343, please make a concept helmet competition

Given all the concept helmets that have been posted in r/halo recently (Bravo helmet!) it would be incredible for 343 to host a competition where the community submits concepts that will be imbedded in game, perhaps with their last update. This would be a huge going away present for the community, and would keep me playing the game long after the updates stop, especially if we have to work toward the helmets.

> 2533274840498734;1:
> Given all the concept helmets that have been posted in r/halo recently (Bravo helmet!) it would be incredible for 343 to host a competition where the community submits concepts that will be imbedded in game, perhaps with their last update. This would be a huge going away present for the community, and would keep me playing the game long after the updates stop, especially if we have to work toward the helmets.

I agree and like this concept of competition for stuff

That would be sweet!

Excellent idea! Could uncover some hidden talent and give us some sweet stuff!

interesting. how would they pick the winner. perhaps a community poll in a news update?

i think that they should have a concept weapon contest and who ever has the best idea gets their gun in the next halo game.

I would say let the community vote on their favorites.

The only problem I see with this is that 343 might try to put their own “spin” on the armor and still ruin it.

This would be amazing!

c’mon 343 get more involved with your community, show em why we should love u

They should also have a skin or emblem competition. The best 3-10 would get some sort of prize and any good creations could be added into the game.