343 please read this

i have played every halo I know plenty of the lore. I love how I needed to level up to unlock armor and I want that back. I Personaly have zero luck with req packs I always wanted scout observer or Eva with mithral visor to print my Spartan off with it. I miss that so do others please bring it back or give us every customizable item for our 3D printed sparTan .

So you want it to change the unlocking system for armor, and not have it be based on RNG. Would armor simply be unlocked guaranteed at certain levels? Unsure of what it is you’re upset about, as long as you play and buy silvers (then eventually golds), you’ll end up unlocking everything rather efficiently

who cares? Armor is just for looks… I’m personally far more concerned about what my score LOOKS like

Ha u both have good points but I have a story with my Spartan and he a a Spartan 2 so I need Spartan 2 armor,scout,eva,and hellcat was tested on sII’s but i want it like halo 4

> 2533274825438380;4:
> Ha u both have good points but I have a story with my Spartan and he a a Spartan 2 so I need Spartan 2 armor,scout,eva,and hellcat was tested on sII’s but i want it like halo 4

As someone who does solo RP in a lot of RPGs and some other genres, I definitely identify with you there. Building a certain look for your character can be important to nail who they are and sucks that this is one of the draw backs of the REQ system. Though, to suggest a compromise, I’d be very happy if 343i brought out more types of REQ packs that geared the RNG to unlock things like armors specifically. Like “Mjolrnir Upgrade Pack” where it comes with 3-4 armors that are worth the price of gold so you have a better shot at getting the gear you want.

Otherwise if I had been suggesting this before the game came out, maybe having most base armors unlockable through traditional means would be fair, but having their skins only obtainable through packs.

Just keeping playing and unlocking. Your odds of unlocking what you want are only going to increase.

I feel your pain OP. REQ is the worst thing that’s happened to Halo since Armour Lock.

> 2533274816380673;5:
> > 2533274825438380;4:
> > Ha u both have good points but I have a story with my Spartan and he a a Spartan 2 so I need Spartan 2 armor,scout,eva,and hellcat was tested on sII’s but i want it like halo 4
>
>
> As someone who does solo RP in a lot of RPGs and some other genres, I definitely identify with you there. Building a certain look for your character can be important to nail who they are and sucks that this is one of the draw backs of the REQ system. Though, to suggest a compromise, I’d be very happy if 343i brought out more types of REQ packs that geared the RNG to unlock things like armors specifically. Like “Mjolrnir Upgrade Pack” where it comes with 3-4 armors that are worth the price of gold so you have a better shot at getting the gear you want.
>
> Otherwise if I had been suggesting this before the game came out, maybe having most base armors unlockable through traditional means would be fair, but having their skins only obtainable through packs.

This a exactly what I mean it’s the final nail I need

> 2533274825438380;1:
> i have played every halo I know plenty of the lore. I love how I needed to level up to unlock armor and I want that back. I Personaly have zero luck with req packs I always wanted scout observer or Eva with mithral visor to print my Spartan off with it. I miss that so do others please bring it back or give us every customizable item for our 3D printed sparTan .

after I found out about the 3D Spartans my goal for the Locus helmet has increased but I haven’t yet resorted to purchasing micro transactions. I understand what you are saying. the REQ point system would be awesome if they patched it up to like Halo: Reach it really would be. But after so looking over so many opinions I have come to accept the fact that maybe it was an idea to cash in more from the players by selling REQ packs for those who don’t want to bother with MP for their own reasons.
Honestly I just really want the Locus Helmet and I would resort to buying micro transactions. if I mange to get it this way I can go for the 3D Spartan :slight_smile: and the go back to being happy if I win or loose in MP.

My goal a to just get a amazing armor that a my.2 Spartan would use. Good luck hope u get locus!!!

> 2533274972233335;6:
> Just keeping playing and unlocking. Your odds of unlocking what you want are only going to increase.

This is very true.

Yes it’s true but I would rather level up and unlock then buying reqs

> 2533274983357374;9:
> > 2533274825438380;1:
> > i have played every halo I know plenty of the lore. I love how I needed to level up to unlock armor and I want that back. I Personaly have zero luck with req packs I always wanted scout observer or Eva with mithral visor to print my Spartan off with it. I miss that so do others please bring it back or give us every customizable item for our 3D printed sparTan .
>
>
> after I found out about the 3D Spartans my goal for the Locus helmet has increased but I haven’t yet resorted to purchasing micro transactions. I understand what you are saying. the REQ point system would be awesome if they patched it up to like Halo: Reach it really would be. But after so looking over so many opinions I have come to accept the fact that maybe it was an idea to cash in more from the players by selling REQ packs for those who don’t want to bother with MP for their own reasons.
> Honestly I just really want the Locus Helmet and I would resort to buying micro transactions. if I mange to get it this way I can go for the 3D Spartan :slight_smile: and the go back to being happy if I win or loose in MP.

I want the Locus soooooo bad too!! Going to take forever without purchasing reqs. I unlocked all the Common reqs with bronze and now I’m going through with Silver but it’s taking a while. I wish I could just buy the damn helmet.

Hahaha I want them to allow us to buy those armor pieces also for like 10-20k but hope u get locus

I got what I wanted :blush:. I love my Helljumper.

Oh wow never seen it on a player great job

> 2533274825438380;1:
> i have played every halo I know plenty of the lore. I love how I needed to level up to unlock armor and I want that back. I Personaly have zero luck with req packs I always wanted scout observer or Eva with mithral visor to print my Spartan off with it. I miss that so do others please bring it back or give us every customizable item for our 3D printed sparTan .

we all have no luck til we unlock that special something

Hahaha that’s true

Hook a homey up with some Centurion or Helljumper, and I will buy your 3D print. Deal?

Love,

Longhorn

why would someone do that?