343, Please read this. You all are great, but I am concerned

I understand feedback can be a difficult task. People want many things while other people have unrealistic expectations. I am a what I consider a “Halo Purist’. I am one who didn’t want sprint and want the sandbox a certain way. But I am a Halo fan above all. I loved Halo 4 and 5 just because it was Halo. I will always be there for Halo.

Listen 343, all of you nailed the artstyle, music, visuals, core gameplay, and many aspects of the sandbox. You all did a great job with the hard parts of making a Halo game. I thank you for that. I am one who will play infinite no matter, but not everyone will.

I have been worried for Infinite because it seems that you all didn’t learn a few lessons. I’m okay that forge is delayed. I’m even okay that the OG shotgun isn’t there. But I remember reading that everything in the Beta is what’s at launch. Im sorry but it is bare bones like Halo 5. We need at least a few more gametypes and 2 more maps at launch. I know that’s asking a lot and if it isn’t ready I understand. It’s just people won’t stick around. There needs to be more than BTB, competitive, and one quick play playlist where you can’t decide which game mode to play. Lets us choose what game mode. Let infection, swat, and another mode be there at launch. There needs to be more at launch. It will affect the game. It is that important.

The things in the shop are extremely expensive too. Either change the amount of money it cost or add a few more things to bundles because it is a little ridiculous.

I know you guys get a lot of feedback for progression. Keep it up and fix it. For a band-aid fix at least make the ‘complete any game’ challenge worth 100xp. 343, I hope you take time to read this. I send this as someone who is worried about Halo, and ask for what I believe isn’t too much to ask for. I am not angry. I just want to see you guys prove yourself that you deserve Halo and have a very successful game.

1 Like

Oof, your format is ROUGH on mobile.

1 Like

I understand feedback can be a difficult task. People want many things while other people have unrealistic expectations. I am a what I consider a “Halo Purist’. I am one who didn’t want sprint and want the sandbox a certain way. But I am a Halo fan above all. I loved Halo 4 and 5 just because it was Halo. I will always be there for Halo.Listen 343, all of you nailed the artstyle, music, visuals, core gameplay, and many aspects of the sandbox. You all did a great job with the hard parts of making a Halo game. I thank you for that. I am one who will play infinite no matter, but not everyone will.
I have been worried for Infinite because it seems that you all didn’t learn a few lessons. I’m okay that forge is delayed. I’m even okay that the OG shotgun isn’t there. But I remember reading that everything in the Beta is what’s at launch. Im sorry but it is bare bones like Halo 5. We need at least a few more gametypes and 2 more maps at launch. I know that’s asking a lot and if it isn’t ready I understand. It’s just people won’t stick around. There needs to be more than BTB, competitive, and one quick play playlist where you can’t decide which game mode to play. Lets us choose what game mode. Let infection, swat, and another mode be there at launch. There needs to be more at launch. It will affect the game. It is that important.
The things in the shop are extremely expensive too. Either change the amount of money it cost or add a few more things to bundles because it is a little ridiculous.
I know you guys get a lot of feedback for progression. Keep it up and fix it. For a band-aid fix at least make the ‘complete any game’ challenge worth 100xp. 343, I hope you take time to read this. I send this as someone who is worried about Halo, and ask for what I believe isn’t too much to ask for. I am not angry. I just want to see you guys prove yourself that you deserve Halo and have a very successful game.

There u go

4 Likes

Thx that was hard to read on my phone

I didn’t know it would be that bad😂 but thanks