343 remove Evade from every slayer/objective game

Except Invasion, elite slayer, infection

Evade is a crutch.

1. it was designed as an Elite counterpart to Sprint.
  2. Spartan 3s are bulky with attachments and aren’t streamlined.
  3. Because of #2 they shouldnt be able to roll all over the map at all and come out unscathed.
  4. Having Evade and Sprint is redundant.
  5. Evade was made for Elites, the AA module is even the only Covenant manufactured AA.
  6. its annoying as hell.
  7. It’s used as a crutch to get away faster.
  8. It was marketed and always noted as Elites only prior to Reaches launch.
  9. Spartans using Covenant armor modules, and defying the laws of physics ruins immersion.

Put nerfed Armorlock back, or nerfed dropsheild, or even increase movement speed but please remove Evade its horrible.

Btw weren’t elites suppose to be integrated into regular matchmaking?

> Except Invasion, elite slayer, infection
>
> Evade is a crutch.
> 1. it was designed as an Elite counterpart to Sprint.
> 2. Spartan 3s are bulky with attachments and aren’t streamlined.
> 3. Because of #2 they shouldnt be able to roll all over the map at all and come out unscathed.
> 4. Having Evade and Sprint is redundant.
> 5. Evade was made for Elites, the AA module is even the only Covenant manufactured AA.
> 7. its annoying as hell.
> 8. It’s used as a crutch to get away faster.
> 9. It was marketed and always noted as Elites only prior to Reaches launch.
> 10. Spartans using Covenant armor modules, and defying the laws of physics ruins immersion.
>
> Put nerfed Armorlock back, or nerfed dropsheild, or even increase movement speed but please remove Evade its horrible.
>
>
> Btw weren’t elites suppose to be integrated into regular matchmaking?

#7. Its annoying as hell.

this reason right here is why they won’t remove the AA, just because YOU and a small handful of people think it’s annoying, doesn’t mean that they’re going just take out.

also, the Elite and Spartan issue is because of the Height difference between the two.
if you want integrated species in gameplay, play invasion.

Forget it pal I tried for over a year to have Evade removed on the Bungie Forums and they did not listen! I seriously doubt 343i will even bother either.

It ruining Team Objective completely and yet they wonder why people don’t enjoy this playlist!

Team Objective needs :-

• Evade Removing because it overpowered in every way and form and leads to stupid stand off or people rolling halfway across the map in 2seconds.
  • Im sure there is still a second restriction on juggling! It’s nothing like the MLG settings so why? (I maybe be wrong on this one)
  • Remove stupid game types like “Speed Flag” and “Hot Potato” and boil the playlist down to Pro 1 & 2 Flag, CTF (minus Evade), Oddball, KOTH, Bomb. The Classic’s

<mark>But yeah EVADE OUT!</mark> I wanna play Halo not Gears of War. Oh and good luck bud too.

I’ve never liked evade, although i do like sprint in the game, Especially when its limitless.

PeacE
ShadEO9

> Put nerfed Armorlock back, or nerfed dropsheild, or even increase movement speed but please remove Evade its horrible.

God no, do not put drop-shield back into Objective. I was compleatly sick of playing 1 flag CTF & having the other team cover the flag in drop shields & hide in there.