343 Please Re-add Throwback FFA

The lack of a standard FFA playlist since launch needs to be addressed and this was a fine solution. I played 5 games of Throwback last night and I really enjoyed it. Please don’t make us wait another week or two just for a playlist that was already in.

Yeah I liked it too especially King of the hill was awesome! :slight_smile:

I think they will add it soon. It seems like a lot of people, including myself, miss it and would like to see its return in matchmaking.

I just wish we could get an actual response as to why it was put up and taken down so quickly…

Yeah, add Throwback FFA except without the objective.

> I just wish we could get an actual response as to why it was put up and taken down so quickly…

Because 343i is the sloppiest developer on the planet that isn’t called Bethesda.

> Yeah, add Throwback FFA except without the objective.

they should do slayer and objective.

Real FFA???

drools

When is it being put in? Why was it put in temporarily?

> Real FFA???
>
> drools
>
> When is it being put in? Why was it put in temporarily?

Around 2am last night they put in Throwback FFA which was basically 8 player Oddball and KOTH.

As to why they took it out so quickly I have no idea.

God no.

Please god no.

That playlist was a horrible mess of bad design and frustration. FFA and Oddball are the WORST FFA games in Halo history.

> God no.
>
> Please god no.
>
> That playlist was a horrible mess of bad design and frustration. FFA and Oddball are the WORST FFA games in Halo history.

then dont play FFA?

> God no.
>
> Please god no.
>
> That playlist was a horrible mess of bad design and frustration. FFA and Oddball are the WORST FFA games in Halo history.

sir, you did create the most important post on these forums. but this opinion is not one agree with. If you don’t like it you don’t have to play it, but I just so happen to love both of things a very large amount so don’t just shut it down for the rest of us. See the connection between this and your custom games post?

Just a good old fashioned FFA with no objectives. And no regicide add ins. Just a basic kill em all while trying to survive. That is something I miss. Halo 4 needs that brought in.

> > God no.
> >
> > Please god no.
> >
> > That playlist was a horrible mess of bad design and frustration. FFA and Oddball are the WORST FFA games in Halo history.
>
> sir, you did create the most important post on these forums. but this opinion is not one agree with. If you don’t like it you don’t have to play it, but I just so happen to love both of things a very large amount so don’t just shut it down for the rest of us. See the connection between this and your custom games post?

Having Regicide, King, and Oddball as the only options for FFA is a mistake, though. If they’re going to create a “Throwback” playlist, we need Slayer as an option. An option that we can vote for every time.

I like FFA Slayer. I do not, under any circumstances, enjoy FFA Objective.

There should be options for both. FFA Throwback in its current state does not allow for that.

It should be Slayer + a few objective, with voting. Then people can vote for objective if they want. Easy.

> > > God no.
> > >
> > > Please god no.
> > >
> > > That playlist was a horrible mess of bad design and frustration. FFA and Oddball are the WORST FFA games in Halo history.
> >
> > sir, you did create the most important post on these forums. but this opinion is not one agree with. If you don’t like it you don’t have to play it, but I just so happen to love both of things a very large amount so don’t just shut it down for the rest of us. See the connection between this and your custom games post?
>
> Having Regicide, King, and Oddball as the only options for FFA is a mistake, though. If they’re going to create a “Throwback” playlist, we need Slayer as an option. An option that we can vote for every time.
>
> I like FFA Slayer. I do not, under any circumstances, enjoy FFA Objective.
>
> There should be options for both. FFA Throwback in its current state does not allow for that.

thank you for the clarification. And now I actually do agree with you.

With 343 wanting to slim down the playlists, my guess is that we’re only going to get one one FFA playlist at a time. So hopefully they just combine all the options like the old way or just get rid of Regicide. I’m going to lean towards them keeping Regicide though since it’s their featured gametype that they want to show off.

I think they took it away because people were racking up way too many kills and assists a game. If they gave me a week with that playlist i would have had so many commendations unlocked that should normally take me months. i was getting 70 kills and 30+ assists a game not to mention I was doing that while winning. I’m the most BA Halo player ever.