343 Please Remove Hemorrhage

Dear 343 if i do Team Snipers or even Big Team Battle the most people vote Hemmorhage
that is map is terrible that map is perfect for call of duty camp behind rocks and hardscope halo is not that kind of game so remove it from the game and we are all happy
only those call of duty kids who are playing reach are blaming

> Dear 343 if i do Team Snipers or even Big Team Battle the most people vote Hemmorhage
> that is map is terrible that map is perfect for call of duty camp behind rocks and hardscope halo is not that kind of game so remove it from the game and we are all happy
> only those call of duty kids who are playing reach are blaming

Excuse me?Call of Duty?Hemorrhage?No…This map was designed for Halo only,not Call of Duty…Just because people camp and use Halo Scope(Quick scope/Hardscope) does not make it a Call of Duty map LOL…This is a remake of one of the best maps in Halo history:Blood Gulch.
And that was made before Call of Duty even released.
You just need to adapt to the nature of the map,that’s my suggestion to you…because frankly,this map is not going anywhere.

Yep make everyone happy by removing a map that people vote for. Like Commando said, it’s not packing it’s bags back to an imagined call of duty land.

When I want to do a Warthog run with a friend, Hemm. is the go to battlefield for vehicular combat.

lol no

It doesnt need removing, but serious updates on how it plays, you know, the rock placement and base balancing… to make it more like its predecesors and well, more balanced play

I agreee with him, just remove it or seriously fix the map because it is extremely bad and i insta-quit the moment it is voted on.

Although the way he portrayed it and being with Cod? lol no

Hemorrhage is the best map for sniping… I can’t stand snipers with mid range line of sight.

The hell is hardscope?

I agree it now has problems with brutal cross mapping due to the DMR 3x scope and TU giving you zero bloom if you crouch from half a mile away, which means the chances of getting your own scope on and returning fire are just about nil, which means most of the map is off limits to infantry now. I used to be able to scope on and return fire to knock the other guy off scope in normal bloom, if i was quick. Thats how it should be.

So either make a variant with some cover/buildings dotted around the middle, or even better repeal the TU from BTB.

All the players that exploit this terrible map would be up in arms.

This map worked fine with other sandbox but doesn’t with Reach’s.

It just promotes passive camping with the snipers and vehicle abuse as well as being very predictable.

Reach’s awful sandbox destoryed many good maps but possibly none moreso than Blood Gulch.

I do agree that it promotes extensive vehicle usage and camping, but I do not think it should be removed. There are still good points to the map.

I’ll still play Hemorrhage over Spire and Cragmire. Unless those two are offed, I wouldn’t want to see a decent (albeit, boring) map taken out.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> I agree it now has problems with brutal cross mapping due to the DMR 3x scope and TU giving you zero bloom if you crouch from half a mile away, which means the chances of getting your own scope on and returning fire are just about nil, which means most of the map is off limits to infantry now. I used to be able to scope on and return fire to knock the other guy off scope in normal bloom, if i was quick. Thats how it should be.
>
> So either make a variant with some cover/buildings dotted around the middle, or even better repeal the TU from BTB.

Adapt

Team Snipers is my favorite playlist and I can’t even play it because I’ll get quit banned. People literally vote for it EVERY SINGLE TIME it comes up. Oh, another 12 minute BORING game where the final score is 28-20.

> People literally vote for it EVERY SINGLE TIME it comes up. Oh, another 12 minute BORING game where the final score is 28-20.

That’s because people miss those Snipers matches on large maps like Avalanche, and Hemorrhage is the only one that Reach has that’s in the playlist (I believe).

> > People literally vote for it EVERY SINGLE TIME it comes up. Oh, another 12 minute BORING game where the final score is 28-20.
>
> That’s because people miss those Snipers matches on large maps like Avalanche, and Hemorrhage is the only one that Reach has that’s in the playlist (I believe).

Hemorrage isn’t even a map. It’s a giant field.

I think Hemorrhage is fine for BTB but I think that it should be removed on Team Snipers because the map is too big for a 4v4, yes you have a sniper but I find that you’re spending the majority of the game actually looking for someone to kill…

> > > People literally vote for it EVERY SINGLE TIME it comes up. Oh, another 12 minute BORING game where the final score is 28-20.
> >
> > That’s because people miss those Snipers matches on large maps like Avalanche, and Hemorrhage is the only one that Reach has that’s in the playlist (I believe).
>
> Hemorrage isn’t even a map. It’s a giant field.

I know.

> > I agree it now has problems with brutal cross mapping due to the DMR 3x scope and TU giving you zero bloom if you crouch from half a mile away, which means the chances of getting your own scope on and returning fire are just about nil, which means most of the map is off limits to infantry now. I used to be able to scope on and return fire to knock the other guy off scope in normal bloom, if i was quick. Thats how it should be.
> >
> > So either make a variant with some cover/buildings dotted around the middle, or even better repeal the TU from BTB.
>
> Adapt

So he should join the crowd of DMR campers looking to boost their K/D and crouch in a corner the entire game?

None of the maps in BTB were designed with the ZB DMR and every map would have to be overhauled to fit suboptimal settings (In this playlist) rather than reverting back to the optimal settings known as Pre-TU. The only map I can stand in this playlist is Asphalt because there’s so much going on, I’m not getting cross-mapped by DMR’s the whole time.

Fun Fact: When the TU went onto BTB before the addition of Heavies, the playlist population dropped… I wonder why…

> Team Snipers is my favorite playlist and I can’t even play it because I’ll get quit banned. People literally vote for it EVERY SINGLE TIME it comes up. Oh, another 12 minute BORING game where the final score is 28-20.

Since you thanked someone who did this all I have to say to you is “adapt”…

> Team Snipers is my favorite playlist and I can’t even play it because I’ll get quit banned. People literally vote for it EVERY SINGLE TIME it comes up. Oh, another 12 minute BORING game where the final score is 28-20.

There is a reason people like snipers on Hemorrhage - snipers are the best weapon for long distance shooting and there isn’t any map that is as long distance as Hemorrhage.

I don’t think most people choose Hemorrhage because they think, “Oh, I want to play sniper on Hemorrhage because I want the other guy to dominate me.” I think most people like the map for the fact that it is the only long distance LOS map we have today.