343 Please Listen so Halo will stop losing Fans

The Complaining has been because of BR starts. I understand that some people Like it, its mostly the people who play as groups in parties to rely on their team. But the Rest of us who don’t play in groups would like to play AR starts with pistols as secondary or even smgs. Why because they are not overpowered guns and its more fun and doesn’t require you staying in the same spot the whole game. You have to use weapons on the map and all of them not just the BR and with AR starts you use the whole map as it requires more skill as an individual player to master all the guns and the map not just the BR which is a power weapon and all you have to do is sit in corners with 3 of your teammates. So to Fix this problem include a Slayer playlist with AR starts w/pistol as secondary and or the smg. And also it you want to please the minority of so called competitive pro lol people include a separate Slayer BR starts playlist. And have all other playlists like BTB and CTF be AR starts. Which gives variety to the game vs one gun and sit in the same spot with your team. This will Fix Halo and bring back the population. Why not give the people a choice.

BR starts is the best. No one wants to use an overpowered AR because you can’t aim and just want to spray. Yes I agree different game types, but BR starts is best IMO. More balanced.

BR is too forgiving in both the beta and H2A. Both game are hard to take when spawning with it.

> 2533274820541653;2:
> BR starts is the best. No one wants to use an overpowered AR because you can’t aim and just want to spray. Yes I agree different game types, but BR starts is best IMO. More balanced.

BR starts may be more balanced, (though I’m not too sure about that) but starting off with a really good precision weapon completely kills weapon variety. If I have a great weapon that can kill people all the way across the map, I’m alot less likely to pick up any other weapon.

And that is something that makes Halo really great, all the different guns and ways to use them.

This is why everyone always voted for BR starts in H2/H3? This is why everyone had the BR in their loadout in H4? Because people don’t like BR starts?

> 2533274913936758;5:
> This is why everyone always voted for BR starts in H2/H3? This is why everyone had the BR in their loadout in H4? Because people don’t like BR starts?

Nah, people just like using an uber weapon.

> 2533274913936758;5:
> This is why everyone always voted for BR starts in H2/H3? This is why everyone had the BR in their loadout in H4? Because people don’t like BR starts?

H4 had a mix of DMR/BR/Carbine. H2/3 had no better options. H5 worked with Pistol/AR. I said it 1000 times. The BR is too easy and too effective to spawn with it.

Good , looking forward to spawn killing you from the BR spawn, can’t wait.

> 2533274794587107;8:
> Good , looking forward to spawn killing you from the BR spawn, can’t wait.

I never had more than a single bad spawn per match till BR starts entered. Besides, thruster~sprint~Pistol~many DMR/BR spawns on the map makes this play far different from previous Halo titles. You don’t need the auto aim heavy BR as a spawn weapon.