343, please read this

Dear 343 studios,
First of all, I am a big halo fan, an an avid fan of the hard work you have all put in to make a great gaming experience for countless people.
Now, I have a little bit of an issue with req packs, specifically the war zone req bundle. First of all, I preordered the standard edition halo 5 digitally on my console. Then I separately purchased the warzone req bundle for $24.99 right after launch. Now it is August 2016 and I found a great deal on a new collectors edition of halo 5, and because I love the game and wanted to support you guys, I bought it, even though I have no use for the physical disk.
As you know, the collectors edition has one code for halo fall of reach and warzone req bundle, and when I entered my valid code, I did not receive any req packs just the animated series. I understand that the warzone req bundle was only intended to be purchased once, but I still feel pretty betrayed, especially since I am such a fan to buy two copies of the same game (which I do realize is a little weird)
Anyway I hope that you guys can do something to help me out. If another warzone req bundle is imp posable or creates balance issues or something maybe I can get an arena req bundle? It would be nice to show an avid fan and valued customer like myself I little good faith/reward for my loyalty… in this, unusual situation,
Thank you,
Erik riley… iCE eezzy

Sorry OP, but it has been pretty well stated that you can only redeem one bundle per gamertag. While it would be nice to just give a bundle to those who ask nice, it’s not that simple as 43 would have to open up for everyone else. Some bundles were honored for those who purchased before February, that’s the cut off point i’m afraid

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Sorry OP, but it has been pretty well stated that you can only redeem one bundle per gamertag. While it would be nice to just give a bundle to those who ask nice, it’s not that simple as 43 would have to open up for everyone else. Some bundles were honored
> for those who purchased before February, that’s the cut off point i’m afraid

If this is the case then I want 343 to take back my collectors edition and give me a full refund. It clearly says on the box that it comes with a warzone req bundle and I was betrayed.

> 2533274799939734;3:
> > 2533274813317074;2:
> > Sorry OP, but it has been pretty well stated that you can only redeem one bundle per gamertag. While it would be nice to just give a bundle to those who ask nice, it’s not that simple as 43 would have to open up for everyone else. Some bundles were honored
> > for those who purchased before February, that’s the cut off point i’m afraid
>
>
> If this is the case then I want 343 to take back my collectors edition and give me a full refund. It clearly says on the box that it comes with a warzone req bundle and I was betrayed.

That won’t happen, because you already redeemed the code and got what you were eligible for from it (that code is not useless). You weren’t betrayed; you said yourself you understood that the Warzone REQ Bundle was 1 per account, yet you went and purchased a collector’s edition anyway. Or, if didn’t know that you couldn’t redeem a second bundle, you do now, as you should understand that you are well past the date for exception. It’s one of those “if 343i did it for you, they’d have to do it for everyone” scenarios. There is a reason they wanted the REQ bundles to be one per account, and that some people were previously able to redeem a second was a mistake that has since been corrected. You are welcome to attempt to return your collector’s edition to whatever retailer you purchased it from (not 343i, as they are not a retailer). However, considering that it is now a used product and you are unable to return everything (again, the code is now used and can’t be unused), you are unlikely to get your money back.
This article further explains the grace period that existed for customers who attempted to redeem 2 REQ bundles before the mistake was corrected.

> 2533274817408735;4:
> > 2533274799939734;3:
> > > 2533274813317074;2:
> > > Sorry OP, but it has been pretty well stated that you can only redeem one bundle per gamertag. While it would be nice to just give a bundle to those who ask nice, it’s not that simple as 43 would have to open up for everyone else. Some bundles were honored
> > > for those who purchased before February, that’s the cut off point i’m afraid
> >
> >
> > If this is the case then I want 343 to take back my collectors edition and give me a full refund. It clearly says on the box that it comes with a warzone req bundle and I was betrayed.
>
>
> That won’t happen, because you already redeemed the code and got what you were eligible for from it (that code is not useless). You weren’t betrayed; you said yourself you understood that the Warzone REQ Bundle was 1 per account, yet you went and purchased a collector’s edition anyway. Or, if didn’t know that you couldn’t redeem a second bundle, you do now, as you should understand that you are well past the date for exception. It’s one of those “if 343i did it for you, they’d have to do it for everyone” scenarios. There is a reason they wanted the REQ bundles to be one per account, and that some people were previously able to redeem a second was a mistake that has since been corrected. You are welcome to attempt to return your collector’s edition to whatever retailer you purchased it from (not 343i, as they are not a retailer). However, considering that it is now a used product and you are unable to return everything (again, the code is now used and can’t be unused), you are unlikely to get your money back.
> This article further explains the grace period that existed for customers who attempted to redeem 2 REQ bundles before the mistake was corrected.

Then they should do it for everyone. It’s a very small number of gamers in this situation, and furthermore, good businesses are run on a foundation of customer trust and loyalty. I know by the time halo 6 comes out, 343 will be fine without my $60, but if they keep doing these kinds of things to loyal customers, they are going to start seeing less profits. 343 doesn’t lose anything as a business by giving me the code that I deserve, but they could gain so much from. Customer loyalty is the most important part of any business

bottom line is used a valid code and didn’t receive what was promised. That isn’t right

> 2533274799939734;6:
> bottom line is used a valid code and didn’t receive what was promised. That isn’t right

But the thing is you can only redeem that code for the bundle once per account. You weren’t betrayed.

Oddly enough I purchased my original Warzone pac around Christmas time and it showed up for sale again in my store the other day, so thinking it was a new one I purchased it and it went through and it billed me instantly. I was wrong their system screwed up It should never have showed up in my store again. I had to spend an hour on the phone with Xbox customer support only to be told to come over here to the forum and 343 would take care of it, hahahahahahahahaha. Finally I called back and spoke with billing and they refunded me.

> 2533274818588871;8:
> Oddly enough I purchased my original Warzone pac around Christmas time and it showed up for sale again in my store the other day, so thinking it was a new one I purchased it and it went through and it billed me instantly. I was wrong their system screwed up It should never have showed up in my store again. I had to spend an hour on the phone with Xbox customer support only to be told to come over here to the forum and 343 would take care of it, hahahahahahahahaha. Finally I called back and spoke with billing and they refunded me.

You were right to call Xbox Support back, and they were wrong to try to send you here. 343i is not a retailer; it’s not their responsibility to refund people their money. Xbox can do that, since they are a retailer.

It’s really annoying that 343 doesn’t just have an email address for this kind of thing.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Sorry OP, but it has been pretty well stated that you can only redeem one bundle per gamertag. While it would be nice to just give a bundle to those who ask nice, it’s not that simple as 43 would have to open up for everyone else. Some bundles were honored for those who purchased before February, that’s the cut off point i’m afraid

You seen this guy? He is a monitor on Halowaypoint.

He knows, I mean, HE KNOWS, what he is talking about.