343 please make John gay and for gay rights!

HAlo is a huge game and having the Chief reveal hes gay would help gamers tolerance of the gay community. Maybe even add a love interest for him. There are NEVER games that feature gay characters and making MC gay would BE HUGE step forward for the industry

because like 90% of gamers are homophobes (judging from XBL) and this will help

Ummm…Chief just isn’t gay, he actually had something of a crush on a girl named Parisa in childhood. And if you want games with gay characters, BioWare has your fix.

wtf? I didn’t put happy, I said make master chief g.a.y.

Probably wouldn’t make a difference to the discriminating idiots.

Also, Chief has no drive for that type of thing. Straight or otherwise.

No thank you.

Or bi?

Don’t ask, Don’t tell

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post inappropriate comments.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

Always wanted to see Johnson and Chief get together…

Most he can get from Cortana is a good skull -Yoinking!-.

Sure is gay around here.

It would be great for Halo to have a homosexual character, as long as it didn’t feel just thrown in there to have one.

As stated above, Chief had feelings for a girl named Parisa.

> It would be great for Halo to have a homosexual character, as long as it didn’t feel just thrown in there to have one.
>
> As stated above, Chief had feelings for a girl named Parisa.

Or bi… Thing is, how to even do it? As a spartan, he wouldn’t generally go around thinking those things.
I should make a thread about it soon hopefully.

JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY!

Script:

Cortana and johnson have baby

Baby comes out black, cheif is mad

DNA test on stage, johnson daddy

Johnson and Cheif throw down

Cortana turns out to be a dude

Baby turns into Frankie

Thoughts?

> > It would be great for Halo to have a homosexual character, as long as it didn’t feel just thrown in there to have one.
> >
> > As stated above, Chief had feelings for a girl named Parisa.
>
> Or bi… Thing is, how to even do it? As a spartan, he wouldn’t generally go around thinking those things.
> I should make a thread about it soon hopefully.

Any LGBT character would be great. Maybe not a Spartan, but someone on the Infinity possibly.
I’ll be looking out for your thread. :slight_smile:

BEHOLD!

I’m really sorry but this thread… is just well sigh this

I don’t think you know this, but homosexuality is considered a minority, and homophobes are a huge portion of the population. Do you realize how many sales 343i would lose because of this? Do you realize what kind of an uproar this would bring? I am not bashing or hating or anything, I am telling you to get a reality check: It will not happen. And if it did, it will not go over well. Period.

EDIT: Besides, it would cause an even BIGGER rift in the community and cause even MORE hate to be thrown about. How about we stick to tradition and keep him straight, eh? Besides, it was already mentioned in canon that he had a crush on a girl. A GIRL. As in, ya know, double-X chromosome? Gettin’ the picture I am painting here?

Biased poll, where is the “no” option?

EDIT:

> wtf? I didn’t put happy, I said make master chief g.a.y.

Troll confirmed. -___-

You mean homosexual? If so, I can’t say I really care. Now, I don’t have anything against the homosexual community; I’m pansexual, myself. But I don’t think the Master Chief ever had time to ponder over his sexual orientation. And even if he did, and he turned out to be gay, I highly doubt it would affect the game at all, unless he starts a romantic relationship with Buck.

And there are two openly homosexual (-Yoink!-) characters in the books. Just a heads up.

Well that is just messed up, and kinda misleading until you read the comments. 1. him being “happy” would just mess all of his awesomeness up, and make him weird and an embarrassment. 2. I can tell that this is all a bunch of troll nonsense, but that is just waay to messed up to leave alone. 3. That is not some “huge step forward for the industry” it is degenerative and damaging. 4. Where is the no option? 5. It is just ridiculous.

You know I don’t think I’ve ever seen master chief with a smile on his face.

> You know I don’t think I’ve ever seen master chief with a smile on his face.

You’ve obviously never played Halo 3.