343 Really Does Not Care About The Community!

Okay so it’s completely obvious that 343 doesn’t give a damn about Halo or any of it’s players. I have been playing Halo since the very fist halo ever came out. The. Halo 2 came out then Halo 3 made every other game look like doo doo. I played Halo 3 almost everyday since it came out until Reach came around which was okay. But what I don’t get is why pretty much all of the community asks for a proper ranking system then 343 comes up with Waypoint Rank Level. Thats pointless. Nobody is going to try to get their rank up because there is no point, who is going to back out of a match and go all the way to halo waypoint just to see how good someone is. In Halo 3 I had a 50 in every gametype except for MLG. And on top of the rank system 343 takes out all of the best playlists for that stupid infinity challenge B.S. why would someone want a car that they can’t even pay for the gas on? Lol. And thats one person out of what a couple million people. The communtiy needs a company that actually wants to listen to the community and actually help out. All 343 cares about is their money. I usually play Halo 4 about 7 hours a day (don’t judge me) but I didn’t play at all today because it’s so boring. Please 343, your community needs you right now. And don’t say you can’t fix any of this because thats all B.S.

I want to hear from the community, what does everybody else want a better ranking system, more gametypes, or even more weapon drops for christ’s sake. Comment below! I love the Halo community but I don’t think we should all be treated like doormats. I was honestly considering going to CoD.

Sorry I was kind of all over the place in this thread I just get so frustrated. Alright I’m out! Hopefully if you guys keep this post alive maybe 343 will see it and see what you want!

Broski, relax. Give them some time.

To improve Halo 4 i would like to see.

Social/ visible ranked playlists.

More smaller maps and not BTB maps being passed off as small ( i know 343 has a -Yoink!- for vehicle maps and Spartan OPs but would it hurt for some support here?).

Weapon tweaks (DMR is a big suspect due to not having drawbacks like the rest of the guns. Carbine damage buff, Boltshot range nerf).

Theater mode for Campaign and Spartan OPs. You know those awesome screenshots people took in Halo 3, ODST, and Reach? Yeah you can’t do that except in MP anymore.

Spectator mode (Gears of War 3 patched in, i believe with the amount of money given to them from sales, 343/-Yoink!- can make this happen). Makes commentating much easier for live events and online tournaments. If not, stop saying you support E-sports and competitive Halo because you are -Yoink!- those guys off.

File Sharing. Okay. What the flying fudge? I know sales are very important but you don’t take away features in a sequel like that, especially how it’s tied to Forge, Campaign, Custom games etc. It’s good to know there is a fix but i still think this Halo 4 should have delayed so it has FULL set of features.

Other than that, i love Halo 4 despite my tone.

At the top of my head.

I would also like to see the killcams actually work.

dude relax , they actually care about the comunity , Microsoft is the one that doesnt let them be “free” the same thing happened with bungie , thats why they didnt renewed the contract

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

now i know why she is called b.s. angel

> Social/ visible ranked playlists.

You know that’s going to be a mixed blessing right?

It’s going to split the population, and what’s worse it’s going split the population unfairly. Social will get the bulk of the players and Ranked will be left with little to nobody.

At best you end up trading problems. In this case: Trading poor game quality for high search times.

And I’m in doubt about the Boltshot needing a nerf.

Is 343 listening to the community?

Yes they are.

> Broski, relax. Give them some time.

There is no reason to relax! We were promised a great game and got a mediocre one if that. Seriously get your act together 343, you got -Yoink!- for money. What happened, had plenty of time to work bugs out. Terrible way to run a company, leave it to the professionals next time. Like Bungie! And before any one says “But there are bungie employees at 343, they wanted to continue to work on halo.” Yeah right more like there were second rate bungie employees and couldn’t cut it, so bungie cut them loose from their newest project. BUNGIE4LIFE!

> > Broski, relax. Give them some time.
>
> There is no reason to relax! We were promised a great game and got a mediocre one if that. Seriously get your act together 343, you got -Yoink!- for money. What happened, had plenty of time to work bugs out. Terrible way to run a company, leave it to the professionals next time. Like Bungie! And before any one says “But there are bungie employees at 343, they wanted to continue to work on halo.” Yeah right more like there were second rate bungie employees and couldn’t cut it, so bungie cut them loose from their newest project. BUNGIE4LIFE!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

THEN WTF ARE YOU DOING ON THIS FORUM?! GO PLAY HALO 3 , REACH IF YOU PREFER , OR GO PLAY DESTINY.

P.S SUCK THIS 8====D

[/spoiler]

> Is 343 listening to the community?
>
> Yes they are.

Fix’d to save a bit of scrolling.

What once was shall never be again.

-343 Guilty Spark

> What once was shall never be again.
>
> -343 Guilty Spark

Where’s my Spartan Laser when I need it.

>
> There is no reason to relax! We were promised a great game and got a mediocre one if that. Seriously get your act together 343, you got -Yoink!- for money. What happened, had plenty of time to work bugs out. Terrible way to run a company, leave it to the professionals next time. Like Bungie! And before any one says “But there are bungie employees at 343, they wanted to continue to work on halo.” Yeah right more like there were second rate bungie employees and couldn’t cut it, so bungie cut them loose from their newest project. BUNGIE4LIFE!

There is a reason to relax. Why? 343 stated that they will be releasing a Title Update soon. Hopefully, the TU will fix the issues and improve the game. Now, one Title Update will probably not fix everything. So, we need to be a little more patient.

Voted no.

They couldn’t care less. They talk a big talk, but absolutely NONE of their actions show they give two grunts about us or this game.

Thanks for ruining the Halo franchise, 343. Thanks for not even having the courtesy to call it rain.

I just dislike the disconnect between what they say in the bulletins, how they care about their community, and their presence in the community itself, none whatsoever.

The latest bulletin apologises for the mistakes in H4 but doesn’t list any specifically and doesn’t offer any info on solutions. Will we ever get Assault? That sort of thing.

So as for OPs question, the evidence speaks for itself. They don’t care.

>

@Skerpy
They had four years. Time’s up.

@oBennyD
Grow up.

They don’t care … I’ve been hearing the TU was coming out early January, now im hearing its coming out sometime in February?! And there is some small things that can be fixed, Like looking at the scoreboard in game completely stops you. And ever now and then you get that pistol glitch when you pick up the flag.

They also need to bring the competitive side of halo 4. Like the MLG play list and the ranking system… There losing gamers everyday… And they still haven’t done anything about it!

> They don’t care … I’ve been hearing the TU was coming out early January, now im hearing its coming out sometime in February?! And there is some small things that can be fixed, Like looking at the scoreboard in game completely stops you. And ever now and then you get that pistol glitch when you pick up the flag.
>
> They also need to bring the competitive side of halo 4. Like the MLG play list and the ranking system… There losing gamers everyday… And they still haven’t did anything about it!

They never said it was going to be released in January, they said early 2013. People just assumed it was going to be in January.

Some people need to relax and grow up. They need to fix this, they need to update that, this needs to be changes, we want that.

Thank god I can relax and just enjoy this game and have fun. Some people need to try that.