how good it is, in a long while due to how bad they treat their customers (giving half games and selling the rest as DLC). 343i or Microsoft should take note and start respecting those who supported them for Halo to be most successful. The most important thing when it comes to buying games is trusting that they will be supported and 343i or Microsoft has failed miserably when it came to MCC support.

> 2533274814671423;14:
> > 2535469600463812;11:
> > Hmm…something which doesn’t concern me but rather interests me a little
>
>
> Concern and interests are literally synonyms. Trying to stay on topic, but keep it up Willko!

Yeah, pretty sure he meant ‘affect’ instead of ‘concern’.

> 2533274804898926;16:
> > 2533274814671423;14:
> > > 2535469600463812;11:
> > > Hmm…something which doesn’t concern me but rather interests me a little
> >
> >
> > Concern and interests are literally synonyms. Trying to stay on topic, but keep it up Willko!
>
>
> Yeah, pretty sure he meant ‘affect’ instead of ‘concern’.

Teeps I’ll be doing a rig BTB tonight if I have more than 8 customs then.

I’m glad they’re passing it on to the MCC team that doesn’t exist.

> 2811398874529013;1:
> After a couple months of tweeting 343 every day about MCC, they have finally started to reply again.
>
> Around mid-April, which is after 343 went radio-silent on MCC, I started sending tweets to Bravo every day about the game, except not always on weekends(and that one week when I was out of town). Over time, I started adding other accounts into the mix until I was tweeting 6 different twitter accounts daily(5 belonging to 343 employees involved with MCC along with the all-encompassing @halo account). Well, after a few months of dead silence from all of these accounts, I have finally gotten replies from 3 of them in the past few days. I’ve decided to spare those who replied from my continued daily tweets.
>
> I’m hopeful that they are finally ready to start addressing this game again, or at least talking about it.
>
> Proof:
> https://twitter.com/willko86/status/748628221504139264
> https://twitter.com/willko86/status/747960442392186880
> https://twitter.com/willko86/status/747901772186824704
>
> It’s kind of funny that something as small as getting a reply from 343 about their game is a cause for celebration. But, after all of THIS, I’m glad that the silence has been broken. So, if you’ve been looking to reach out to 343, now is the time.

You should tell them about custom games as well. H2A doesn’t work. You have to end game a lot to get friends in. MCC crashes a lot I hate having to wait for it.

> 2533274868934000;19:
> > 2811398874529013;1:
> > After a couple months of tweeting 343 every day about MCC, they have finally started to reply again.
> >
> > Around mid-April, which is after 343 went radio-silent on MCC, I started sending tweets to Bravo every day about the game, except not always on weekends(and that one week when I was out of town). Over time, I started adding other accounts into the mix until I was tweeting 6 different twitter accounts daily(5 belonging to 343 employees involved with MCC along with the all-encompassing @halo account). Well, after a few months of dead silence from all of these accounts, I have finally gotten replies from 3 of them in the past few days. I’ve decided to spare those who replied from my continued daily tweets.
> >
> > I’m hopeful that they are finally ready to start addressing this game again, or at least talking about it.
> >
> > Proof:
> > https://twitter.com/willko86/status/748628221504139264
> > https://twitter.com/willko86/status/747960442392186880
> > https://twitter.com/willko86/status/747901772186824704
> >
> > It’s kind of funny that something as small as getting a reply from 343 about their game is a cause for celebration. But, after all of THIS, I’m glad that the silence has been broken. So, if you’ve been looking to reach out to 343, now is the time.
>
>
> You should tell them about custom games as well. H2A doesn’t work. You have to end game a lot to get friends in. MCC crashes a lot I hate having to wait for it.

Is this recent for you or a common occurrence? There’s been a lot of posts the past week where after 2 or 3 games matchmaking and customs where everyone gets dashboared back to the Xbox One dashboard. Wilko( Halo friend of mine) mentioned in a topic beforehand that it happens to Xbox preview members but me and a bunch of other friends of mine aren’t and we get the same issue.